Bosch ALB 36 LI (2.0Ah) UK

About us

In 1886, Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart. This was the birth of today‘s globally operating company. Right from the start, it was characterised by innovative strength and social commitment.

The turn of the new millennium signalled a transformational shift for Bosch. Technological advancements changed our world in ways that we did not think were possible and the company began to venture into new territories. In every sphere, Bosch began working towards a connected world. Improving mobility, shaping the cities of the future, and making homes smarter, industries connected, and healthcare more efficient is now a key focus for the company.

Dimensions: 49.5 x 24.5 x 19 cm; 1.9 Kilograms
Model: 06008A0471
Colour: Green
Manufacture: Bosch
Colour: Green

We have had a range of ‘cheap’ garden vac’s – and each lasts a few weeks and then either continuously block or, twice, the plastic impeller blades break….
    This full metal construction and variable suction work brilliantly. Even used the blower function once (wouldn’t take more than 3-4 of them to list you off the ground……!)
    Very happy

Light weight leaf blower that is easy to carry, does the job, however battery only lasts for 15 to 20 mins.

This was my first leaf blower/vacuum. I’ve only used the vacuum function and it picks up very well. Including wet leaves.

Our driveway has 20mm gravel stones down and this Bosch device is very good at clearing leaves. Doesn’t lift the gravel at all. Our drive is located to 2 tress so a lot of leaves fall this time of year. Powerful vacuum and lifts dry and wet leaves with ease. Can’t comment on the blower option as yet.

6. LeoraMcLerie says:

7. Ree ReallyRee says:

Much Improved over the previous Bosch Leaf Blower I purchased which struggled to last 2 autum seasons work. We will have to see if this one lasts longer!!!

9. Chris Thorman says:

Lighter and more powerful than I anticipated. Excellent addition to the garden kit. Does everything I need.

I have a leaf blower already, but it is mains powered, heavy and extremely loud. You would think this means it’s great but it’s not it’s hopeless.
    I decided to buy this as I’m renewing all my garden machines.
    The batteries are interchangeable so this seemed logical.
    My first use I cleared my 14m x 5m wet grass of leaves and 40m squared path/patio. I swapped the 2ah battery for my spare 2ah but the second one still had power left once finished.
    Today I managed the same plus 40m squared driveway. The battery was used in a strimmer first then the blower.
    Today the grass was dry and just cut which meant less leaves and effort but still an impressive amount done. (Filled 40l bucket)
    Yes there may be better ones? But this is quieter than expected, very efficient, fairly light and compact.
    Which is every thing my other one wasn’t.
    I’m pleased with this. I’m pleased with the strimmer I bought at the same time. I will be buying the lawn mower early next year.
    This will also give me another battery too.

Well made / sturdy, easy to operate, extremely powerful & is surprisingly good at removing the wettest of leaves & the battery life is excellent even on full power.

Couldn’t be more delighted with this purchase.

Pick up all leaves during autumn, the built in grinder means leave are nice and compact and easy to dispose of.

13. ErikaOverton says:

I was very surprised and delighted when I unboxed this blower with how small and light it was compared to my old petrol blower I bought it to replace. Full power is great and easily moved wet leaves. 1/2 speed ample to blow dry leaves. Have not run it till empty so cannot guarantee it lasts that long but easily ran for 15 minutes. Would highly recommend. Our garden is of moderate size and the blower coped well.

15. HarryMaccallum says:

This blower can clear up leaves, bits of soil, small twiggs and grass off garden machinery. As already stated it does about 25 minutes on full power longer on less power, this is another good Bosch tool.

16. Rose Behar says:

Easy to put together and
    Use , no silly wheels on end of suction tube , and great suction , excelle

Easy to put together and
    Use , no silly wheels on end of suction tube , and great suction , excelle

21. EdwinSynder says:

Very impressed with the Bosch. I suspect any wet leaves would struggle. Three bags later garden was clean and that was on lowest speed which was about the same level of volume as a Bosch mower. Haven’t used to blow yet but overall design and quality was good. It did the job.

22. GudrunOuellette says:

I have found this slightly heavier than i expected and even on the shortest setting, the strap is a bit long for me- i’m 5ft 5inch and 9 stone. The strap actually broke after using 3 times but a friend re-stitched it for me. It is also quickly gets clogged up when leaves are damp. However the machine has coped well with the plethora of small stones and pieces of glass found in my garden, and has made short work of the piles of leaves drifting over the fence from the woods behind my house. I’m hoping for some lovely leaf mould from this next year!

24. Emily Ho says:

All okay. Slight shame that you have to assemble separate parts for blowing and sucking which means I now need to keep spare parts somewhere.

25. FUZKellesqifr says:

27. EduardoPowlett says:

Came overnight, which was handy as we didn’t expect our last one to die!
    It is lighter and easier to use, the downside is that it does need to be re-charged and we have a large garden.
    So we have to pace ourselves and at our age that is just fine.
    Would not suit a commercial gardener, but it is up to moving a large quantity of leaves.
    Useful not to have a trailing cable, so we can get onto the front pavement.

28. ElsaRector says:

Great machine/toy sucks and blows like a trouper, I’ve even started using it as my vacuum in the house

29. Catherine Winters says:

A really effective and powerful tool.
    Easy to assemble and very effective piece of kit really good and easy to use.

31. sarahmoomaw says:

A really effective and powerful tool.
    Easy to assemble and very effective piece of kit really good and easy to use.

A really effective and powerful tool.
    Easy to assemble and very effective piece of kit really good and easy to use.

I mainly use it to blow all the leaves of my artificial grass and it works a treat. Its very powerful and I have to turn it down even for wet leaves!

Very pleased, plastic pipe was a little difficult to out together, but it has to be a very suggest fit to work. All in all VERY happy with its performance and power.

Bought for hubby cos he now has long term covid and struggles a bit. He loves this.

37. Edwardmn says:

Works a treat on our artificial lawn both as a blower and as a vacuum cleaner. Good length of cable and all round good Bosch build. So far so good.

Why I didn’t know about this product before. Must to have.
    Simply the bes

39. TeodoroDeGaris says:

Why I didn’t know about this product before. Must to have.
    Simply the bes