Portable Monitor 13.3 Inch CCTV Monitor 1366×768 Resolution LED Screen Small Monitor with HDMI/VGA/USB/AV Input Monitor with fire stick, Computer, PC, kitchen TV, Windows 7/8/10, VESA, Black

Thinlerain monitor13.3 inch cctv monitorRemote & VESA 75*75mm & Built-in SpeakersCopy MonitorStand Installation

Dimensions: 37.29 x 33.79 x 7.7 cm; 1.44 Kilograms
Brand: Thinlerain
Manufacture: Thinlerain
Dimensions: 37.29 x 33.79 x 7.7 cm; 1.44 Kilograms

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersThis is a great product to use as a 2nd monitor for work at home or carry on! I’m Working from home using a laptop. I needed this as a dual-screen. Works perfect and it’s made multitasking so much easier. Amazing! I was looking for something like this since I’m used to working with screens at work and now that I’m working from home it has been hard! Things I like lightweight, it literally looks like a tablet but it’s a monitor – Great quality image – Portable!
    There are buttons on the rear of the monitor for volume and other functions and it also comes with a remote. It also comes with a power adapter, an HDMI cord, and a VGA cord.
    Overall, this is exactly what a lot of us have been looking for, a widely compatible small screen monitor to be used as either a 2nd screen, dedicated for a certain app or display, or as a camera feed monitor.

2. RodrickGrady says:

Fantastic little monitor that has a lot of features and inputs. It works straight out of the box, the only assembly required is the stand which is just a case of tightening two screws. It comes with a VGA and a HDMI wire so you should be able to connect most laptops and PCs. It has a HDI, VGA, USB and AV connectors so it will be compatible with a whole host of devices. The monitor also has a BNC connector so it can be linked to a CCTV camera to view the picture. I’m using this one predominately as a portable laptop monitor but I’m considering getting another to wall mount and link to a camera at the front door so I can see who is calling. The picture quality is great for a small screen and it even has inputs for speakers and a microphone. It’s a great little monitor and has a lot more functionality than my main larger monitor which was a lot more expensive. Really happy with it.

Perfectly Portable

Perfectly Portable

Perfectly Portable

5. Anji Mehta says:

The monitor is very easy to setup and use. The remote that comes with it is useful when you want to control the volume etc. The monitor and remote themselves do feel quite flimsy however it is countered by the portability of the device. The sound and video are both nice and crisp. Overall, it’s very useful if you have a laptop and you want to use a second monitor wherever you go as it only requires an outlet and HDMI/VGA to use.

6. Catherine Balavage says:

This monitor comes with everything you will need to set it up including a stand and power supply. It also has a remote control that requires 2 AAA batteries to be easy to control from distance and with a clear manual instructions. It can be used as a desktop monitor, small TV or security cctv monitor which I’m using it. The brightness,colour and contrast are good which shows good quality images and sound at this low price point.

Does what it says, I’ve even used it as a computer monitor and works absolutely fine. Good purchase for me and fit for purpose

10. Quan Campbell says:

A great little second screen for my laptop PC, giving me a portable workstatio

It is really nice small monitor, perfect for CCTV, tv watching, gaming and as a computer monitor, great for travelling and camping, easy to install and operate, comes with remote control

Multipurpose monito

14. BettieRoldan says:

Multipurpose monito

Multipurpose monito

Although most probably use this portable monitor as a CCTV screen, I bought it to use in the kitchen in a tiny inset space where most modern TVs are unable to fit due to their larger size.

We use it for watching daytime television whilst sitting and eating meals, and we also have it hooked up to a cheap mini-PC to allow us to put on YouTube for recipes when cooking.

For the price, I’d say this is an excellent little monitor, the perfect size for our needs. The resolution and image quality are more than adequate and it has a wide range of applications.

17. PenniGriffith says:

18. Lulu Chang says:

19. Oliver Dale says:

I bought it as an extended monitor for WFH. It fits my small desk. The screen quality is enough to handle general document work. However, you might need to think twice if you need to handle complex graphic work. I love this monitor as it makes my WFH life smoother.

20. Mike Sanders says:

21. Kristen Bolden says:

Easy to set up using the HDMI slot from my NVR to the monitor. Took me two minutes. Picture quality good on monitor as I’m using three 5MP cameras and three 4K cameras. Remote control also included and really useful to change setting on the monitor. Well worth the low price I paid as didn’t expect much, so really pleased.

22. Dominik40K says: