SMOBY KIDS NATURE PLAYHOUSE (1.2M TALL)

smoby, smoby toys

Age: 24 months – 10 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Colourful & Weatherproof
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 1

1. SheliaEdens says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersExcellent little house for my grandchildren. Sturdy and they love i

Italy

Carina non troppo ingombrante ma spaziosa dentro. Ha le predisposizioni per poter aggiungere i moduli aggiuntivi del modello pi costoso (cucina esterna, porta rossa, campanello)

3. Ian Aikman says:

Italy

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersTook longer to assemble than suggested and the Instruction booklet wasn’t overly helpful but it was built in about 1.5hours. Seems sturdy and my kids loved coming down to find it on Christmas morning.

Italy

BELLA CASA, I BAMBINI SI DIVERTONO TANTO A GIOCARCI DENTRO, SVILUPPA LA LORO IMMAGINAZIONE. ACQUISTO CONSIGLIATO DAI 2 ANNI AI 5 ANNI SICURAMENTE…

6. Jelle de Bruin says:

Italy

Bellissima casetta, ben fatta e spaziosa. MIA figlia la adora e anche noi!! Consiglio vivamente

9. FriedaLapsley says:

10. ForrestRenteria says:

11. MohammaGutterid says:

Italy

Nonostante la casa sia qualitativamente buona,ed inoltre, made in france;non riesco a dare 5 stelle perch davvero piccolina per il prezzo. Per montarla meglio 2 persone.

12. Retail Leisure International says:

Italy

Arrivato 20 gg prima e proprio il giorno del compleanno del mio principe.
    Meravigliosa, semplice da montare, e la plastica sembra di ottima qualit.
    Abito in montagna a 1400m quindi vi dir come sopportera neve e freddo
    X ora meravigliosa

Stupenda

Italy

Arrivato 20 gg prima e proprio il giorno del compleanno del mio principe.
    Meravigliosa, semplice da montare, e la plastica sembra di ottima qualit.
    Abito in montagna a 1400m quindi vi dir come sopportera neve e freddo
    X ora meravigliosa

Stupenda

Bought this as a gift for my 2 year old granddaughter so that she had somewhere to play in her garden whilst we are all in lock down and she loves i

16. Minding Spot says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersArrived quicker than expected, easy to assemble and very sturdy once built. Feel it could do with a base panel though as the picture on the box shows one. But it’s not included in the kit.

17. MadonnaGoward says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersExcellent quality and easy to assemble.
    One piece was broken a bit during transit but the customer service was superb and I received the replacement very quickly.
    Cute little house.

Strong and pretty.

Spai

Casita muy bonita, colores muy alegres y fcil de montar, estamos encantados con ella!

Spai

20. AngelesZAU says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our Userslove this little house for my grand daughter
    once it was built and ready I’m happy, but watch for wrong Information on which extra products fit , I’m still in possession of a side table that I was Informed fitted this product and it doesn’t, I’m left with it as it’s already put together and no box as wasn’t expecting it to be the wrong item. so the house is great but the info not so

21. HenrietHuxley says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersMy grandchildren love it. Five year old, two year old and 13 year old all managed to fit in, with lots of laughter.

22. Daniel Starkey says:

23. Timothy Karr says:

Italy

Bella e resistente, mia figlia ci passa ore dentro questa casetta. La consiglio!

25. EusebiaSchaefer says:

I like smoby products they are very strong and I love the colours .I have the large slide in the garden and the smoby play house in our lounge. I have two autistic boys so I need the products to be strong Highly recommend

It was a gift for my niece and nephew they really loved it.

28. Jason Cipriani says:

Wow. My 2 year old loves it. I found it hard to install the siding windows at the start of the instructions. Had to go on YouTube to make sense of it. The red roof loses it colour quick with the sun. Good buy to keep the kids busy.

Great value for money, easy to set up. My kids love it 🙂

30. Chris Teague says:

Lovely for a toddler, it needs 2 people to assemble though.
    Bright colours.

-Arrived way ahead of scheduled delivery date!
    -Nephew (not a DIY enthusiast 🙂 said assembling was great!.
    -Add-ons (BBQ & Sink) from head office Germany, arrived same day as the playhouse 🙂
    -Niece loves it!!!

Product good. But the instructions are the worst I have ever seen in my life time. I was a general builder. So I don’t need instructions. But I got it done. Chuck the instructions in the bin.

Easy to put up, bought it for a birthday present, very sturdy

My kids play in the house now everything they can. Nice colourful and bright. Building it needed a bit of decoding, but once decoded was fine.

35. noa says:

My grandson loves this and is never out of it (weather permitting).

It’s very easy to assembled , also for the money it is reasonable.

It’s very easy to assembled , also for the money it is reasonable.

Not hard to assemble, seems sturdy, and will be nice when the weather improves for the boy to play in, but didn’t hold up well against eunice. Acted like a wind tunnel and took off at speed. Had to wedge it down the side of the house with bikes and bins.

Spai

Se monta en un momento, sper fcil. De tamao muy bien, entra un adulto perfectamente y la altura es la correcta para que el nio no tenga que agacharse. Es luminosa y las ventanas estn muy bien diseadas, es imposible que se pillen los dedos. Quizs me gustara ms de otro color por ponerle una pega.