GOLUMUP Hydroponics Growing System, 12 Pods Indoor Herb Garden Kit With 26W LED Grow Light, Smart Indoor Garden Planter for Home Kitchen, Automatic Timer Germination Kit(No Seeds), PH001

• Are you curious about the procsee of how is the plant growing?
  • Do you want to enjoy the flesh veg.& flower around the year?
  • Do you want to do DIY hydroponics even there isn’t enough space?

With the most comprehensive functions, the simplest operation, and the least maintenance

GOLUMUP Hydroponics Growing System is the ultimate solution for your indoor garden!

22 55
Pods 12 Pods 12 Pods
Model PH001 PH001
Package GOLUMUP Indoor Garden x 1, Adapter x 1, User Manual x 1, Nutrition x1, Sponges x12, Pods x12, Grow Domes x12, Supporting Rods x12 Growth Sponges x12, Pods x12, Growth Domes x12
Seeds No No
Nutrition Yes No

Dimensions: 36 x 16 x 34.5 cm; 1.86 Kilograms
Manufacture: GOLUMUP

Canada 🇨🇦

Very disappointed with this garden. I’ve had lettuce kale and spinach growing for over a month and it’s hardly grown…. my sister has aerograden and she has harvested her lettuce already…. will not buy again…

Very disappointed with this garden. I've had lettuce kale and spinach growing for over a month and it's hardly grown.... my sister has aerograden and she has harvested her lettuce already.... will not buy again...

2. Thomas Caughlan says:

Canada

Je change mon avis aujourd’hui. J’ai eu quelques problmes avec l’engrais. Suite mon commentaire, une dame du service la clientle a pris les devants et m’a crit. C’est la premire fois qu’une compagnie qui je n’ai rien demand communique avec moi pour me donner des conseils pour optimiser le produit. Je tiens dire que je continue d’utiliser une autre marque d’engrais, alors je ne sais pas si c’est moi qui utilisait mal l’engrais envoy avec le produit ou non. Chose certaine, j’ai de trs bon rsultats avec ce jardin depuis que j’utilise cet engrais d’une autre compagnie (voir 3e photo). L’appareil comme tel est vraiment joli. Je donne 5 toiles pour l’excellent service la clientle, mais je me pose des questions sur l’engrais qui vient avec le kit.

Bon service à la clientèle

3. Nate Freeman says:

Bon service à la clientèle

4. Jamie Copley says:

Bon service à la clientèle

5. MarciaWhittingt says:

Canada

Unit worked well for the first month then it started to leak. Could not find where the unit was leaking. DO NOT BUY!

7. PaulaToRot says:

Canada 🇨🇦

Canada 🇨🇦

10. WilfordHitt says:

Canada

The pump on the unit broke down, but there was very good customer service and they refunded my money. This is very much appreciated. It’s nice to see that someone looks after their customers these days. Thank you very much

11. MikelBourque says:

12. Nick Hastings says:

Canada 🇨🇦

13. SterlinParramor says:

Canada 🇨🇦

Canada

I loved it and days later, not even a week it leaks.
    Customer service was exceptional. They reached out and resent a new one. I am testing it out now

15. LateshaA59 says:

Canada

I loved it and days later, not even a week it leaks.

Canada 🇨🇦

I loved it and days later, not even a week it leaks.

17. AliciaTerpstra says:

Canada 🇨🇦

I loved it and days later, not even a week it leaks.

18. Michael Dorstewitz says:

France

Y a t’il une eau meilleur que l’eau du robinet mettre dedans ? Distille ou eau de pluie etc.
    Peut-on retrouver facilementes pices comme mousses godets ou capuchons et granuls ?????
    Merci d’avance
    Bonne soire

envoi rapide et soigné merci au vendeur.

France

Merci d’avance
    Bonne soire

envoi rapide et soigné merci au vendeur.

20. LisaEspinoza says:

Canada

Herbs can’t get any fresher than this! We grew our favourites this winter as well as some pick lettuce. So nice to just pick some basil and lettuce in the amount we need, when we need it.

This unit is a bit of a cross between a hobby and a food source. Nice. We bought our own seeds which was fine cause we got exactly what we wanted to grow.

21. Steve Guttenberg says:

22. Rock Em says:

Canada 🇨🇦

Canada 🇨🇦

Canada 🇨🇦

UPDATE: I was in contact with customer service and provided some suggestions. I am happy to say that their solution was satisfactory. It is still up to you if you think this is a good product to purchase for yourself. I hope they listen and provide better instructions and I suggested a Youtube video that can be watched so we can see what/how to use this product better, especially for those with no experience growing things this way. I have a garden outside but this is a completely different way of gardening.

This is a terrible product. I would NEVER recommend this due to the fact there is nothing telling you what you need to do to use it, no instructions for use or care. I haven’t been able to grow anything in it. I believe the pump provided for it is not nearly strong enough to move the water, let alone oxygenate it. There is nothing telling me how to use the fertilizers, how to clean it etc. STAY AWAY FROM THIS IF IT DOES NOT IMPROVE!

25. Sarah Perez says: