Turtle Beach Recon 50X Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, & PC

recon chat,turtle beach,xbox chat,chat headset,xbox one chat headset,chat headphones recon 50,turtle beach,xbox headset,green headset,xbox one headset,wired headset xo one,turtle beach xo,turtle beach,stereo headset,xb1 headset,xbox headphones wireless headset,xbox wireless,wireless headphones,stealth 420x elite 800,noise cancelling headset,noise cancelling headphone,wireless for xbox one
Compatibility Xbox One, PS4, PC Xbox One, PS4, PC Xbox One Xbox One Xbox One
Audio Stereo Stereo Amplified Stereo Amplified Stereo Amplified Stereo
Surround Sound Windows Sonic Surround Sound DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound
Connection Wired Wired Wired Direct to console 100% Wireless
Mic Monitoring Variable Fixed Variable
Superhuman Hearing
Noise Cancellation
EQ Presets
Mobile Compatibility Wired Wired Wired Using mobile cable provided Bluetooth
Speaker Size 40mm 40mm 50mm 50mm 50mm

Dimensions: 22 x 7.7 x 24 cm; 362.87 Grams
Model: TBS-2303-02
Origin: Portugal

1. ConradShumack says:

Bought as a gift for my son, he was very happy with them .still going strong unlike other brands have had previously

My teenaged son has been hammering a pair of these on his PS4 for well over three years before he managed to develop an intermittent fault with the mic. We have replaced them with the same product. No complaints.

3. CharlesHeld says:

4. cijaye says:

5. EliseManzi says:

Family member really pleased with these headphones as they were the ones he requested for Xmas for gaming.
    Great price for the quality.

Son loves these, can talk with friends again after last headset gave up on him. And bonus I get to hear him rage louder than usual because he doesn’t realise how loud he’s being

7. CarltonYYP says:

Couldn’t be happier the price was very cheap and the quality is very hi I still feel like I underpaid very high quality speakers and the noise canceling is also good.
    I have never had any complaints about my mic quality either .

8. OtiliaHeyer says:

I think these are pretty good for the price. I do content creation on YouTube although the mic isn’t amazing it still holds up good. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE WHOS LOOKING FOR A CHEAP AND COMFORTABLE HEADSET

9. Victoria says:

One of my twins asked for this for Christmas and seems to love it. My only gripe is that sometimes when we call him for dinner he doesn’t hear us! Having said that, this particular child and me have spent the last 5 days in a room together isolating from the rest of the family and I’ve been able to work without any noise distraction (he has also been plugged into his laptop – doing some schoolwork at times I hasten to add!), the headphones seem comfy and work well, as long as he remembers to plug them into the laptop!!

10. NigelBatts says:

12. MurielHerington says:

Great value for the money, had a pair of these before and was very happy with them.
    Unfortunately the new pair creak and click on the left so hence only 4 star.

Absolutely brilliant headset.. no feedback or echo and works perfectly sounds great too. The only downside is it is ever so slightly tough on the top of the head, can cause a bit of pressure/soreness unless wore loosely. For the money I would give it 5 stars, taking money out of the equation I would give it a good 4.5 (I bought it in white for my series S and black for my series X)

15. Katie King says:

These headphones are worth every penny. The sound quality is brilliant not just for gaming but for movies and music if required. They are a sturdy hard wearing design capable of putting up with whatever gamers can conjure up. Happy with them and the price . Well recommend from myself . * * * * *

17. DeloresRBI says:

19. Miss Style Apothecary says:

I previously bought this turtle beach headset a few years back, I was one of my best purchases I ever made. This headset previously lasted for a long time and only faulted because of an accident I did to it, nothing to do with product itself but my stupidity. These headphones feel comfortable and it really pairs well with my Xbox mic adapter, allowing for good quality sound from the players and game. My package arrived safely and works great. Overall I am happy with this product and would say it is good for its price and a safe purchase for people looking for a relatively cheap purchase.

Not sure if it was a good idea getting a set of headphones my son loves it , but I have to live with his screeching, yes I have one happy child that can communicate with his friends on the Xbox and he said there the bes

21. DemetriaBurroug says:

22. ThanhYkdpqwendz says:

24. BennyDelmonte says:

25. Lorraine C. Ladish says:

My lad loves to rage quit and the first set lasted a good long time before I couldn’t repair them. They got slammed and threw and still worked until they didn’t. Worth the money and excellent quality

Bought 3 of these over the years, one for myself, one for my mate and one for my girlfriend. By far the best headsets for the price, 100% recommend these.

When playing call of duty, with these in full blast I genuinely jumpnof a gunshot goes off next to me

28. Ty Pendlebury says:

Great for the kids who go through em like anything.

Voice transmission is clear for others and in game sound is good too. For the price you can’t fault em.

Great for the kids who go through em like anything.

30. malcolmforma says:

For the price, this is a decent headset for gaming.

They are colour-coded for different consoles but any colour can be used for any console with a 3.5mm/standard headphone connection; for example, my son uses the green one (marketed as Xbox) with his Nintendo Switch.

For the price, this is a decent headset for gaming.