Windows 10 Laptop 15.6 Inch, 8GB RAM 256GB ROM, USB 3.0*2, 5G WiFi, TECLAST Laptop Computer FHD 1920X 1080 IPS, Intel N4120 Processor Up to 2.6GHz, Mini-HDMI, Support SSD and 512GB TF card Expansion

Product Improvement Information:

According to previous customer feedback, the TECLAST F15 Plus laptop received has problems with no sound and no audio driver.. In fact, this only needs to flash the audio driver to work normally.

Now we have improved this problem for the customer’s sense of experience and saving customers’ time. Now we have installed audio drivers for all products, and customers can use their laptops normally after receiving them. Please rest assured to buy!

Thank you very much for your support! We will strive to do better! If you have any questions with the product, Please feel free to contact with TECLAST Store, they are willing to help you!

F15PLUS
F15PLUS
F15PLUS

Dimensions: 37.5 x 24.34 x 2.05 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
Brand: TECLAST
Model: F15PLUS
Colour: Silver
Manufacture: TECLAST
Colour: Silver

Golden Review Award: 55 From Our UsersThis a fantastic laptop. Would expect it to cost way more than it did for the money. The quality of the design is brilliant. Superfast and the best laptop I have bought. I had a small problem with the keyboard and they quickly solved the problem for me. Customer service was brilliant. would highly recommend.

2. Troy Fleming says:

The quality / price ratio for this laptop is very good.
    You will be able to carry out all the study / office activities without any problems.
    Being equipped with an ssd hard disk it is also very fast when starting and loading the operating system.
    It will not come with the uk keyboard but it is equipped with a series of stickers to cover the keys and during the installation of the operating system you can set the uk keyboard.
    It is not a very valid solution but it is the right compromise for spending little. Purchased for around 365.

3. MohammeCuevas says:

The quality / price ratio for this laptop is very good.

The quality / price ratio for this laptop is very good.

Golden Review Award: 36 From Our UsersThis is extremely powerful laptop, it does all home tasks without any issues at all, spreadsheets, videos, photo editing, video editing etc, not to mention Web browsing. It takes all above without sweating. Panel it’s big and IPS, full HD also so no issues there at all. Full size HDMI on the side plus two USB c, fully compatible with all add ons I guess. WiFi is really good even at 2.4ghz. Big plus for back-lit keyboard, this is a must for me. To be honest I think it would be difficult to find similar specs for this price as new with full warranty. Booting up time is also extremely fast. Generally it’s very capable laptop, it could handle even some games on lowest setting. Brilliant machine, good quality overall.

Extremely powerful

6. RoseAlcorn says:

Golden Review Award: 67 From Our UsersNeeded a new Laptop, it is very easy to use, Happy with it so far. Thank you.

7. thedemuremuse says:

8. IBZOliveswgvno says:

Golden Review Award: 53 From Our UsersArrived on time and well packaged. Security code required on delivery. Nice looking laptop. Works fine (from what I have seen, only had it on for 10 mins, Xmas gift) easy set up. I am not very tech savvy but seemed to have everything I would expect and its pretty fast. It’s a good size and not too heavy or noisy. Email recieved a few days later from after care team to ask if am happy with purchase which I thought was a nice touch as I was a bit weary about buying expensive item without seeing it first. Overall I am happy with purchase.

Golden Review Award: 29 From Our UsersThe laptop is very smart. It was well packaged. The graphics look amazing and speed is looking good. Fast delivery and friendly customer service. Thank you

Great laptop easy to use and love the screen quality
    Only minor thing is the US keyboard but hasn’t hampered my use

12. Daniel Cooper says:

Really happy big screen on all metal and ultra slim 1.8kg laptop 15.6 inch screen it also supports installation and upgrade of a preinstalled WINDOWS 10 solid state hard drive and TF card

13. GeorgettaIqbal says:

Amazon service nothing to say fast and efficient.
    The laptop as a whole is decent for the price (thin, fairly light, decent screen).

14. KristineeeeeEEEee says:

Amazon service nothing to say fast and efficient.

Amazon service nothing to say fast and efficient.

16. muckmuck says:

Got this for my 12 year old for gaming and he is so pleased with it. Well with the money.

17. MylesD72milzhl says:

Let me just say the description of “gaming laptop” is not quite accurate although it will run most games, do not expect this to be running AAA titles. I don’t game but I’d like to know it will attempt things should I feel like it. I mainly surf the Internet and watch YouTube, email etc. I also wanted HD viewing so it fit the bill. Does not appear to have an in built mic though. The feel is high quality with a metal lid. Backlit keys (although American layout) makes it feel very apple mac. The laptop is extremely fast on boot up and I was able to download all updates with no problems but Windows 11 is not available to me as yet but it did pass the specifications test when it is. Battery seems OK and I believe it will be good for the claimed 7 hours. So far so good but as with anything, time will tell. I was contacted by the company to ask if all was OK and they requested me to leave a review of my experience.

It plays games well but certain games do need scaled down though it is manageable.

19. Bryce Elder says:

Really impressed with this laptop. Amazing screen, boots up in seconds, updates took no time to install and overall is super quick. I have a really good work laptop, but this is something else! Very, very happy with this purchase.
    This is a wonderful new experience.

I’ve had it a couple of weeks and so far so good.
    The GPU so far is performing well, also with i5 processor, This is my first proper gaming laptop and I have to say I’m very impressed with it for the money, the quality and feel of the laptop feels excellent, the green backit keyboard looks awesome and it is very good to type with yes the battery is OK.
    Start the laptop – super fast!! Very happy.

21. DomingaF86 says:

This is a wonderful new experience.

I’ve had it a couple of weeks and so far so good.
    Start the laptop – super fast!! Very happy.

It’s perfect for me and easy to use. It is much better than the laptop I had

Perfect and would recommend it to anyone

24. Andy Boxall says:

Wasn’t sure I wanted this or a chrome book, am glad I bought this, it’s perfect for my needs, the speed is fantastic from start up to working is better than I expected, does what it says on the tin.

25. HershelPinckney says:

Really great laptop for the money, you would pay more than twice the money for a well known brand

Screen size plus ram size I’m far from expert but don’t think you could get cheape

27. Heather Poole says:

his laptop is a very good one it is easy to use and it dosent struggle on starting up the features are just what i need it has a on screen keyboard to im very impressed with it the battery life is good id reccomend this for anyone who wants a affordable laptop its easy to carry as its lightweight and slim the graphics are good it plays games easy it dosent have a equilizer thats the only downfall i can think off other wise its a great laptop.

The Laptop was delivered quickly and I am happy with the laptop as it does exactly what I purchased it for and works well.

29. Alfred Ng says:

Good item for price says you can. Upgrade to Windows 11 but have not been able to do so. Good for home office use, don’t do gaming so don’t know about tha