TomTom Truck Sat Nav GO Expert, 7 Inch HD Screen, with Custom Large Vehicle Routing and POIs, Traffic Congestion Thanks to TomTom Traffic, World Maps, Live Restriction Warnings, Quick Updates Via WiFi

GO ExpertGO ExpertGO EXPERTDedicated large vehicle POIs

Find 50,000+ fuel stations, service centers and parking lots right from your lorry sat nav, all selected to meet professional drivers’ needs.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Multi-drop routing

Your TomTom GO Expert truck sat nav makes it easy to add multiple drop-offs to your route, so you can plan the fastest, most efficient route for all your deliveries.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Voice Control

Control your TomTom GO Expert lorry sat nav with voice commands. Keep your hands safely on the wheel and your eyes on the road.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />

Compare with Other Devices

GO Expert 6

GO Expert 6″

GO Expert 7

GO Expert 5″

GO Professional

GO Expert 7″

GO Professional

GO Professional 520

GO Professional 620

GO Professional 620

TomTom Traffic Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Speed Cam Alerts 1 Year Trial 1 Year Trial 1 Year Trial Yes Yes
TomTom Map Coverage World – 183 countries World – 183 countries World – 183 countries Europe – 47 countries Europe – 47 countries
TomTom map updates via WiFi Yes (3x faster) Yes (3x faster) Yes (3x faster) Yes Yes
Map updates availability Weekly Weekly Weekly Quarterly Quarterly
Live restriction warnings Yes Yes Yes No No
UN Class Restrictions Yes Yes Yes No No
Display 6″ HD display 5″ Capacitive display 7″ HD display 5″ Capacitive display 6″ Capacitive display
Responsiveness 2 GB RAM (4x faster) 2 GB RAM (4x faster) 2 GB RAM (4x faster) 0,5 GB RAM 0,5 GB RAM
  1. GO Expert
  2. GO Expert
  3. TomTom

TomTom: Leading navigation technology specialist

Our world-class technology helps you move freely, safely and efficiently. TomTom is trusted by drivers, automakers, cities and governments for accurate, up-to-date traffic information like no other.

4. TomTom

High-tech map-making at its best

We map 3.5 billion km of roadway every day. The world’s largest companies and millions of drivers rely on TomTom for the latest map content to enjoy a safe, comfortable drive and precise navigation.

5. TomTom

Hyper accurate, top-class TomTom Traffic

TomTom Traffic delivers insanely accurate, real-time traffic information to drivers across the globe. For spot-on ETAs, smart (re)routing, reduced travel times and improved safety and efficiency.

6. TomTom

High-quality original TomTom accessories

Mount, charge and protect your device with TomTom original accessories for quality that lasts.

Dimensions: 18.7 x 2 x 12.2 cm; 400 Grams
Model: GO Expert 7″
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: TomTom
Dimensions: 18.7 x 2 x 12.2 cm; 400 Grams
Origin: China

1. JudithMUAuwu says:

Most of the time this does the job but I drive the same route from work every day and it tells me there is a 7.5 limit.
    There is not but despite reporting it on Map share it never gets fixed.
    Garmin gives you advance warning of speed limit changes and sharp bend.
    Unfortunately this one doesn’t.
    In hindsight I should have but the Garmi

2. Nancy Nichols says:

There is not but despite reporting it on Map share it never gets fixed.
    Garmin gives you advance warning of speed limit changes and sharp bend.
    Unfortunately this one doesn’t.
    In hindsight I should have but the Garmi

3. TroyMcCarron says:

There is not but despite reporting it on Map share it never gets fixed.
    Garmin gives you advance warning of speed limit changes and sharp bend.
    Unfortunately this one doesn’t.
    In hindsight I should have but the Garmi

4. Philip59Zvqza says:

I was really impressed with this Tom Tom Go during my first trip to Belgium, the routing was spot on and the instructions clear and easy to navigate
    The screen is clear and the device is simple to use, all in all I would highly recommend it for the professional drive

7. EzekielBatt says:

The best sat nav I have ever used.
    It’s fast with finding the new roads or faster road if there is traffic on yours.
    Recommended

The best sat nav I have ever used.
    Recommended

9. laplasina says:

The best sat nav I have ever used.
    Recommended

10. Jordys Spot says:

The only glitch is that you need to use your mobile phone data for traffic updates this was not needed on the 6250 pro, and can in-cure a further cost. Not a good idea.. Tom Tom

13. MellissBettingt says:

14. BobbyeNoskowski says:

Like any tech, it has faults, but this is so far the best i have had. I did have tomtom before and it was rubbish, then a garmin not bad but not good enough. Then this one its great but not perfect so have improved going up in the world.
    Uses mobile hotspot or wifi to update fantastic. I use wifi to update when i find places and hotspot for live traffic and updates which uses hardly any

Very happy with purchase

I could write a really poor review regarding TomTom not so much the product itself but support once an item is deemed out of warranty.

The Go Expert is a good bit of kit, my only criticism is you need a smartphone to tether too to get live traffic, that’s the thing I’m interested in. This then creates conflict with other Bluetooth devices you may have, hands free earpieces for example. If you need to speak with a person at TomTom forget it. A high end product with low end suppo

You need a smartphone

16. ShelleyAng says:

I’ve been using this for over 7 months now and it’s never let me down (artic, different hieghts daily). As long as you can connect to mobile data for live traffic, you won’t end up in traffic either, if there’s a legal way around it, it will re route. Only downside is obviously its not cheap, also, not sure whether you can do this via the tomtom website, but there’s a few times it’s tried to take me around low bridges that I know have had the road dug out to increase the hieght, it would be handy if you could input this manually so it doesn’t happen the next time you pla0n that route.
    One last thing, its no infallable, it’s a sat nav so don’t take for gospel it’s sending you the right way, you still need to check the route, no good trying to limbo under a bridge or getting craned out of a dead end and blaming the tomtom!

18. JaxonCorbett says:

Had snooper s8000 before this and one or two other sat navs about the 200 pound mark,this satnav leaves them standing and in my opinion has to be up there with the best!had motorway signs telling me the road ahead is closed but tomtom says its open and so far tomtom has been correct everytime its more reliable and upto date than the actual matrix signs!don’t bother with cheaper satnavs if your thinking about the expert and can afford it then i reccomend it 100%,takes the thinking out of driving and is constantly updating and planning your route.best satnav ever.

20. demaytri says:

easy to use clear indication & directions as I said in the head line door to door you cant ask any more than that
    Mark

21. meredithvil says:

Mark

22. MarshalHildreth says:

Mark

23. Christa says:

Traffic is miles better then my HGV Garmin sat nav and also a lot faster like a lot faster there is some things I wish it had like my Garmin did for instance truck size was in FT and not meters but I suppose it’s just getting used to it also to edit a route u have to add a stop on the road u want to go down even tho it’s not a stop it should just say edit this route all in all my Tom Tom is a lot better than my Garmin Delz cam the speed and traffic alone are miles ahead just takes a bit getting use to it as I had Garmin for about 5 years but just wanted a change I do miss the built in dash cam I had on the Garmin tho

24. The Sunday Girl says:

25. SethHinkle says:

26. JudithLionel says:

I’ve been using this a few weeks now and so far it’s not got me lost or routed me the wrong way despite been over 65 feet long and 16’3” high. Very easy to use.

27. FawnW05iwu says:

29. Alex says:

After having many many sat navs i was losing hope of ever finding one half descent, so after watching a youtube vid of a trucker who highly recommended this one i thought i would splash out and buy it, we have just come back from a 3 week holiday in France touring in a motorhome, this sat nav even knows the way out of service stations (if you have been to France on the tolls their service roads go on for some distance through woodland and all over an area where there is picnic tables and rest areas etc) I think on the whole trip it forgot to tell me to take a turn – but i am always looking at the screen anyway – its very fast, all my previous garmin models are slow, i get to a junction before sat nav does – not with this one, it has loads of features too, it has auto change over depending on what country your in from mph to kmh and the time too, the only thing i can score this down is that i wish it had a clock on the screen showing the actual time, apart from that its damn awesome !

30. ReneQNTIcv says:

As a heavy user of TomTom need to say that I’m very impressed.
    The screen is much more responsive and brighter than previous models.
    The calculation of the route Is at least 10 time faster and giving you 2 or 3 suggestions, depending on the settings you’ve being set /so be careful with this/
    The new OS is much more smooth and readable, preparing you for your next turn in small window.
    The battery is good, about 1.5/2hours from full charge, so better keep it connected during long drive.
    My only issue was to connect with my phone/android/ took me about 2 hours fighting with it and I gave up. After reading some reviews I did it with no probs, so REMEMBER, before connecting it, just restart your phone and turn on your data through Bluetooth and the will connect within 5 secs/ probably phone issue/. Once connected become a beast. Really good peace of kit.

32. LovieHelton says:

As a heavy user of TomTom need to say that I’m very impressed.
    The screen is much more responsive and brighter than previous models.

34. RetaDesjardins says:

As a heavy user of TomTom need to say that I’m very impressed.
    The screen is much more responsive and brighter than previous models.