Russell Hobbs 26090 Express Mini Oven – Countertop Electric Oven and Grill, 2.5x Faster than a Conventional Oven, 1500 Watts

Grill

Grill

The Russell Hobbs Express Mini Oven will quickly become your helping hand in the kitchen. Use the included Rack for grilling everything from halloumi kebabs to bacon for breakfast.

Bake

Bake

Bake tasty sweet treats using the included Bake Pan. Letting you cook everything from a whole chicken to a large pizza. Don’t worry about keeping an eye on the clock, thanks to the 60-Minute Timer. The handy timer will always let you know when your food is ready.

Toast

Toast

Toast pastries for the whole family. Crumbs are taken care of with the Russell Hobbs Express Mini Oven. With an External Crumb Tray stored at the bottom of the oven, it will conveniently capture all of the crumbs in one place.

Grill

Bake

Toast

Dimensions: 35.8 x 45.1 x 30.5 cm; 6.08 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Model: 26090
Colour: Stainless Steel
Colour: Stainless Steel

I like this product but it only comes with 1 rack , no airfryer mesh tray, and the drip pan is too small , but I am muddling through.

Very pleased with my purchase of this mini oven. It definitely cooks much faster than a conventional oven, I use the settings given for fan ovens and find things cook at a fraction of the time given in cooking instructions.

Heats up quickly, temperatures seam to be greater than dial setting,toasting very good,after a little more use learning it’s foiables it’s got to be a good purchase.

Fast heating & convenient size.

4. BasilGrisham says:

Useful for a temporary period until I get a new kitche

5. Lexy Savvides says:

I LIKE THIS OVEN VERY MUCH BUT JUST WISH IT WAS SLIGHTLY BIGGER. IT IS EASY TO KEEP CLEAN AND EASY TO USE.

I’d recommend this ovdn . Easy to use and cooks quickly, saving energy on my large main oven. Do everything now except Sunday roazt.

7. AguedaWilks says:

Good backup when my oven broke. Will be used for extra for party’s etc

8. RamonitaLaufer says:

This little oven changed my life! It’s versatile, full of features, super-easy to use and clean! Baked sweet potatoes come out like a dream! Yummy.

The best thing I ever bought!

9. hermelindamaltby says:

Bought instead of a full sized cooker as I live alone and just wanted something to bake cakes !!, I’m really pleased with it, very effective and versatile

So impressed with this mini oven. Not yet used the toaster but the grill and oven are great. Grill cooks so fast/ Would highly recommend it.

11. SyreetaBocanegr says:

No light but as long as it does the job x

Temperature

Just the thing if you live alone ,saves putting on the oven. The temperatures are the same as a general oven ,still room for a full roast dinner, highly recommended.

This oven is a life-saver. Our kitchen is being renewed and we needed something portable and infinitely variable. It’s great for all sorts of dishes. It cooks a large chicken beautifully as well as pizzas and all sorts of dishes you could think of. Best money we ever spent.

14. Anita George says:

What a great little oven.Very easy to use,cooks food really fast.I like it a lot.

Very satisfied with the purchase. It heats up very fast and it actually holds up meaning food doesn’t get undercooked or anything. I’d recommend it.

16. Tristan Bruns says:

Good product. East to use and see inside. Very versatile

17. RomanovGleb20 says:

Looks nice , easy to use .
    Does not , in my opinion , get as hot as it should .
    I cooked on correct settings and had to put it up to maximum setting to roast a small joint and spud
    Now I know that, I will use higher setting for everything .

18. IndiraHodgson says:

A present for an elderly lady, she loves the oven and finds it easy to use and no bending to use her big ove

Don’t need a full sized cooker and this does the job perfectly. Cooks things like pizza, quiche, plant based foods, toast etc very well – I’m not a meat eater so can’t comment on carcasses. Bargain.

20. Gilberto37C says:

Removable crumb tray is a good idea. Toast or grill to your preference. Fan oven. Love it.

21. BerniceThayer says:

I’ve always cooked using gas so was having to look up the equivalent temps for electric, but I’m getting there. The oven is easy to use and I found it quicker to cook things than a conventional oven. The timer is a bit noisy counting down but not excessively so and the ‘Ding’ at the end is loud enough to be heard from the next room. So I’m a happy bunny.

22. BrooksXLVyrnyi says:

It’s lightweight it’s easy to use warms up very quickly, hard to clean underneath the heat at the bottom

Liked performance very fast Didn’t like length of power cable far too sho