Ryobi EMS190DC 18V ONE+ 190mm Mitre Saw (Body Only)

Dimensions: 52 x 34.5 x 33 cm; 7.9 Kilograms
Model: EMS190DC
Part: EMS190DC
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Ryobi
Quantity: 1

1. PeggyKeister says:

Saw works well, but batteries don’t last that long really, well definitely need two batteries at least if u intend on buying this saw. Cuts well tho & I’m pleased with my purchase…

2. Chris DeGraw says:

5. ShellieM50 says:

Always wanted a good quality mitre saw and having moved and now having my own dedicated workshop, this Ryobi saw just had to join my other Ryobi products to make my woodworking experience even more productive. I have used it almost daily since become a dedicated Pallet engineer, having already made a mud kitchen and raised beds for our vegie patch. Next in line will be a couple of vertical strawberry planters and a patio bar for those days when the sun is shining.

8. JacquesQWM says:

10. Anthony Frausto-Robledo AIA, LEED AP says:

12. JeanettQuinto says:

13. Barefoot Dawsy says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersIts such a small saw ,but do the job perfectly. I was dropped from 2m. And still work perfect. Very accurate and light. Perfect for skirting ,architraves and decking. I use attachment for makita and dewalt batteries ,no problems at all.

15. DomingaF86 says:

This Ryobi saw looks complicated to put together but just Google for a video of how to assemble it
    I had it working in minutes

24. VictoriMackinto says:

Another quality product from the ryobi one range

25. AnneBivins says:

Another quality product from the ryobi one range

26. HeriberBlackmor says:

Another quality product from the ryobi one range

just keep adding to the collection im addicted to ryobi..!! the price is high for what this saw does