Resistance Bands Set Exercise Bands, Resistance Bands Set Men Home Workouts With 5 Fitness Tubes, 2 Foam Handles, 2 Ankle Straps, 2 Door Anchor, Carrying Pouch-Yoga, Pilates Physio Home Gym Equipment

Resistance Bands

You Can Choose To Trust Takemirth

Dimensions: 27.8 x 22.9 x 10.4 cm; 870 Grams
Brand: Takemirth
Model: LS36
Manufacture: MHYS

Great kit easy to use! Only issue is the excersise manual is so small very hard to make out the different excersises. You need a magnifying glass.

2. johnboy says:

I only have a few point s with this product and ill go through them, pros and cons.
    Pros: They are easily portable in a compact little bag and so far seem and feel very durable, Easy to use and comes with a guide of exericises you can do with them, Everything you need for a quick home work out or when youre out and about

Cons: The handle grips fabric rubs on my hand and starts to hurt/irritate my hand which is annoying but hardly the end of the world, Sadly the door anchor fits under the door but not at the top, my door is just to tight sadly (more of a me problem but could affect others)

All in all for 20 its a definete buy

3. Alexandria Haslam says:

I must admit I haven’t really started with these bands yet but on close examination I would say they appear to be of good construction.

4. ChristyBolick says:

Great to use at home, no longer have to go to the gym

Great purchase for the price.
    Save a fortune on gym membership although personally I do use the gym aswell as use the tension bands but they are very useful when I am on the road traveling or when I can’t nake it to the gym I can still do a good work ou

6. EmeliaSipes says:

Very useful and strong resistance to increase mobility and strength

Very useful and strong resistance to increase mobility and strength

Decent qualify, handy little carry bag to store them in, I brought these to help shoulder mobility, seem to be working so far.

Brilliant addition to my exercise program , good quality and very versatile