BLACK+DECKER GK1000 Alligator Powered Lopper, 550 W

Dimensions: 23.8 x 20.8 x 62.99 cm; 1 Kilograms
Model: B/DGK1000
Colour: Orange
Manufacture: Stanley Black & Decker
Colour: Orange

1. LeomaTPIUiu says:

I bought my first alliagator in 2009 and still going strong, this one bought for someone else and they are very happy with it, My brother also has one which he says are invaluable. They are fast efficient and trouble free. the chain seems to last for ever and very little to go wrong. just need occasional cleaning out and a drop of oil. done in minutes and will work for weeks on end without any other attention. I cannot spek highly enough of this produc

I really like this power tool. It’s easy to use and not intimidating like a chain saw. It cuts through thick branches easily.

4. Louise Carey says:

Brilliant bit of kit. I have the electric and the Battery versions. Wouldn’t be without it!!

9. KoryDVUGye says:

10. Charles Webb says:

11. Chelsea says:

We borrowed one of these from a friend then went out and bought one. It made light work of leylandlii branches.

13. AleciaHutchins says:

14. ElvaMannsdhugt says:

Purchased this to replace a similar item. It’s effective on tree stumps and small pieces of wood. Very easy to use. I can’t complain as it has reduced my trees to trimmed.

15. MeaganHoldswort says:

16. OpheliaMortimer says:

17. FideliaMartino says:

quick easy safe, keep chain well oiled and check for small twigs blocking back of jaws, cut about 500 stove length logs so far without a problem, best tool I’ve bought in a long time

19. ElijahHorrocks says:

A handy tool perfect for cutting branches, and even small trees. And particularly for cutting firewood in to useable lengths for my wood-burning stove. Very easy to operate, with a mains extension lead. It is a much safer (and quieter!) option than a regular chain-saw, unless you need to fell thick tree trunks.
    Low maintenance and sturdy – my first one lasted over 10 years before the protecting bracket broke, and I’ve now replaced it.

This is my second – first lasted probably 10+ years before motor failed and I use it a lot as have large garden.
    If you can get the jaws round the branch it will cut it.

22. HollieClick says:

If you can get the jaws round the branch it will cut it.

23. HarlanChildress says:

If you can get the jaws round the branch it will cut it.

Have been looking for a powered lopper for a long time , this one fits the bill . Very pleased with the item , cuts through decent size branches with ease, wouldn’t do for a professional woodcutter but for small jobs around the garden is ideal , would recommend.

26. Rizwan Virk says: