1. DieterHervey says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersLove everything about this microwave nice and simple no digital fancy bits love it thankyou very much once agai

Had this microwave in my truck for a month now, used it for meals, water and porridge, brilliant !!

I bought this for my husband (he is a HGV driver) to use whilst at work. After trying two different brands which didn’t work in his truck this microwave has been a dream so far! He is happy with it and im happy knowing he can have a half decent meal when he is away!

Great set up for the campervan. Lovely compact microwave as expected. Works spot o

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersJust right to fit in small gaps.
    Perfect for caravans and small apartments.
    Big enough for 2 persons.
    Stylish and compact..

6. Dan Dziedzic says:

Great product ideal for caravan would recommend this company to anyone prompt delivery

Very nice, the size of the unit is great as is the weight of the unit- very easy to move about. The adjustable heat dial is great and the timer dial of 35 minutes tops is super. The microwave size is ideal for small kitchens with limited space or camper vans/caravans. Or if youre like me to put in the car and run it of a generator as its only a 600w. I would definitely recommend it.

8. DaciaBooth says:

Very small and compact. Fits in my bottom cupboard very well. Easy to clean and use.

9. NoemiMcfarlane says:

Microwave is very easy to use and clean and fits perfectly into my motorhome.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGot this for our caravan, size is perfect and it is easy to use

Works fine on house mains…waiting to try on van with solar power..

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis is great and the size is just exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend it especially for small rooms.

Perfect size!

We wanted a really small microwave to take camping but one that you could still fit a normal size plate in. This does the job. Good price too! Really pleased.

14. NestorKeaton says:

It was dented on arrival but as I needed it for caravan as was going away next day I contacted them and they discounted the item

Got it to fit into our camper van and it is just right size. Seems good quality and easy to use.

16. LupitaQlhvueb says:

This microwave is for my campervan,smaller size is ideal, not too heavy ,thanks very much