Panasonic NN-K18JMMBPQ Microwave Oven with Grill and Turntable, 800w, 1000w Grill, 5 Power Setting, 9 Auto Programmes, 20 Litres, Auto Defrost, Silve

DesktopImageImage

One Touch Programming for easy cooking

Panasonic NN-K18JMรข€˜s 9 Auto Programmes ensure flexible and easy cooking. Simply thaw your food with the Auto Defrost setting, cook chilled and frozen meals, or use the Quick 30 Seconds programme to quickly set the cooking time in 30 second increments.

Dimensions: 34 x 44.3 x 25.8 cm; 11.5 Kilograms
Brand: Panasonic
Part: NN-K18JMMBPQ
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: White
Dimensions: 34 x 44.3 x 25.8 cm; 11.5 Kilograms

1. OZGAshleyei says:

Like everything about it easy to use and the colour.

2. Judson1005 says:

Like everything about it easy to use and the colour.

3. TimothyMartins says:

Slightly smaller inside than I needed but it is no problem

4. MaritzaGrimwade says:

Slightly smaller inside than I needed but it is no problem

5. Jayce Wagner says:

Slightly smaller inside than I needed but it is no problem

6. MauriceIJA says:

Small size microwave but it does the job. Have never had a combination microwave before and without a cookbook I’m not sure about timing anything. So far have used the grill on it’s own and the microwave functions and will probably never use it’s full capabilities.

7. inspiredrd says:

8. GregoryNNVJ says:

9. LashundOjeda says:

Is an updated version of my old one, which I had had for several years. It’s not the quietest, but I like Panasonic.

Can’t fault Panasonic microwaves, always had them for 20 years now, simple and easy to operate.

11. Shanon Maglente says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersBetter than a standard microwave only oven, as it has a grill too, but don’t expect too much from it, as it’s really only to brown/crisp up food after microwave cooking. Takes over 30 mins to grill 4 sausages, and 20 mins to grill bacon, but the microwave is fast and easy to use.

12. JacintoLouis says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersBetter than a standard microwave only oven, as it has a grill too, but don’t expect too much from it, as it’s really only to brown/crisp up food after microwave cooking. Takes over 30 mins to grill 4 sausages, and 20 mins to grill bacon, but the microwave is fast and easy to use.

13. Heather Poole says:

Golden Review Award: 12 From Our UsersBetter than a standard microwave only oven, as it has a grill too, but don’t expect too much from it, as it’s really only to brown/crisp up food after microwave cooking. Takes over 30 mins to grill 4 sausages, and 20 mins to grill bacon, but the microwave is fast and easy to use.

Our Panasonic Microwave of old died so we looked for a replacement and settled with this one, function wise its great – although we will probably never use the grill.

The only issue we have with the thing is its about an inch shorter inside than the old one – so if you want microwave popcorn be careful as the bag often gets stuck when turning ๐Ÿ™

15. Bryan Hinkle says:

Found it very easy to use. Have not used the grill yet.

18. Sunflower Faith says:

Great product – learning to use the browning function – easy instructions and good desig

20. JanessaHammett says:

Does the job really well. Nice design and more compact than many models. Good price from respected manufacturers.
    Would reccomend.

l had a earlier model of this microwave and this one is even easier to use , good all round, no problems

22. mummytravels says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI wanted a full combination microwave but I’m short on space, so I went for this instead. It’s a good compromise, being small but with more functionality than a standard microwave. I thought I’d use the grill setting more, but you have to meet a certain weight threshold to use it and one sausage roll doesn’t make it. I also emailed them as I was confused about the option to use all three cooking modes one after the other when you can’t use the metal rack on microwave but do need it for one of the other ones. I haven’t had a reply, so that’s disappointing. It works excellently as a microwave however. Easy controls and good power at 800W. I don’t regret buying it, but I do wish I had the space for a proper combination oven.

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI wanted a full combination microwave but I’m short on space, so I went for this instead. It’s a good compromise, being small but with more functionality than a standard microwave. I thought I’d use the grill setting more, but you have to meet a certain weight threshold to use it and one sausage roll doesn’t make it. I also emailed them as I was confused about the option to use all three cooking modes one after the other when you can’t use the metal rack on microwave but do need it for one of the other ones. I haven’t had a reply, so that’s disappointing. It works excellently as a microwave however. Easy controls and good power at 800W. I don’t regret buying it, but I do wish I had the space for a proper combination oven.

Very happy with the microwave. Once you read the guidance it does the job it’s designed for. Easy meals just a push button away.

Compact and simple to use. Grill is good added feature.

27. ErrolGertrude says:

Compact and simple to use. Grill is good added feature.

28. BillKrausrw says:

Efficient microwave oven and grill. Needed instruction booklet at first but getting hang of things now

Very easy to use. Ideal for basic use.
    Quite small inside.

31. maleenhancementpillsp59 says:

This is my third Panasonic microwave. This one for a relative who already had same model and didn’t want to change. This microwave is so easy to use I wouldn’t change to a bigger one

32. LouannGannon says:

This oven has performed as required since purchase, although we have not yet used all the functions. There remains a slight smell of burning when using, for which I have been unable to trace the source, but the taste of the food is not affected. Purchased to replace a heavier microwave oven which turned out to be too heavy for the planned fixture and was returned without any problems. A good purchase.

33. ArletteVKEQ says:

34. DrusillaReeves says:

small but ideal .very good value and easy to use

36. DawnRuggiero says:

It’s compact, and stylish. 7 Very easy to use and wipes clean easily. A very good purchase.

37. AguedaPattison says:

3rd panosonic i have had if this last as long i will be pleased

38. JanieQoxfikln says:

3rd panosonic i have had if this last as long i will be pleased

39. Joseph Kaminski says:

I have always had a Panasonic microwaves but they were 32L models ideal for family.When my last one went to microwave heaven, I decided to downsize.After reading various reports I stuck with Panasonic but a smaller, more compact model for myself.It is very easy to use and is very efficient.Most if all it doesn’t take up a lot of worktop space.

40. AntoniettaWisni says:

41. JillianBoothby says:

Easy to use and great price for a good brand.

43. IndiraGoldstein says:

Easy to use and great price for a good brand.

Very neat plus value for the make, amazing. Looks lovely in kitchen. Haven’t had chance to use it yet so need to study manual.

45. NumbersJMEI says:

It replaced a Panasonic extra large microwave and is much easier to handle and use due to its small footprint for someone looking to buy a small one this is excellent. Would recommend.

Works well looks good, does the job. Note…its silver, not white.

47. NathaniVann says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersNice microwave but because it has the grill feature the roof is lower than I presumed. Plates etc are fine but microwave rice packets are too tall. It’s not the end of the world though