Gaming Racing Wheel 270 Degree Steering Wheel Rotation Pro Sport, Steering Wheel Compatible with PC / PS3 / PS4 / XBOX ONE / XBOX360 / NS SWITCH / Android with Pedals Accelerator Brake

pc steering wheel 270 degree racing wheel
NBCP

Dimensions: 24.38 x 33.02 x 24.38 cm; 3.26 Kilograms

1. Kara Tsuboi says:

Can’t believed it worked extremly
    Well with my Xbox .I got this racing wheel several weeks ago .It’s fun and convenient to play it with Xbox ,very clear instruction booklet inside the box .
    Before connected to the Xbox ,we’ll need to disconnect bluetooth on Xbox and leave controller’s battery out in order to allow the this racing wheel to connect to the xbox,once connected the racing wheel’s light will on .(That means ready to roll )
    Had fun and good experience played with it ,I Would like to rate it with five stars .

Super fun racing wheel

2. BradyLanglands says:

Can’t believed it worked extremly

Super fun racing wheel

Can’t believed it worked extremly

Super fun racing wheel

4. Alina Bradford says:

Can’t believed it worked extremly

Super fun racing wheel

5. EdenPaspalis says:

I own an expensive brand wheel and my son wanted one too. So I bought him this wheel as a beginner one but I tried it out and it’s much better than the lower end of the market wheels. Plays and handles like the higher end wheels, you won’t be disappointed with this wheel

7. author says:

10. Verna9255ox says:

12. CarlotaD56 says:

13. JerilynQ02 says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

14. Irma4578vb says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

15. Guy Rogers says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

16. Henry T. Casey says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

17. MZYUseegou says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

20. Chris Jefferies says:

Bought as a gift. Grandson was not disappointed. I’m very populate with him.

I like this product, easy to install, quality look very good, very carry in anywhere, adjustable wheel , you can fit where you want it , my kids very enjoyed, very good value, worth to buy , highly recommended

Good value good quality