Bristan Echo Easy Fit Kitchen Sink Lever Handles Tall Swivel Spout Mixer Tap Faucet Chrome Plated (EC SNK EF C)

Bristan Easyfit Kitchen Taps

bristan easyfit kitchen taps

Bristan Easyfit kitchen Taps. Smart Easyfit technology makes our Kitchen taps easy to fit and even easier to change. What’s more, our Easyfit range now includes ‘tap only’ options, allowing you to easily refresh your style without having to re-purchase the base again.

Size: Echo
Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 35 cm; 1.8 Kilograms
Model: EC SNK EF C
Colour: Chrome
Manufacture: Bristan
Colour: Chrome
Size: Echo

1. JacquelRagan says:

No problems fitting this tap, even though I have no proper plumbing skills. All the parts to connect it are there, including two new tail pipes if needed. Smooth function of tap handles and the swivel spout. Good make, and value for money.

2. RobbyTruebridge says:

After having 2 Chinese ones in less than 5 years, I decided quality was most important. This is well engineered with a high quality look & feel. The installation wasn’t quite as easy as lead to believe though that’s only because I wasn’t able to reach underneath at the same time as connecting above. I would certainly recommend to anyone who’s preference is quality over price.

3. IYMAlizavw says:

I am the 1st to admit that I am no handy man, so I asked a friend to fit this tap. He’s been a plumber for over 40 years & he freely admitted that this was the easiest kitchen tap that he’s ever fitted. That apart, the taps are so tactile & the flow of water is incredibly smooth. I can’t recommend this tap highly enough! 🙂

4. ConsueloHorning says:

So easy to fit.took less than an hour.Appears to be good quality ,see whether its starts dripping in a couple of years.Looks nice and smooth operation.At about half the price of the one it replaced its good value.

I have fitted these for a while as they are so easy to fit and then to maintain if needed from the top of your sink, only need to isolate feeds.

This tap is easy to install and can be done by pretty much anyone who has a few tools. The hardest part of the installation is getting the old tap off. Make sure you have some box spanners to get the old tap off and as long as you have isolators on your pipe work, this really is a doddle to install. The tap itself is very well constructed, has a great flow and the levers are really smooth. It’s difficult to get overly excited about a tap but, if you need to replace one and you want to have a go yourself, it doesn’t get much easier than this.

Easy and secure installation thanks to the excellent push fit manifold system. A product that has actually been designed with the installer in mind. Unfortunately a rare occurrence these days.

hese taps work well, easy to install, no problems so far, good.

The best kitchen tap I’ve ever bought
    Not only easy to fit but easy to maintain if you ever have to change a valve even your granny could do it, no rubber washers to wear out! Will last for years. Excellent price.

Relatively easy to install for a non plumber, it seems to be a quality product, been insttallled for two months with no issues. I would recommend and would buy Bristan products again.

11. JanSturgis says:

12. Laura Beckett says:

It looks smart. It was reduced in price and it was Amazon’s choice. Now only time will tell if it is as good as it looks right now. Acamas

Kitchen tap, someone installed for me & said I’d made a good choice

Kitchen tap, someone installed for me & said I’d made a good choice

15. Leta Shy says:

Been fitting for years by far this is the easiest kitchen tap I’ve fitted and looks good can’t comment on longevity as just installed but will purchase agai

16. ErikaMatheson says:

Title says it all, looks good very smooth to operate

Arrived safely packaged. Fitted by a local plumber, who had recommended the manufacturer and indicated that this was one of the taps which they regularly fit. Easy to use and looks good.

18. EllisTmavh says:

Great looking,easy to fit. Can tell the quality is good and will last long. 10 year guarantee included.

19. MillardBowen says:

Easy to install in new position can be a bit fiddle and make sure you get the grub scews all the way home or you could end up with a wet kitche