TWIST & SHAPE Unisex Home Exercise Machine for Core, Abs, Legs

Twist & ShapeTotal Body WorkoutDigital Display & Workout TrackerSoft-Touch HandlesDigital Display & Workout TrackerSoft-Touch Handles

Twist & Shape - Total Body Workout

Size: Grey & Green
Dimensions: 61 x 50 x 120 cm; 13.4 Kilograms
Brand: TWIST & SHAPE
Model: 136001UK
Colour: Grey & Green
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Twist & Shape
Colour: Grey & Green
Department: Unisex
Dimensions: 61 x 50 x 120 cm; 13.4 Kilograms
Size: Grey & Green

Loving using this need to build ip my muscles after hip replacement at age 45 ..
    Fold away does not take up space do it to the included work out disc or put infront of TV pass the time, shows calories lost and time used daily .

2. EarthaD69ahknjp says:

3. Carlton8018 says:

4. Jay Hilotin, Senior Web News Editor says:

I knew I needed to do something to help get rid of my stomach and waistline after lockdowns especially seeing I hate walking. This is actually working and I can still look out my window or watch the telly. One extra bonus I’ve noticed is my back muscles are also being worked. I’m only doing 15 minutes a day at the moment as it has been 2 years of not doing anything. So highly recommend this for anyone who like me wants to start a light exercise inside and actually feel it working.
    Only one minor issue the grasp handles squeak and are a bit small especially if you have long nails.

6. Raymon83Hjdixm says:

7. Jordan Gerblick says:

8. FabianStoller says:

9. JoesphBobb says:

10. JarredBYFbmd says:

Just received the gadget. Put it together in 15 minutes. And did first set of exercises for 20 minutes. I can feel the muscles .IS WORKING!!!

13. KennithLahr says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis was really easy to put together, it took less than 10 minutes. Nice and easy to use and it burns 130 calories in 10 minutes. The problems are the calorie counter / time is by your feet so it can be hard to see and it’s very noisy when in use. There’s a high pitch noise throughout any exercise.

14. Miller Kern says:

I love this it’s so easy once you get the hang of it. Took me an hour to put together but it’s amazing, thered no resistance but you can feel it working in your muscles, it comes with a dvd which shows you the basics for 20 minutes. I’m very impressed with it 10/10 from me.