Kärcher WD4 Wet & Dry Vacuum

WD Banner
WD 4

Wet and Dry Vacuum

The Kärcher WD 4 Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner is designed specifically for the car, garage, garden and other tasks too tough for your indoor vacuum. With a robust 20L plastic container, 1000w motor and intelligent floor tool and filter system the WD 4 is designed for the most demanding outdoor cleaning tasks.

WD 4
WD 4

For the toughest jobs

This machine is designed to tackle the jobs too tough for your indoor vacuum, taking on the most stubborn cleaning tasks in the car, garage and garden

WD 4

Powerful cleaning action

From light dust to heavy rubble or spills, this machine’s powerful 1000w motor cleans efficiently.

WD 4

Robust 20l container

20l plastic container designed to withstand the toughest of tasks.

WD 4

Switch between wet and dry

Innovative filter system allows you to seamlessly switch between wet and dry pick up.

WD 4 Wet & Dry Vac

WD 5

WD 5 Wet and Dry Vac

WD 4

AD 4 Ash and Dry Vac

Product Weight (Kg)
9.6 6 6.8 7.9 11.3 5.4
Actual Suction Power (Aw)
220 230 180 210 240 150
Energy Use (W)
1000 18V Battery 1000 1000 1100 600
Container Capacity/ Material
20L / Plastic 7L / Plastic 12L / Plastic 17L / Plastic 25L / Plastic 17L / Metal
Suction Hose Length (M)
2.2 1.2 1.9 2 2.2 1.7
Filter
Flat Pleated Cartridge Cartridge Cartridge Flat Pleated Flat Pleated Filter
Accessories Included
Crevice Nozzle Crevice and upholstery nozzles Crevice Nozzle Crevice and apater Crevice Nozzle
Filter Bags
Fleece Paper Paper Paper Fleece
Compatible with Power Tools
Can be Used For Hot Substances

Dimensions: 38.4 x 36.5 x 52.6 cm; 7.5 Kilograms
Brand: Kärcher
Model: 13481190
Colour: Yellow
Colour: Yellow

Great suction and nicely manufactured, typical of Karcher.
    Purchased for woodturning so used as dust extractor and general cleaning up – first class and much quieter than purpose made dust extraction – cheaper too.
    Would strongly recommend

2. BeatrizAmies says:

Great suction and nicely manufactured, typical of Karcher.
    Would strongly recommend

Great suction and nicely manufactured, typical of Karcher.
    Would strongly recommend

4. Osvaldo40Q says:

Easy to use especially in my garage for cleaning my car.

Easy to use especially in my garage for cleaning my car.

6. FatimaQQAS says:

Easy to use especially in my garage for cleaning my car.

7. DeonHookbw says:

Easy to use especially in my garage for cleaning my car.

8. OQRStanley says:

Easy to use especially in my garage for cleaning my car.

9. Shanon Maglente says:

I bought this karcher for strength and durability, it has both, I’m very pleased with it. I haven’t used it for washing the carpet yet, but I will in the warmer weather.

11. DSEMadelin says:

12. AimeeSainthill says:

Really happy with this. Good value for money and very sturdy.

13. Amy J says:

Really happy with this. Good value for money and very sturdy.

14. Isiaheue55 says:

Really happy with this. Good value for money and very sturdy.

Just seems very well designed. While heavier than an average vac the wheel arrangement makes it very easy to maneuver. Still compact enough to be stored away conveniently.

Much more suction than the average household hoover. Used the wet vac on very textured floors that alway seem to absorb dirt . Use bucket of soapy water and a full length brush to quickly loosen up the dirt and then suck them dry in one pass. Doesn’t take any longer than mopping and wringing. Just empty out the water and store detached to allow it to dry. Really the best way to clean highly textured floors. Also able to suck up leftover sawdust and small bits of wood from a DIY project.

Not quite sure I would consider it a full on “shop vac” but for a household wet/dry it is more than adequate.

i was looking for a good vacuum cleaner with enough suction power to remove dog hairs from a large fluffy rug, and this popped up on a long list of well known cylinder cleaners and the first thing that came to mind was that if its a karcher then its got to be good, the specs looked good and the price is great..it is very light (not like some vacuum cleaners) despite its size so can easily be lifted when necessary, brilliant suction, sturdy body, comes with a long hose and two pipes, a small crevice tool and two easy to change heads, one with normal bristles the other is rubber..replacement or extra accessories are cheap enough too unlike some..its not just for guys to use outside in their cave but is great for wood floors and low pile carpets inside..beware of hoovering near curtains or low hanging drapes as this vacuum doesn’t know the difference.. im more than pleased i bought this and it has earned a special place in my family.

I clean a lot of tiled floors and was looking to replace an older wet vac that was past it’s best. Checked out the reviews for this Karcher model before buying and am not disappointed. Its light enough to easily move around but has great suction – well worth it.

19. Katie Teague says:

After calling out a plumber THREE times to clear a blocked pipe under the sink, which connected to the sink in the adjoining utility room, which wasn’t cheap, as you can imagine, I decided to try to clear the latest blockage myself with our new Karcher. HANDY TIP:- The vacuum’s nozzle wasn’t big enough to cover the whole of the sinks’ plugholes, so I hunted out the funnel that came with my dishwasher, used for pouring in the necessary salt. The narrow end of it was a perfect fit to push into the vacuum’s nozzle & the wide end of the funnel totally covered the plughole, so that a good suction could be had. I switched on the vacuum & instantly the blockage could be seen to gush up into the pipe! I ran it for a minute or so, until only clear water could be seen. I repeated this on the utility room’s sink just to make sure it had all been cleared, then job done! The machine paid for itself the first time I’d used it! Sorry, plumbers! 😉

20. Alrealon Musique says:

On a building site and all concrete floors dust everywhere this is a must, plenty of power easy to use and clean and not a bad price, well used and would recommend, but the bags do fill up quick so have a few i

21. DJ Pizzo says:

Fantastic hoover all around. Suction was far better than expected and it was so easy to use.

This hoover replaced an old Henry which was used regularly around the workshop and on site.

Fair to say, I am very happy with the product.

Fair to say, I am very happy with the product.

24. Martin says:

Highly recommend, great vacuum and very handy if u have a leak or spillage to clean up. Large bag so lasts for a long time.

Fantastic suction, easy to move due to castors and little weight, great accessories also

27. RandiHadden says: