Hotel Chocolat 472755 Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Machine, Copper

v

The Story of Hotel Chocolat

icons

Tree to Bar

Hotel Chocolat was founded in 2004 to make people happy. Angus Thirlwell and Peter Harris built it on three unwavering pillars: authenticity, originality and ethics. One of the few chocolate makers to directly grow some of their own cacao, on their eco-conscious cacao farm in the grounds of their Saint Lucia hotel (yes, you can stay there too), they connect the world of sustainable cacao agriculture with the hedonism of top-quality chocolate. This makes them unique in the UK, and gives them an unrivalled understanding of what impacts the taste of their chocolate, right from the growing tree.

In 2006 they bought the 275-year-old Rabot Estate cacao farm in Saint Lucia, now home to the boutique Rabot Hotel. For over a decade they’ve been directly growing some of their own cacao on their organic estate, humbly learning the intricacies of every stage of the bean’s growth and the development of its flavours – from tree to bar – so that they can create chocolate with the best possible taste. In this way, and by working with cacao farmers around the world through their Engaged Ethics programme, they proudly connect the world of sustainable cacao agriculture with the hedonism of luxury chocolate.

Dimensions: 21.8 x 11.9 x 20.2 cm; 2.86 Kilograms
Brand: Hotel Chocolat
Model: 472755
Colour: Copper
Colour: Copper

1. VicenteBohner says:

If you like hot chocolate this is a must! Works well with most types of chocolate powders too, and if you want the drink slightly hotter, warm the cup before adding your perfectly blended smooth hot chocolate

Just an amazing product that will change your life. Amazon sells a whole load of bulk chocolate flakes to go in it rather than spending out on the pricey hotel chocolate stuff

3. Mike Hume says:

Easy to use it was my gift but could’nt get near it for the rest of the family using i

4. Teodoro32L says:

5. LeoraSmithies says:

Really easy to use and the inside is non-stick making it easy to clean as well. I love the ceramic cups too and the hot chocolate flavours are delicious! Would definitely recommend to any hot chocolate lovers.

6. MauricioDonnell says:

Very easy to use and clean. Works best with flaked hot chocolate. I have found that it tends to leave powdered chocolate behind.

What dreams are made easy to use easy to clean and it goes down very easy only problem is I can’t stop drinking This

Warm the cups first and your hot chocolate will be perfick!

Warm the cups first and your hot chocolate will be perfick!

I love this velvetiser! It is such an easy gadget to use and there is variety with hot chocolate and coffees etc. I find the drinks are not always pipping hot as I like them but overall very good.

Easy to clean and best if you love having hotchocolate

12. Beverly4552 says:

Easy to clean and best if you love having hotchocolate

I’ve wanted a velvetiser for a while and I haven’t regretted buying this. You can’t blend podwer or nibs like this blends. Smooth hot chocolate every time.
    Super easy to use and clean, love it!

Super easy to use and clean, love it!

15. RandolphAldridg says:

Super easy to use and clean, love it!

Super easy to use and clean, love it!

17. ELEMalissa says:

She loves it and all the drinks that come with i

She loves it and all the drinks that come with i

Expensive device but so worth it. Takes the hassle and time out of making hot chocolate with perfect results. Very easy to clean. I’ve tried it with other brand powders and it works fine too.