Whiskey Decanter Sets Globe Decanter for Alcohol – Newest Large Etched Globe Decanter for Men and Women with Wood Base – Personalized Set with 4 Glasses for Liquor, Scotch, Bourbon, Vodka, Brandy

A+ US Globe 4 Glasses
A+ US Globe 4 Glasses
globe decanter set with glasses
A+ US Globe 4 Glasses
globe decanter only globe decanter with two glasses globe decanter with four glasses
Gift Box
Made of Lead Free Glass
Style Etched Globe Etched Globe Etched Globe
Capacity 850 ml/28.75 ounce 850 ml/28.75 ounce + 300 ml/10 ounce per glass 850 ml/28.75 ounce + 300 ml/10 oz per glass

Dimensions: 33 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm; 2.48 Kilograms
Brand: Kemstood
Model: 8541913995
Colour: Transparent
Colour: Transparent

1. Jacob Kienlen says:

United States

I love everything about it, looks great. But there’s only one thing that slightly annoying, whenever you take the globe off to pour a drink, the metal piece that’s at the bottom of the decanter to hold it in place comes off. Besides have to carefully put it back on each time it’s great!

2. BSUWolfgan says:

United States

Bought for my brother’s 27th bay and he loves it.

United States

Bought for my brother’s 27th bay and he loves it.

4. MandyRoyal says:

United States

Bought for my brother’s 27th bay and he loves it.

5. EuniceLionel says:

United States

Absolutely phenomenal. You would expect this to cost much more. Very firm, air tight seal. Lead free glass. Gorgeous to look at. You can tell it would be shattered if handled improperly but you have to expect that from something made of glass. This is a great gift for anyone into sprits and wine.

Germany

Sieht sehr gut aus, weit keine Mngel auf und kam heile ohne Brche a

Es sieht super aus und kam heile ohne Brüche

8. BrittneyUribe says:

United States

Fits perfectly in my game room. Well worth the price.

United States

Ordered this for our new fireplace mantle in our study and it did NOT disappoint. Its very well made. it was well packaged and it looks great. I filled with a fifth of bourbon. I also placed and LED puck behind it so its lit in the evening . Great addition to our study. I would highly recommend

11. RWJLeroyfbqrdai says:

Germany

Das Wisky-set ist super sieht einfach nur toll auf dem Tisch aus. Sehr edel und super verarbeite

United States

I’ve been searching some time for a nice liquor decanter to go alone with my wine decanter. Well, i finally found this one with the ship inside, being Ex-Navy it was right up my alley; but still had reservation. Well when i received the decanter and removed it from the box, i was totally blown away. Not only with the craftsmanship, the appearance is amazing. I forgot all about the price, for the quality, i definitely would have paid more. If your considering this decanter, trust me, you won’t be disappointed.

I've been searching some time for a nice liquor decanter to go alone with my wine decanter. Well, i finally found this one with the ship inside, being Ex-Navy it was right up my alley; but still had reservation. Well when i received the decanter and removed it from the box, i was totally blown away. Not only with the craftsmanship, the appearance is amazing. I forgot all about the price, for the quality, i definitely would have paid more. If your considering this decanter, trust me, you won't be disappointed.

13. ReginaldHayner says:

United States

Well it looks better in person, the package is great because it was my main concern also. I will say get this instead of the 2 cups, because the plug is not cheap plastic like the other so adds more to the look of it.

14. LucioFarrell says:

15. Damion9417 says:

United States

I liked the ship in the bottle and the glasses were cool too.

17. Luke Edwards says:

Thought my son would like this as he has guests ofte

Thought my son would like this as he has guests ofte

18. Politics on the Hudson says:

United States

Beautiful craftsmanship, excellent value for money! Everything came in perfect condition. I was very concerned because it was coming from Amazon to Barbados via Miami but nothing was chipped and nothing was a broken. It was absolutely perfect. I would recommend this as if show stopping gift for anyone.

United States

It is beautiful. My brother in law loves it. The cups that come with it are so pretty too.

21. VickiePurdy says:

22. MaribelBlacksto says:

23. IveyShropshire says:

This item came quickly and was exactly as pictured made a great Christmas prese

This item came quickly and was exactly as pictured made a great Christmas prese

This item came quickly and was exactly as pictured made a great Christmas prese

26. Trey Paul says:

United States

This was a perfect gift for my partner. It is beautifully crafted.

27. Stefan Abram says:

United States

I ordered this to give as a gift. I thought it was gonna take 4-5 weeks to delivered but I received it in a week. It was wrapped really well. The decanter holder rotates 360 , so be careful with that. It looked perfect with a Bourbon whisky that aged on a ship.

I ordered this to give as a gift. I thought it was gonna take 4-5 weeks to delivered but I received it in a week. It was wrapped really well. The decanter holder rotates 360 °, so be careful with that. It looked perfect with a Bourbon whisky that aged on a ship.

28. Editorial Team OneGreenPlanet.Org says:

United States

These is so so nice looking. It holds the bigger bottle of our favorite bourbon. I was worried about the glass but it is pretty sturdy, I mean its glass so wouldn’t advise knocking it stuff. We love it!

29. AngeliaMacdonel says:

United States

Beautiful decanter set with days gone by charm. Bought as an anniversary gift for my husband, he was very impressed with the design and also practical use to display and entertain guests.