EcoAir DD1 Simple Blue Desiccant Dehumidifier| Rotary Control | 7 Litre/Day | Quiet 34dBA | Anti Bacteria Silver Filter | Laundry | 6Kg | Home Garage Basement Boat | 2Y Warranty

DD122 Simple DD122 Classic DD122 Mini DD128 DD322 Simple DD322 Classic
Power Consumption (W) 300 – 580 300 – 580 270 – 442 331 – 623 420 – 670 420 – 725
Extraction (20°C RH 60%) L/Day 7 7 6 8 10 10.5
Noise Level dB(A) 34 34 32 / 47 39 45 36 / 47
Water Tank Vol (L) 2 2 1.8 2.2 3.5 4.2
Laundry Mode / LED Display / Drain Hose YES / NO / YES YES / NO / YES YES / NO / NO YES / NO / YES YES / NO / YES YES / YES / YES
Timer (Hours) NO 2/ 4/ 8 2/ 4/ 8 2/ 4/ 8 NO 2/ 4/ 8/ 12
Filter Type Nano-silver Filter Nano-silver Filter Anti Allergic Deodorising Filter Nano-silver Filter PP Mesh Filter Washable Antibacterial Nano-silver Filter
Operation Temperature Range (°C) 1 – 35 1 – 40 1 – 40 1 – 40 1 – 35 1 – 40
Net / Grs Weight (Kg) 6.0 / 7.0 6.0 / 7.0 5.1 / 6.1 6.1 / 7.2 8.5 / 10 7.5 / 8.5
Net Dimension (W x H x D) (mm) 290 x 475 x 175 290 x 475 x 175 269 x 445 x 174 212 x 320 x 476 379 x 520 x 239 379 x 520 x 239

Weight: 6 kg
Dimensions: 17.5 x 29 x 48.5 cm; 6 Kilograms
Brand: EcoAir
Model: DD1-Simple
Colour: Blue
Colour: Blue

I’ve previously had a small dehumidifier to help with our outside concrete panelled shed during the winter where we have freezers it struggled and many times froze up so accepting my mistake I looked for something more suitable for this winter and in particular would work at low temperatures, and bought this model and have to say it does the job the “tank” holds 2.2lts and although I’ve only set it on roughly half power as it has several settings to suit environment have to empty the “tank” every 2-3 days, it doesn’t run all the time it cuts in when it senses the need and it certainly has made a big difference. It is portable and suitable to use in house for example if you are drying washing indoors during wet weather which absorbs and helps with damp washing. Yes very pleased maybe paid a little more than anticipated but when it does the job is the key factor.

i have a 2 bed home, with double glazing. however finding regularly that my windows have condensation on them.
    i also hang my clothes on the clothes horse indoors, however the condensation on the windows is not specifically limited to the room the clothes are in.. its regularly on all the windows around the house.
    First thing i did was to get humidity and temperature device to place around the house (see pic) and i have to say this has really helped me.
    ive noticed that humidity levels drop whilst the heating is on(this might have been obvious, but i needed to see it to really understand my home)
    After reading about the compressor and desiccant type of dehumidifiers, i decided to purchase the desiccant, in pink because my home often sits around 13 degrees, which i find cold( maybe because its at the gable end)
    the dehumidifier it is not bad looking
    i like that there are no “feet” that could break
    i like that it has a handle to lift and move around
    i have problems with my hands, but this is still ok to lift, not too heavy
    the water tray is also really good .. it has a lid and handle
    heat comes out the pink vent at the top into the room as the dehumidifier is running which was really good.

the one and only issue i have is that i feel there is a smell that is released from the dehumidifier and it gives me a headache.
    even after its been switched off, i can smell that smell in the air in that room.
    so thats the only thing i would say put me off using this as regularly as i might.
    oh, and one more thing, i would not recommend that you sit in the same room as this when its on, as i felt ill a few days after, with a dry throat(you might think that ive had it on too long, but humidity levels were still in range so i think it can dry you out if you have it on i your space)
    finally, even though it does not make slot of noise on the economy level, i could still hear it and i couldnt sleep it must have been a new sound to my ears which is why i couldnt relax when i was in bed as i could hear the murmur
    that said, ive had it on almost 12hrs in some rooms and ive not had to put it on again

so i can see this being something i do as i see the humifity levels jumping to 60% and not before

good choice, beware the smell

Bought one in 2011 to put in our conservatory to prevent condensation on the windows during winter months. Now, 10 years later, works just as good as the day we first used it. Not had a steamy window since. Also use it to dry washing. It gives off a little heat which is a bonus on colder days. Bought 2 more in 2012 to give to son and daughter, and they also are still working well. I’m about to buy another to put in the garage and when I realised how long we’d had one I thought it was about time I gave a review. Remains one of the best things I’ve ever bought on Amazon.

I’ve had condensation issues in my Conservatory for a while. I’ve been running the EcoAir Desiccant Dehumidifier for two weeks now and it has worked perfectly keeping the conservatory VERY dry and comfortable, not even a drop of water on the glass in the mornings !!

You can hear a low noise, but it’s not disturbing at all.

The laundry mode works very well for drying clothes.

I am now considering buying another unit for the hallway.

Does the job that it was purchased for in my conservatory. Quiet and easy to use. My only gripe is when it comes to emptying the water tray it is quite difficult to pull the draw out and I end up spilling some water on my floor. But I consider it a good dehumidifier and am pleased with my purchase.

7. KindraNaylor says:

Bought this thing Jan 2018. Keeps flat (now house) dry and warm! Once its been running for a little while, the exhaust air warms up a little which is a bonus.

I empty the tray 1-2 times per day so it really does draw out 7 or so litres of water out of the air. Dries laundry vary quickly too if left in a small room/ bathroom.

Haven’t figured out how to connect the hose yet.

Really happy with it and no issues as described in other reviews.

8. Candice Lanier says:

I’ve had a fair bit of experience with domestic dehumidifiers and I must say, this one surprised me. I almost bought a compressor dehumidifier, but tried one first in my cold garage, it shut off as it was too cold and didn’t produce anything for the time it was on. So, I tried this desiccant Eco air DD1 and my goodness, it’s the best performer I’ve seen!
    I’ve had DeLongi expensive models in excess of 300 that can’t live up to this little work horse.
    Put on full it filled the tray in a few hours. Put on low I can leave it 24 hours and just about need to empty it. It’s a belting piece of kit. It’s winter at the moment and my garage backs onto the kitchen so it does get humid in there, but this sorts it out great. Only had it about a week, and very happy so far.

9. DortheaSchenk says:

It works a dream. It’s fast and efficient. It removes moisture quickly and reliably. It works so well I find I have to remember we have it as in the last one took so long to dry the bathroom we had to leave it on for a day. This unit does the Kobe in 90 minutes. I/ we totally recommend it. Just place your settings as you like and then forget you have it it works so well. Just get used to emptying it more often the storage tank is large

I’m pleasantly surprised how quickly this works, taking away the chill in the damp air and the humidity from clothing, sheets, furniture etc. It means I can leave heating off in unused rooms with no fear of mould. An hour or 2 a couple of times a week seems fine for a 20 square metre room. Though it has been a mild winter.

11. TravisGillison says:

This Eco-air works to good affect. Certainly draws the dampness into the tank. And it actually increases the air temperature by a few degrees despite the cold house it occupies. I would say it is fairly quiet in operation and not too intrusive.

12. DallasUdzvfsta says:

13. GiselleWilliam says:

Fantastic product very reliable the only reason I replaced the older one I had (it was 8 years old) was because it had started to take longer to dry our laundry. This is the main reason we purchased this and ot performs brilliantly in our laundry room at drying clothes.