Vax ONEPWR Blade 4 Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with Motorised Pet Tool – CLSV-B4KP

Top Bnaner Argos_Blade 4 PET_1464X600@2x

Removable ONEPWR Battery

The VAX Blade 4 Pet comes with a revolutionary new 4.0Ah battery that gives you up to 45 minutes runtime, plenty of time to clean without recharging.

Every ONEPWR Battery fits every ONEPWR product.

Blade 4 Pet hotspots
Designed for busy homes with
pets & kids

Tough cleaning for Busy homes

Designed for busy homes with Pets & kids

Mini motorised pet tool

Mini motorised pet tool

Make light work of cleaning pet beds, car boots and upholstery with the additional VAX Mini Motorised Pet Tool.

Antimicrobial protection on the brush bars

Antimicrobial protection

VAX’s antimicrobial treatment helps protect your bristles from bacteria and fungi by preventing their growth.

DustVault

DustVault

3 stage filtration technology ensures that even the smallest particles of dust are captured in the dirt bin. Capturing up to 99.8% of particles.

Vax brushless motor

Vax brushless motor

VAX Blade 4 Pet is controlled by VAX Core Technology, Continually monitoring power to maximise cleaning efficiency & performance

Boost modeRemovable bin

Removable bin

Simple, hygienic and easy emptying.

No loss of suctionΔ

No loss of suction

VAX Blade 4 Pet maintains constant high pick-up performance even when the dirt bin is full.

Lightweight and innovative

Lightweight and innovative

At 3.1kg, Vax Blade 4 Pet is perfectly balanced for effortless, easy to use cleaning

Shop the Vax ONEPWR Blade range

Vax Blade 4

sad

Vax Blade 4 Pet

asd

Vax Blade 4 Pet Dual Batt

Battery
1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 3.0AH 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 1x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX 2x ONEPWR 4.0AH MAX
Runtime
up to 45 mins up to 40 mins up to 40 mins up to 80 mins up to 45 mins up to 45 mins up to 90 mins
No loss of suction
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
LED Dustracker Headlights
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Vax Core Technology
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brushless Motor
Yes Yes Yes Yes
Filtration
Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8% Dustvault 3 stage – 99.8%
Suitable for homes with Pets
0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L 0.6L

Dimensions: 114 x 24 x 18.5 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: Vax
Model: 1-1-142312
Colour: Graphite/Cyan Blue
Colour: Graphite/Cyan Blue

This is an absolutely amazing piece of kit, I vacuumed my home on Friday using my old vacuum cleaner and did it again today using the Vax Blade 4 pet, I couldn’t believe how much it picked up. I live alone, have no pets and still it picked up so much.

The carpets were new in June and I vacuum a couple of times a week, but this new one is astounding. It’s lightweight, has really good suction even on the lowest setting, the powered brush head works well.

Overall, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.

Absolutely amazing

2. TamaraVkcawkirf says:

This hoover is spot on! I have had a shark anti hair wrap cordless hoover, but returned it! It didn’t pick up the hair and kept getting clogged! I also have a Henry hoover for more thorough cleaning. BUT this has by far.. got to be the best hoover I have bought yet!
    The suction power is brilliant! Even has a boost button! The amount of dust and dirt it picks up is just brilliant too. It’s as light as it can be really.. I mean.. you put a battery pack in the back of it.. so it’s going to have a little weight to it. But it’s by far the lightest cordless hover I have bought!

I have 2 young girls with very long hair.. and long hair myself. I also have a big Labrador and it literally picks up everything. I manage to do 4 rooms and 2 hallways on full boost with still a little power left (I live in a flat) so I can imagine on the light setting you could get much more out of it. Very handy light on the front of the hoover too. I just can’t fault it at all! You won’t be disappointed if you buy it.

Thought I would add to my review after using it every day for 2 months! Still going strong and no loss of suction. Picture to show how much it actually picks up!!

*Edit- 2 months on* Finally! A Hoover that does what I need it too!

The big plus is portability. It does the job on hard floors and carpets. It’s good at approaching walls and cupboards from an angle. I have to spend too much time cleaning out the brush head and untangling things in it.

4. Nadia90Tbqcrv says:

Still think it’s expensive. But is best vacuum so far for picking up pet hair.
    Bit tricky to add the attachments.

Took a bit of getting used to first time using it as it’s so light and swings in every direction ,but Good suction and cleans well and easy to clean could do with two batteries though as to me doesn’t seem to last long.

battery life could be just a bit better, but it’s alright. very good suction power, easy to handle and clean.

I had a corded cylinder hoover from Argos which had bad suction on carpets. Vax is Light weight, powerful suction and easy to clean. I have finished my home in 15 to 20 mins. mins.

9. Google Plus says:

Having purchased and used several cordless vacuum cleaners this is by far the best. Much better than the Air ram, lighter and cheaper than the dyson, and there are others that I have tried. I am absolutely delighted with it!

10. EzekielNewell says:

I love my new Vax 4. It takes care of my cat’s fur perfectly. I now find vacuuming a pleasure instead of a chore.

So glad we finally decided to buy a ‘proper’ vacuum. The fact that it’s cordless is great but what’s amazing about this vacuum is the turbo and brush roll settings – the amount of hairs and dust that came up from our carpets was quite shocking! Great to move about and easily gets under hard to reach places. We enjoy doing the hoovering now!

12. JerilynQ02 says:

The suction power on this is amazing and the attachment for the stairs make it easier to clean. Having a separate battery charging port makes it so much easier to store it.
    The only downside is the noise it make apart from that a very happy custome

13. Jane says:

The vacuum really does keep on working at full capacity until the battery is empty.
    This is a very good piece of equipme

We bought this Vax to keep upstairs so as not to have to carry our Dyson up and down the stairs.
    When it arrived we vacuumed the downstairs first with our Dyson, then to see if it was any better immediately went over the same area with the Vax. We were amazed how much it picked up. Since then the Dyson has been confined to the cupboard and only the Vax gets used.

This is a great vacuum. Purchased for upstairs and it’s lightweight, easy to empty and the suction rivals my corded uprights of a well known brand. I actually prefer to use this one over my downstairs one.

16. TimSommers5 says:

Was a little unsure how this would perform after having used Dyson uprights for a number of years. Have to say i’ve not been disappointed by this Vax. It is so much lighter and easier to use than a normal upright, with virtually the same level of suction, it cleans perfectly.
    Battery has just enough power to run on full suction through a large 3 bed house. Will look at getting a 2nd battery sometime, but at nearly 80, will wait until the price hopefully drops.

Great little hoover for small jobs. I have four cats and it made short work of hairs caught in rugs and also for my hard floors.
    Drum is small and requires a few trips to empty BUT well worth it for the great results.
    It is light and easy to handle.

I would have liked a bit more power. My 15 year old Dyson is as strong. But this is a lot lighter to carry around.

19. JoeHomburg says:

Best vacuum I’ve had. Lightweight and easy to use, store and keep clean. Would highly recommend vax products from the items I’ve had

20. Courtney says:

Reported to vax , how do I return this and get a refund . Disappointing it’s faulty in less than 12 months. The brush head will no longer turn and the noise is overwhelming.

21. ChastitOShanass says:

22. sammycx says:

So happy I stayed with a Vax! Takes up little room and is extremely powerful, so impressed with the suction on hard floors. A great buy!

23. MerissaFeldman says:

24. BrittneyWaterma says:

Lightweight and easy to use on the stairs. At full throttle, the suction is almost too much!

25. Edwardmn says:

Works well for a battery operated cleaner. I use on max power and with brush and get 15 minutes of battery life. Looking at spare battery but expensive at 80 for original product. Not sure about aftermarket alternatives.