Yard Force 40V 32cm Cordless Lawnmower with Lithium-ion Battery and Quick Charger LM G32

32cm Steel Blade for Sharp Cut

mower

Rear Roller for that Classic Lawn Finish

mower

Side Combs to Help Save Trimmer Edging

cordless lawnmower

Soft Grip Handle for Comfort

32cm steel blade

mower

Rear roller

mower

Side Combs

cordless lawnmower

Soft grip handle

twin pack cordless 32cm cordless 34cm cordless mower 37cm corldess mower 37cm cordless mower 46cm cordless mower
Power 40V 40V 40V 40V 40V 108V
Battery 2.5Ah 2.5Ah 2.5Ah 2.5Ah 4.0Ah 2.5Ah
Cutting Width 32cm Mower; 30cm Grass Trimmer 32cm 34cm 37cm 37cm 46cm
Cutting Heights Mower: 5 (20-60mm) 5 (20-60mm) 7 (25-75mm) 7 (25-75mm) 7 (25-75mm) 7 (25-75mm)
Cutting Heights Adjustment Mower: Central Central Central Central Central Central
Brushless Motor
Grass Collection Bag 30L Hybrid 30L Hybrid 35L Hybrid 40L Hybrid 40L Hybrid 55L Hybrid
Charging/Mowing Time 75mins/25mins 75mins/25mins 75mins/45mins 75mins/35mins 120mins/50mins 40mins/30mins self drive
Product Weight Mower: 10.5kg, Grass Trimmer: 1.75kg 10.5kg 14.5kg 15.5kg 15.5kg 34.5kg

Size: 32cm cutting Width
Dimensions: 61 x 40 x 33.5 cm; 9.5 Kilograms
Model: LM G32
Colour: Black & Orange
Manufacture: Sumec UK
Colour: Black & Orange
Size: 32cm cutting Width

1. LouveniIsaachse says:

Was a challenge to put together as the bolt holes were very tight, apart from that it was OK… But using the lawnmower was a joy.. It was really quiet, easy to push and just fabulous not having a cable dragging around. I charged the battery in a few hours, but it’s far less time when being charged after use… I took quite a while doing the first cut and started with the long grass level, progressing down to level 3 to ensure I didn’t damage the mower with grass that was too long. The cut is nice and you can see the roller lines but I was just going in different directions to start with as it was the first cut after winter… I will do an update in a few months to see how this lawnmower fares.. But so far, I’m thrilled with it! I’ve already recommended to my family!

Super easy to use, light and quie

2. PamelaRahman says:

Super easy to use, light and quie

This is a great little mower so easy to use and very easy to store away, ( and the wife is able to use it)

5. ClaudetOden says:

This mower is extremely light and very powerful. I will never go back to petrol mowers. Using it on a lawn of about 200 squared metres and it copes easily. I’m getting 25 mins charge.

Easy to assemble and happy with results so far. Height adjustment very easy and seems well built. Would not be suitable for large lawns or rough terrain but seems perfect for me so fa

7. Mcb says:

came in a box which when i unpacked and put everything together(easy) i found the battery was missing. contacted customer services who said the couldnt send me out a battery i had to return everything. the other option was for a refund so i could buy a replacement battery, which i agreed to, they refunded 39.99 which at the time was good or so i thought until i started to look for batteries, i was rather shocked to find they were in the region of 80, so that was a disappointment and i felt let down. fortunately my son lent me a battery that fits and i must say i am very pleased with the lawnmower very easy to use. cant say i,m happy with amazon though.

8. oursayonbluray says:

9. AlfonzoDoolan says:

11. james wilie says:

I bought this as Used/ good as new – it came without the manual and there was a slight scratch on the body work but everything was there and the unit was very clean – possibly not even used.
    The battery is very good with the indicator of the amount of charge left. It takes about an hour to fully charge from 5-10%.
    My lawn is about 100 sq m overall and i could do it all on a 30/ 40% charge easily. My lawn is also a little uneven, so having a wheeled mower is more convenient than a hover mower.
    I had to do a few initial cuts to get the grass to a reasonable and uniform length (after the winter) and I would say that you cannot just cut anything with this mower, you may need to do a few runs and reduce the cut height each time otherwise the motor may cut out.
    The unit is so light and easy to manage.

For the money (124) I cannot complain but here a few possible issues that may deter some people, 1)the motor may cut out if you try to cut long grass at the lower settings,2)because the mower is so light you have to make sure that the front wheels are on the ground and not lifting up, 3)the start button (specifically) and pull bar are a bit tricky – it took me 3 goes to get it right the first time, 4)a 30l box is fine for trimming but you will have to empty several times on a long cut on a reasonable lawn.
    All minor issues.

Overall this is a really nice mower with the main conveniences of a petrol mower but the affordability of a corded mower.

12. KaliYMWtycxfi says:

I purchased this mower because I never wanted to trip over or cut through another electric cable. It cuts our small lawn very well using only a third of the battery’s capacity. The grass box can be attached and detached very easily and the grass emptied into the compost heap with ease. It lives in its box in the shed and is light enough to be lifted in and out by this deeply appreciative septuagenarian.

13. PreciouLlamas says:

14. Joanna Durkan says:

Very easy to assemble, battery charges quickly, (Mine arrived already 80% charged, according to the power display on the battery itself) This is my first cordless mower, and it replaces a Bosch rotak 40, which gave up after 8 years. Very impressed with how easily it coped with grass that had grown more than usual while waiting for me to choose and take delivery of this mower. It is light and maneuverable and it’s just great not having a mains lead trailing around and always in the way! Battery run time is more than enough for my approx 30 sq metre lawn, with cut height set 1 notch down from maximum. The mower picks up the cuttings very well, and leaves nice stripes due to the rear roller. All in all, a great buy. Would recommend, for suitable sized lawns.

Loved howlightthe lawnmower is and gets the job done on 2 small to medium gardens. Depending on how long the grass is, one charge of the battery might not be enough. Love the hight adjustment to the lawnmower, however the lawnmower struggles on the low height setting, especially if the grass is long. I previously had a flymo, which has great power, but it was very heavy, and took twice as long to cut the grass than it did with my new yard force lawnmower. You can forgive the lack of power and battery charge for the speed and weight of this mower. It also has a safety key in the battery compartment for safely cutting the power off rather than removing the battery when clearing the grass from the grass collection bin of the mower. Overall 8.5/10

17. DarrellINJ says: