Einhell 3430330 Electric Shredder GC-KS 2540 (2 Reversible Blades Made of Special Steel, Large Funnel Opening, Motor Circuit Breaker, Shredder Debris Bag, Transport Handle), 94.0 cm*41.3 cm*33.0 cm

einhell

1. GH-KS 2440
    einhell
  2. GC-RS 2540
    einhell
  1. einhell

Electric pole-mounted pruner GE-EC 720 T

The GE-EC 720 T electric pole-mounted pruner is an efficient tool for the quick and effortless pruning of high branches from ground level.

2. einhell

Petrol chainsaw GC-PC 1235 I

The GC-PC 1235 I petrol chainsaw from Einhell combines the high performance of an Einhell petrol chainsaw with the sharpness of an OREGON quality product.

3. einhell

Petrol hedge trimmer GE-PH 2555 A

The GE-PH 2555 A petrol hedge trimmer is an extremely powerful, robust and indispensable helper for the trimming of hedges, shrubs and bushes.

4. einhell

Electric blower GC-EL 2500 E

The GC-EL 2500 E electric blower vac is a powerful tool and reliable helper for gardeners who want to clean up their grounds and gardens.

5. einhell

Petrol lawn mower GC-PM 46 S

The GC-PM 46 S petrol lawn mower is a robust, efficient and reliable helper for the mowing of large lawns.

6. einhell

Petrol scythe GC-BC 25 AS

The GC-BC 25 AS petrol scythe is a powerful tool with which you can effortlessly gain control of thick growth in even hard-to-reach areas of the garden.

Dimensions: 41.3 x 33 x 94 cm; 9.8 Kilograms
Model: 3430330
Part: 3430330
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Einhell
Quantity: 1

1. AnhBOZWren says:

This shredder does what it says, its brilliant on green cuttings. It does it all and is easy to clear any blockages. A great machine.

2. CecileDesailly says:

I bought this cheap shredder , fully expecting it to be a piece of chit!

I’ve worked her really hard and she’s indestructible..
    incredible value for money in my opinio

3. DeonTorode says:

Great value for money; easy to use Used it 5 times up to now ,ripping a hedge out ,no problem..10/10..

4. DorisHauslaib says:

6. Paige Lyman says:

Mulching Pentstamon, leaves clogged up rotor. Other than that it handled climbing Roses and dead stems easily. Easy to use.

7. EugenioGolden says:

This really does the job and tidy to with attached bag. Unlike my old one Bosch that sprays it all over.

8. EliseManzi says:

A bit on the small side for the larger twigs but worked well.

A bit on the small side for the larger twigs but worked well.

10. Madame Chewy says:

Hoped it would do all green waste. But, soft stuff soon blocks it up.

11. nowens says:

Hoped it would do all green waste. But, soft stuff soon blocks it up.

I felt the assembly instructions could have been better, I still have two screws that I couldn’t place but once I started to use it I was very pleased.

14. Caroline Igo says:

Good for the job but the screw that holds the hinged parts together is flimsy. I had to glue the fixtures together, needs some reinforcement.

Italy

Rende pi semplice lo smaltimento di residui di potature del mio piccolo spazio verde. Nessun problema con piante grasse, arbusti teneri e foglie di palma cycas. Invece non riesce a triturare una foglia secca di palma S.Pietro (il cui stelo molto duro). Ha dei limiti ma per un piccolo giardino un’ottima soluzione. Un consiglio: ogni tanto aprire la parte sopra (svitando la manopola tonda) e far scendere con un bastone i residui che rimangono un po’ ammucchiati all’interno. Leggero e maneggevole. Consigliato

16. ClaritaWhitt says:

Very effective wood chipper and swift too. It comes with a sturdy bag for the chippings. I have used it for small branches and then scattered the wood chip over a section of my garden. Good value for money. I would recommend it for small branches. Fit for purpose!

This is a good little shredder. Don’t overload, feed branches with side shoots removed and clean every time you empty and there’s no problem. It’s light to move around which is a bonus for me. Okay, it’s noisy but cuts wood down to a fine grade for scattering, compared to my neighbour’s which is more expensive, quiet but doesn’t cut anywhere near as well. Would definitely recommend.

18. ChristineBoatma says:

Easy to handle. Powerful little machine in its range. Reasonable priced very helpful reliable gadget for your garden work. I’m very happy with my choice.

19. ErnestineXCPN says: