FBSPORT Stand Up Paddle Board, SUP Board, Inflatable Paddle Boards 6” Thick, All-around Paddle Board Set with Adjustable Aluminium Paddle, Hand Pump, Backpack, Ankle Safety Leash, Complete Accessories, Multiple Sizes 10’6” / 11'

SUP

Dimensions: 88 x 36 x 27.2 cm; 14.26 Kilograms
Brand: FBSPORT
Colour: Blue White
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: FBSPORT
Colour: Blue White

1. MartaEasterling says:

Italy

Bello il sup buoni i materiali lo uso da un anno e nessun problema

2. HilarioCoghlan says:

The girlfriend loved it, comes with decent accessories and had a good carry strap would recommend

3. Sharmila says:

I am loving this SUP. It is funky in design. It tracks very well. The pump seems fine and does register on the gauge. My only concern is the zip on the bag seems a bit flimsy as the teeth don’t always meet. Other than that it is a very good board. I would recommend!

Italy

Tavola ottima secondo le descrizione metto 4 stelle perch la pompa era difettosa il manometro non funziona!!

Tavola da sub

Brillaint item. Well worth the money. Looks stylish and very sturdy. Brilliant on the water, easy to inflate. Highly recommend

Amazing item

6. CalvinTorode says:

Great board and came with a seat. Pump works extremely well better than my husbands. Also a manageable weight to carry my husbands so too heavy for me. I love it!

Italy

ho usato il SUP ed molto facile intuitivo da montare, ho trovato comoda la borsa proporzionata, il remo, la pompa che aspira l’aria comodissima per lo sgonfiare e mettere in borsa

8. ShawnaKeble says:

This is reasonable priced and a great product easy to put together and great fine my daughter has never paddled one before and got straight up so very sturdy and well balanced

Germany

War meine erste Saison und ich hatte viel Spass damit. Stabil, scheint von guter Qualitaet zu sein, und hat den Luftdruck gut ueber den Sommer gehalten.

Germany

11. chegogo says:

Bought this for a holiday in the Lakes. It was the hit of the week. Kids loved it, dog loved it, grown-ups loved it. Easy to transport in its bag, easy to inflate, deflate, and pack away. Can’t fault it. Also comfortably supported my husband who is not exactly a lightweight (sorry darling!)

This paddleboard is good value and easy to put in its bag and move around. It is easily comparable to my friends who have boards costing a lot more than mine. Only downside is bag is ripped (and was within 4 uses) and the valve now (8 uses) doesn’t automatically engage the stopper so I have to keep hold of it to deflate and when I inflate, air spills out at the high pressure making it impossible to keep at the reccomended pressure, I will be contacting the warranty provider in order to discuss these problems.

We now have 2 of these, good value, seem well made and have proved robust so far, and the kids absolutely love them. Only slight negative is no D rings to attach a seat if you want to use as a canoe, like some other boards have. We don’t so it’s not an issue.

14. Simon says:

Brought this board January 2022 and have now used it 6 or 7 times. Inflates and deflates, looks good, seems to work well, think the wobbly knees is more to do with me and all fits nicely into the bag.
    Had one issue with the hose for the pump breaking but contacted FBSPORT customer service who responded the next day and replaced the item within the week.

This is a great paddle board. Lovely colour, wide enough for my daughter (age 12) and myself to share or use on own. It came with everything as expected but I was surprised to have the carry stap as well. The pump worked really well. With everything in its bag it was still quiet light to carry. I would definitely recommend this board to others. It arrived in two days after purchasing. The price is great for what you really do get.