Meaco Portable Compact Dehumidifier DD8L

Approximate electricity cost 5.02p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 330W and 9.88p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 650W 5.02p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 330W and 9.88p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 650W 5.32p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 351W and 10.03p/hour based on 15.2p/kWh at 656W
Power Consumption 0/30/330/650W – depending on running mode 0/30/330/650W – depending on running mode 45/350/660 watts
Noise level 39/43/48dBA – depending on running mode 39/43/48dBA – depending on running mode 41/45/50dBA at one metre
Air Flow (nominal) 80/100/115m³/h (3 fan speeds) 80/100/115m³/h (3 fan speeds) 85/105/150m³/h (3 fan speeds)
Humidistat Yes, electronic Yes, electronic Yes (40-70%rh in 5%rh steps)
Meaco Control Logic
Electronic controls
Fan Speeds 3 – Variable via running modes Three
Filter Yes Yes Yes
Laundry Mode Yes with Laundry+ to save electricity

Dimensions: 18 x 35 x 50 cm; 7.4 Kilograms
Brand: Meaco
Model: DD8L
Colour: White
Colour: White

had to wipe off water on the windows every morning before i got this.now i dont have to since i got this superb dehumidifier.it also dries your washing.5 stars

It is very easy to handle. Bought it yo keep my sailboat dry at wintertime. But at the moment it’s in use at home to lower humidity. I’m surprised about the amount of water it takes from the ai

Solved our humidity issue in a couple of days. This was for a semi detached 3 bed. Would definitely recommend.

Excellent dehumidifier, very powerful for it’s size.
    Has cured black mould problem and I also use it for drying clothes, works a treat.
    John Clarke

5. Shopping and Product Reviews Articles from EzineArticles.com says:

Very happy with this little unit. Being a desiccant, it works well in less warm environments, so we don’t need to put the heating on! The little device blows out a pleasant little gust of warm air while operating which also helps warm our house.

It has successfully shifted a bunch of black mould which we couldn’t previously do much about and seems pretty efficient to run. Fills it’s little tank after about 6 hours on, but I guess that will vary from one environment to another.

It’s not silent, but equally, I have never found it overly noisy. Again, your perception will vary! I don’t leave it on overnight, but don’t think I would have a problem sleeping with it on the landing. Great product overall.

I chose this because it was a which recommended and it as not disappointed very easy to muse and does the job

It really is an absolute delight to buy something that just does its job so well!

It has made a massive difference to humidity levels in our flat and we couldn’t be happier with it. It runs 24 hours a day in our apartment over the winter. Before we were forced to manage humidity by opening windows, but we can keep the flat both warm and dry. It has completely eliminated all previous issues with mould and condensation. *I would recommend this product to anyone.*

Amazing for drying washing. Most stuff is dry after less than 8 hours. Perfect.

Excellent product cured my condensation problem in a couple of weeks.

10. EdisonLPWkods says:

Bought this dehumidifier for or annexe which is an old pig barn converted to a granny annexe. Is a neat discreet machine with a great range of controls with an added bonus that it warms the room as well. Water reservoir is smallish but easy to remove and empty.

This is the second Meaco dehumidifier I have had and I can’t fault them. The first I bought second hand and it lasted me over 5 years being used constantly before it broke. I bought my second one recently and it’s again brilliant. Works well, isn’t too noisy and doesn’t cost a fortune to run, I’d happily recommend this produc