Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Blender [CB100UK] 2-in-1 Blender, Auto-iQ, Smart Motor, 700ml Cup & 400ml Bowl, 1100W silve

CB100UK
More than a blender

Ninja Foodi Power Nutri Blender 2-in-1 with Smart Torque

From light and silky to thick and spreadable, create a variety of textures tailored to your taste with this revolutionary 2-in-1 blender. Smart Torque powers through the thickest ingredients – no stalling, no stirring, no shaking. 4 Auto-iQ programs do all the hard work for you.

More than smoothies

Smart Torque

Some blenders can struggle with thick mixtures and can stall or even stop mid-blend. Designed for thick mixtures with less liquid, Ninja’s 1100W Smart Torque motor powers through the thickest ingredients with no stalling and no need to stir or shake.

CB100UK
CB100UK
One-touch programs

Auto-iQ Technology

No more guesswork with 4 intelligent blending programs, specifically engineered for the cup and bowl to deliver the results you want at the touch of a button. Exclusive to Ninja, these unique pulse, pause and blend patterns do all the hard work for you.

CB100UK
  1. CB100UK

The choice is yours

Textures tailored to your taste, from light and silky to thick and spreadable.

2. CB100UK

Power Nutri Bowl

Easily create super-thick smoothie bowls, nut butters, pâté, frozen yoghurt, sorbet and more.

3. CB100UK

Smoothie Bowls

Love smoothies? Easily transform your favourite ingredients into a super-thick smoothie bowl.

4. CB100UK

Power Nutri Cup

Easily create silky-smooth drinks and dressings, smoothies, cocktails, light dips and more.

5. CB100UK

Sleek silhouette

This stylish blender is the perfect fit in any kitchen.

Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 30 cm; 3.39 Kilograms
Brand: NINJA
Model: CB100UK
Colour: Silver
Pack Quantity: 5
Colour: Silver
Quantity: 5

1. EuniceLionel says:

As I have one of these and use it most days for Smoothies & for me lots of soups my Granddaughter asked her mum to see if I used it often so bought her one great product and lots if use . Well

2. Nick Hastings says:

We found at our cost that with blenders, you get what you pay for. More than happy to recommend.

4. Rachel Dixon and nJane Dunford says:

Great blender, replaced an older nutri ninja i had for 5 years.

It took me a while to pick the “right” blender, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision. It’s great for personal use.

I’ve used it to make smoothies, pure, and soups (only after it is has cooled).

The self blending option let’s you walk away from it if you think it’s too loud. It doesn’t bother me at all.

6. WarnerDJXY says:

After the delivery drama I was eager to test this out because it’s my first Ninja and I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

It’s a powerful blender and we have enjoyed using it for smoothies primarily. It has good suction feet that stay in place while blending.

However it’s VERY loud and that alone keeps me from enjoying it more that I thought I would.

7. Robbie Miller Kaplan says:

Super powerful been doing smoothies, date caramel,all variety of stuff super love it !