Hot Wheels V6697 50 Diecast Car Pack and Mini Toy Cars

The ultimate Hot Wheels collection starter set!The ultimate Hot Wheels collection starter set!The ultimate Hot Wheels collection starter set!
Hot Wheels Track Builder multi loop boxHot Wheels City Downtown Fire Station Spinout Play SetHot Wheels City Shark Beach Battle Play Set
Category Tracks Garages & Playsets Garages & Playsets

Dimensions: 7.01 x 3 x 2.49 cm; 1 Kilograms
Model: V6697
Material: Metal
Colour: Multicolor
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 0 months and up
Assembly: No
Colour: Multicolor
Dimensions: 7.01 x 3 x 2.49 cm; 1 Kilograms
Material: Metal
Quantity: 1

No duplicates in this box at all and a couple of rare finds too. Hours of fun opening and going through them

2. Jeff Weisbein says:

Good to start collecting with I didn’t get any duplacants but wouldn’t pay more than 50 for i

3. ReynaQ76rgnlvgh says:

Just as discretion says arrived in the presentation box with lots of cars inside. Do not know about DUP’s as was a gift for a baptism

4. Fenway Health says:

5. CarmineMarquard says:

7. [email protected] Sean McKenna says:

Very happy with this product … quick delivery and I was pleasantly surprised to not of got a single duplicate… great selection of cars … would highly recommend

9. LouisaJeffcott says:

All cars in packets they shoud be in and came in the colourful box, just a shame of the duplicated cars, 8 cars had 2 of the same and 1 car had 3 of them. so for the 50 cars only 40 are different. If all cars were different then it would be 5 stars for me

This was worth every penny. Every vehicle was individual, there was not a single duplicate. And 7 special edition vehicles.
    My son absolutely loved this, just opening box to see all these Hot wheels, that look on his face alone made this purchase worth every penny.

14. EuniceSweet says:

Was worried I would get lots of duplicates/ same models due to reading other reviews but the price was great and thought I’d buy a box. Models are 2018 issue but all different. Arrives in the blue box as shown. All sealed. Really happy would buy again 🙂

Had about 4 of the same cars but overall happy with the cars I’ve received. I’ve taken the 4 out ready to replace with some new ones before my son opens them on Christmas Day

17. EzekielMichels says:

We have a lot of hot wheels cars, but most of these were new ones for us. Very happy with the quality.

Good buy even tho I had 4 duplicates! Son loved them

19. Maureen says:

I got exactly 50 cars which was good. There was a good variety but i ended up with 11 duplicates

20. John Gaudiosi says:

Great selection just the odd 1 or 2 the same my son was very happy with the box

21. Mozzypop says:

Great selection just the odd 1 or 2 the same my son was very happy with the box

Great selection just the odd 1 or 2 the same my son was very happy with the box

Great selection just the odd 1 or 2 the same my son was very happy with the box

24. lizzy sherman says:

Great value. Received 50 different cars in HotWheels branded box! My Nephew loved them!

25. Penny Goldstone says:

26. KatheriHuhn says:

Great product for a 6yr old
    He loved the cars

The cars are all brilliant. My Twin grandsons love them all.

Hot Wheels Cars are Amazing, very strong. No plastic.

The cars are all brilliant. My Twin grandsons love them all.

Hot Wheels Cars are Amazing, very strong. No plastic.

31. Deanne says:

The cars are all brilliant. My Twin grandsons love them all.

Hot Wheels Cars are Amazing, very strong. No plastic.

32. SalPinabsaw says:

The cars are all brilliant. My Twin grandsons love them all.

Hot Wheels Cars are Amazing, very strong. No plastic.