Levoit Air Purifier for Home, Quiet H13 HEPA Filter Removes 99.97% of Pollen, Allergy Particles, Dust, Smoke, Portable Air Cleaner for Bedroom with 3 Speeds, Night Light, Filter Change Reminder [Energy Class A+]

1. LEVOIT #1 Selling Air Purifier Brand in the US

LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier

Widely trusted in 2020, Levoit was the #1 most popular air purifier brand in the United States.*

2. Clean Air Across the World

Stay Safe with Levoit LV-H132 HEPA Air Purifier

Stay Safe protect your home against unwanted contaminants

3-stage H13 HEPA Filter System

1. True H13 HEPA 3 Stage filteration

3-Stage Filtration

The Levoit Personal H13 HEPA Air Purifier targets a wide variety of airborne contaminants with over 3 distinct stages of filtration.

2. Pre-Filter

Pre-Filter

Captures large particles such as dust, lint, fibers, hair, and pet fur, helping to extend the True HEPA filter’s life by protecting it.

3. H13 True HEPA Filter

Real H13 HEPA Filter

Filters small particles such as fine dust, smoke particles, and allergens such as pollen and pet dander.

4. Activated Carbon Filter

Activated Carbon Filter

Physically adsorbs smoke, odors, and fumes.

1. Ease Your Allergies

Ease Allergies

Reduce pollen and dust floating about your home to help you cope with seasonal allergies and hay fever symptoms.

2. Happy with Your Pets

Happy With Pets

Spend more happy time with your little cute one without having to worry about pet fur and pet dander.

3. Protect Your Home

Protect Each Beathe

Capture smoke and other pollution caused by wildfires.

1. Designed for Small Rooms

Fit into Room

With an ideal compact design, the LV-H132 is perfect for bedrooms and home offices.

2. Undisturbed Sleep

Undisturbed Sleep

With noise levels as low as 25dB, you can enjoy clean air all night without disturbing your sleep.

3. Adjustable Display Light

Adjustable Display Light

Choose between two different brightness levels or turn the display light off entirely for the ideal atmosphere at night.

1. Please check the filter’s colour to relieve your concern about whether the device purifies the air.

2. To be ozone-free, this LEVOIT air purifier is Not an ionizer and doesn’t use UV-C Light. Ionic air purifier emits negatively charged ions into the atmosphere of a room. Ozone is an important part of the atmosphere, but ozone is harmful to the lungs at ground level.

3. It’s recommended to replace your filter every 6-8 months. However, you may need to change your filters sooner or later depending on use and air quality.

4. It’s Not a small device powered by a USB cable.

5. This is a British standard product with a UK 3-pin plug.

6. Power Supply: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz

LV-H133

LV-H133

100% Ozone Free
3 Stages & H13 HEPA Filter
Filter Change Reminder
Applicable Area
Medium/Large Room Small/Medium Room Small/Medium Room Small/Medium Room Medium/Large Room Medium/Large Room Medium/Large Room
Timer
2/4/6/8 Hrs / 2/4/8 Hrs 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule 1-12 Hrs
CADR(Clean Air Delivery Rate)
187 m³/h 53 m³/h 102 m³/h 170 m³/h 190 m³/h 400 m³/h 400 m³/h

Dimensions: 20.07 x 20.07 x 32 cm; 2.95 Kilograms
Brand: Levoit
Model: LV-H132
Colour: White
Colour: White

We bought this as we have two cats who love sleeping on our bed. Unfortunately we have allergies (but still didn’t want to kick them off the bed), so we bought this.
    It’s worked so well so far. We haven’t been waking up coughing or with any allergy symptoms. Going to purchase another one when we move for my daughter’s room.
    The noise level is low on level 1+2 but level 3 (naturally ) is slightly higher.
    Worth every penny

2. Jenny McGrath says:

Worth every penny

Worth every penny

4. MosesHarwood says:

Worth every penny

5. AlisiaTaylor says:

Worth every penny

6. JannetteBeckenb says:

Worth every penny

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersJust over a week of utilizing, visually examine the amount of dust (in photos) this air purifier has accumulated. That dust would have been floating in the air and I would have been inhaling it.
    I additionally included a photo of it in with a tape measure to have a visual conception of the size of the product.

After just more than a week and it has collected an excellent amount of dust already.

9. Gant Team says:

Got this because I had an allergic polyp removed from my nose. So far breathing much better at night. I also removed plants, an old wardrobe and other clutter to minimise sources of dust and mould. It’s nice and quiet, only run it for a couple of hours or so before bed time. So far didn’t have to change the filter. They use the same one all day in my Chiropractor’s surgery and they have had good results by simply hoovering out the filter every so often. They just recently got the first replacement after maybe a year or so of constant use.

10. Review Trackers says:

11. Carrie says:

12. cazarepensiunisinaia says:

Thanks to Amazon who same-day replaced the first one delivered that was faulty out of the box – the touch panel that operates the item had a mind of it’s own! Interestingly this replacement was in an entirely different printed design on the box and worked properly immediately it was unpacked. I am happy to give a good review therefore and running it in the bedroom during the day does seem to help us get a deeper sleep, and the outer ‘foam’ circular filter does collect dust and fluff prior to the Hepa filter. Other comparison and review sites also gave this great scores and it is relatively compact and quiet as well as economical to run.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI’ve only had it for three days, bought for my bedroom. For both nights I’ve had the best sleep in a long, long time. Didn’t wake up through the night or with a blocked nose in the morning. I bought 2 extra filters to put away also, for when needed. Would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from allergies.

Bought to try to help my wife with eye irritations after being recommended by medical advice, it was an idea to try. This is very nicely made and works just as intended. It may make a difference but it certainly does not make anything worse. Her eye problems have eased so maybe it has helpedit is certainly worth it to us and I think does filter the air. If you think it could help, it is worth tryingit is no magic but it helps.

15. Brandy5895 says:

I took a risk ordering this product as it is always difficult to tell how large or noisy a product will be when purchasing online. My husband has severe asthma and snores really loudly and this product has almost completely stopped the snoring and he says he has never slept better. We have only had to use it on the lowest setting overnight therefore it is extremely quiet, much quieter than a desk fan you might need on over summer. I have just read there is a timer too and I will try that now. I recommend giving this a go.

17. Michael Archambault says:

18. Justin Pot says:

I bought this a few months ago when I moved house. I needed something for my bedroom because I suffer from a dust allergy and my cat has feline asthma. This is the best device ever. When it arrived I thought it was so big. It’s not super quiet either so I didn’t know if I would get on with it. Honestly it’s been amazing. I’m able to sleep better without my nose blocking up and my cat seems less restless at night when he’s sleeping on the bed. I’ve got used to the him hum and now find it soothing to sleep with, like white noise.

I highly recommend this product if your room is an average sized double bedroom.

19. SeymourWester says:

Plugged this air purifier in and felt my nose clear, half an hour later sinuses all clear. Took it to bed with me and ran it on first fan setting, not night setting. Was quiet and I had the best night sleep in ages. Was so impressed I ordered more for other rooms in the home. Totally recommend, very light and easy to move about, looks trendy (I have black) and has easy to use touch buttons. Highly recommend.

20. ashwin rajagopal says:

21. Clive de Sousa says:

22. SwineWeb News says:

I don’t know that I can actually review the air purifier and tell you 100% that it’s removing particles from the air – I’m not a scientist so don’t have access to equipment which could confirm that. What I do know is it makes a humming noise and you can feel the airflow. It could just be an expensive fan, but let me tell you about the difference it’s made to me…
    I’ve suffered from allergies for most of my life. They’re not serious, so I’ve never found out exactly what causes the problem (pollen, dust, dog, smoke, all of the above?). They cause occasional wheezing, and frequent face/headaches due to inflamed sinuses, and I wake with a splitting face/headache pretty much every morning.
    If I run this purifier in the bedroom overnight though, I wake up feeling fine. If I forget to turn it on before I go to sleep, I wake up in pain. It does hum, but not so much that it disturbs my sleep.
    As I said, I can’t confirm 100% what the purifier is doing, but I can confirm that I believe it’s removing something from the air – it’s the only thing that’s ever made a difference to my allergies and works far better than antihistamines or a steroid nasal spray ever did. It’s wonderful to be pain free after so many years, and not have to set my alarm clock earlier than I need to, to allow time to sit and let painkillers work before I can start my day. The occasional wheezing has stopped too.
    I’ve had the purifier for three years now (changed the filter once in that time) , and I genuinely don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say it’s been life changing for me. 100% recommended.
    I’ve also just bought a second one, for our small person who suffers with mild asthma. Hopefully it’ll help them too.

I bought 2 of these in December and have used them daily since. I noticed very quickly the difference in air quality in our bedrooms and as someone who has asthma and suffers with dust and pollen allergies, I’d wake up every morning with a blocked nose and wheezy throat.

I now run this unit while I sleep and its truly been amazing. I only use it on level one for both myself and the children, they use the nightlight. And honestly I am absolutely convinced this little guy has helped improve my health. I am yet to change the filter (beware – the replacements are around 30) but it will be interesting to see what’s in there!

I would highly recommend.

24. patrick99 says:

I’m allergic to loads of stuff and reach fof my inhalers bout 10 times per night with wheezing chest,since buying this I take my inhaler once and that’s it till next night.To say I’m amazed is an understatement!.It isnt quiet but then I have it on bedside cabinet right next to me BUT it’s now become a sort of white noise and I’d much rather be not wheezing all night long.If you’re like me buy one,it’s a good investme

The Levoit Air Purifier is something I wanted to try to improve the air quality in my bedroom. I was doubtful as to whether it would make any difference, especially as there is mold in the room but as it wasn’t too expensive I thought it was worth a try.

The air purifier is a nice size that it not too big or too small and for its size it seems to be very powerful. It looks great and doesn’t look too out of place or ugly in the room like some of these kinds of devices can. It has three speed settings with the highest being very noisy and the lowest being very quiet. I was surprised at how quiet the lowest setting is and with the TV turned on or some other noise it seems to be unnoticeable in the background.

The air purifier seems to work well and the air does seem fresher and cleaner when using it, particularly when it’s been on higher settings. I have noticed that I sleep better at night when I’ve had it turned on throughout the day. I usually turn it off at night as it is still a little noisy and the days I’ve forgot to turn it back on I have noticed the difference.

The night light is a nice feature with this air purifier. It’s not one I use often but I’m sure it would be handy for children’s rooms and it gives the product a uniqueness to it.

I’m really pleased with this product, it seems to work well and is a great quality and very affordable for what it is and it’s price. Well worth a try if you want cleaner air in your rooms.

27. IKDJoycezuw says:

I have used this filter for one year and I am very happy about it. I am using it in a room that is around 18 square meters (194 square feet). It is right for the room and you can breath the difference when it is on. I move it to my bedroom 5 hours before to sleep and it makes me sleep better. If I do not use it i wake up with my nose clogged in the morning. I use it on the 2nd speed if I am not in the room, and on the 1st if I am in, the noise level is acceptable. Unfortuantely in the summer I cannot use it because I need to keep the windows open to keep the temperature down. I clean the foam pre-filter every week. I have changed the filter after ten months, instead than the reccomended six months. It depends how much you use it and how dirty is the air you are filtering. When the filter gets dirty you can notice it becomes gray. I reccomend to buy the original filters.

28. WilfredMcKim says:

The guy who left a review regarding EMF radiation doesn’t know what he’s talking about. EMF radiation is in our phones anyway. Ionising radiation is what he’s referring to and that is not part of everyday products.

The item is fine, I just don’t know how it can suck up particles through the small opening at the bottom. Very small suction but huge air power in the top. I expect it blows more particles around than it sucks up.

30. mbt124578 says:

Pictures of a filter used 3 months. I was skeptical about an air purifier, but the results speak for itself. I need to dust less around the room. Also, this is a good purifier because the changed filters are priced at a very reasonable amount (always check the filter price before buying a purifier!).

It could be a little bit less noisy but it’s ok, I was expecting way worse. take care of your lungs health at home! dust is as bad as smoke.

It gets the job done! and well too!

31. Kathy Michaels says:

It gets the job done! and well too!