Lepro Security Lights Outdoor Motion Sensor, 10W Security Light, 850 Lumen, IP65 Waterproof, Ultra Thin Flood Light, PIR Lights Outdoor, Perfect for Garden, Forecourt, Backyard, Garages and More

Motion Sensor Floodlight 340013 Motion Sensor Floodlight 340012 Motion Sensor Floodlight 340006 Motion Sensor Floodlight 340004 LED Floodlight Outdoor 340011 LED Floodlight Outdoor 340010
Wattage 20W 10W 50W 15W 20W 10W
Brightness 1700 Lumen 850 Lumen 4200 Lumen 1300 Lumen 1700 Lumen 850 Lumen
Color Temperature 5000K 5000K 5000K 5000K 5000K 5000K
EU Energy Efficiency Class A++ A++ A++ A++ A++ A++
WaterProof IP65 IP65 IP65 IP65 IP65 IP65
Item Dimensions 18.4*21.8*5CM 10.8*16.6*4.9CM 21.2*23.7*4.7CM 10.7*16*4.5CM 10.8*9.6*2.6CM 9.0*7.8*2.4CM
Feature Motion Sensor Motion Sensor Motion Sensor Motion Sensor × ×
PR340012-DW-EU security light
PR340012-DW-EU security lights

How to set up the floodlight

There is three parameter can be setup by user, to match what you need

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

3s – 8 min

TIME: can be light up for 3s – 8 min when the security light detects people

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

3m – 8m

SENS: The security lights’ detect distance can adjust from 3m – 8m

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

Day – Night

LUX: Under the conditions of how bright, it will light when the floodlight detects people

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

PR340012-DW-EU security lights

Weight: 336 g
Dimensions: 10.8 x 16.6 x 4.9 cm; 336 Grams
Brand: Lepro
Model: PR340012-DW-EU
Colour: Black
Manufacture: Lepro
Colour: Black

1. ChristiYRII says:

Not had much success with outdoor PIR lights, this has been installed for around 4 weeks and so far is perfect.

2. Otto Kratky says:

The unit is lightweight, has a clear bright LED light and the motion sensor works well. So far holding up well to a wet Welsh winter. Only reason not to go 5 stars is that you need to be competent with electrics to install, preferably by a qualified person, as the wiring must be safely connected to a mains supply as it is not a battery-powered light.

4. Jason Fitzgerald says:

5. GrazynaMcknight says:

7. AlvaOUDKielxw says:

Been up just over a week and so far working great. Is a small light but bright enough for my needs. Cable is short but was fine for my application. This was stated in the description so no surprise. All in all easy to fit works well for me. Hope it lasts longer than the one it replaced.

8. Shana04Ksxgboo says:

9. Paul Hutchinson says:

Purchased two of these lights for outside home use. Hopefully I’m not writing this too soon, but after 3 months of winter weather they are still working perfectly. The sensors are not affected by branches blowing in the garden which is good. Distance adjustment is a bit hit & miss, but for the price they are excellent value.

12. Mike Lowe says:

Despite its small size this light is very bright, easily lighting my whole 6mx6m patio. Easy to set up in terms of only coming on in darkness and for motion, detects along the wall it’s mounted on and far away as required. People have mentioned the water resistance and the light is ip68 while the sensor is ip54. If you read the specs that should be fine for rain. So far so good.

14. WildaN08lhsdp says:

Got this to replace an old halogen light and I was surprised at the small unit when it arrived thinking it might not be suitable but I was wrong. Good strong bright light with a responsive PIR and being LED I expect it to be more efficient. Also, it was really easy to fit. So good I bought a second unit.

17. KlausZNDVu says:

A great little out door light. We’ll made and looks good, my only criticism, needs an extra 6 inches of cable but maybe that’s just me. Don’t let this put you off,I’m well pleased

Love this little spot light great fir where it is lights up good

19. Anthony John Agnello says:

When it arrived, the size of this was a concern to me, Very small but lights up my 20m2 garden perfectly. Very happy with it and the only down side to it was the length off cable fitted. Easy to install/set up.

Bought this for my elderly dad, as the side of his house is quite dark at night and his carers asked for a light to be put up. Very bright and illuminated the path well. Too well unfortunately, as his “delightful” neighbour put 3 airgun pellets through it after a few days as he couldn’t be bothered to contact me to adjust it so it didn’t stay on too long, etc. Other than that it worked well.

21. Tim says: