Certified Organic Jojoba Oil 120ml | 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined, Hexane Free Carrier Oil | for Hair Face & Nails | Cliganic 90 Days Warranty

Cliganic

Cliganic Organic Jojoba Oil is 100% pure cold pressed, unrefined and all natural, making it the ultimate treatment for dry skin and hair. Often referred to as nature’s moisturizer for its ability to mimic the skin’s sebum, our virgin jojoba oil contains vitamins and minerals essential for healthy-looking skin and hair, including vitamin E, B-complex.

Product Specifications

• Common Name: Golden Organic Jojoba Oil
  • Botanical Name: Simmondsia Chinensis
  • Country of Origin: USA, Israel, Peru
  • Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
  • Plant Part: Jojoba Seeds
  • Oil Color: Golden
  • Aroma: Earthy, nutty
  • Aroma Strength: Slightly nutty scent

Cliganic Jojoba Oil

Cliganic Organic Jojoba Oil

Included with this purchase:

• Cliganic Organic Jojoba Oil, in a Glass Amber Bottle (Large 120ml)
  • Glass Dropper

Jojoba Seeds

100% Pure & Natural

Only One Ingredient: Our premium Jojoba Oil is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted.

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Is it really 100% pure? what are the ingredients? Yes! there is only one ingredient: 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis).

Q: What is the scent of Jojoba Oil? The natural scent of organic Jojoba Oil is slightly nutty, earthy.

Q: The bottle arrived frozen, is it normal? Yes! it is perfectly normal and does not effect the properties of the oil. It is even considered as an “home test” to check if a jojoba oil is really 100% pure. Jojoba Oil solidify at 7°C-10.6°C (44.5°F-51°F).

Cliganic Jojoba Oil

Jojoba Seeds

Frequently Asked Questions

Cliganic Commitment

At Cliganic, we believe that natural products are the key to healthy body and soul. We source only pure high quality ingredients and we stand behind every item that we make, 100%

USDA Certified Organic - Non-GMO Verified

USDA Certified Organic – Non-GMO Verified

The strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our oils. In other words, it’s really Organic.

This product is verified with the Non-GMO Project.

Cruelty Free

Cruelty Free & Vegan

Not Tested on Animals. Cliganic meets PETA’s requirements to be listed as Cruelty-Free

Ingredient(s) Organic Jojoba Oil Organic Argan Oil Organic Rosehip Oil Organic Castor Oil Organic Tamanu Oil
Main Benefits Ideal face moisturizer for all types of skin. It won’t clog pores, helps balance oil production, absorbs quickly, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Protects your hair from everyday damage by moisturizing your hair and sclap. Promotes fuller, thicker looking hair as well as a healthy feeling scalp. Reduce the appearance of aging, hydrates and brightens the skin. Improves the appearance of dark spots. Nurture your eyelashes, eybrows, and hair. Enhances the appearance of your hair. Promotes fuller, thicker looking hair. Helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and skin conditions, generates healthy and clear looking skin. Helps fade the appearance of scars.
100% Pure & Natural
Includes Dropper Dropper Dropper Eyelash Kit Dropper
For Face
For Hair
For Body
For Nails & Cuticles
For Beard & Mustache
For Eyelashes & Brows

Weight: 4 Ounces
Dimensions: 14.2 x 5.31 x 5.21 cm; 113.4 Grams
Brand: Cliganic
Model: USDA Organic Jojoba Oil
Manufacture: Cliganic

I just received this oil & I can tell this is going to be a staple in my collection! It’s really light & non greasy which is what I was looking for so I can put it in my hair when necessary without causing too much buildup. The icing on the cake for me was when I put it on my face WOW My skin has never been softer from using an oil & without that horrid greasy feeling this is thee perfect oil for me!!! Thank you very much

If you have dry skin do yourself the favour and buy this product, its Amazing!!
    My skin love’s this product and its good to use form head to toe.
    The value for money is great!
    Worth it and it works

Came well packaged and hermetically sealed!
    Excellent quality, no scent so works brilliantly when making your own aromatherapy mixtures, the colour is light and golden it blends and absorbs into the skin effortlessly leaving no stickiness!

The top has an incorporated pipette which works perfectly for precise application and measurements. It’s 100% certified organic Jojoba oil that can be used from head to toe.

A true gem that is reasonably priced, it will definitely be my go to Jojoba oil product from now on!

Perfect! 🌹

Bought this to add to my facial and body oils.
    Good Value and a great addition to my collection..I’ve added this to my Aromatherapy
    mixes….Will purchase again at this price….Already bought this oil few times…Can be used night time after cleansing face and using hot muslin cloth…Best time to absorb during sleep

5. NickiWalcott says:

Bought this to add to my facial and body oils.

Started using this as a moisturiser, as most other ones contain perfumes and alcohol, and I’ve been pretty pleased with the results. I have oily skin but washing my skin often dries it out too much and would cause it to overproduce oil if I dont moisturise. Good amount considering I’m about 1/4 through a bottle I’ve had for about 4 months, and I also use it on my hands (which has really helped strengthen my nails) and occasionally hair. Some people mention the smell but I don’t mind it, it’s just a kinda earthy nutty smell.

7. Lawrence Allan says:

Use weekly as an overnight treatment for my hair. Read reviews and tried it on my face also but caused a break out so will stick to using it for my hair from now on!

8. BrendaGoetz says:

Bought this for my nail and hands noticed a really difference within the first week my skin and nails looked better my cuiticles didn’t look dry and sore my nails started to look more shiny and healthier.
    Even used it at night on my face woke in morning to skin looking rehydrated and fresh. I love the fact it has no scent to.

My skin was very dry until I bought this Jojoba oil. It has made a great difference to my appearance.
    I have had loads of comments of how healthy my skin looks. I love it and am very happy with this
    product and I will definitely be buying again.

product and I will definitely be buying again.

It last for ages . You don’t need more than a ml . I use it on my face as a moisturiser. I have rosacae . It calms it . and in my hair . On my hair I just spread a drop on my hands till they just feel a little greasy then run my hands through the last few inches etc . Its very similar to human sebum that skin secretes . It lasts for about a yea