Hyundai Cordless Grass Trimmer With Battery and Charger, 40v Lithium-ion Strimmer with 3 Year Warranty

hytr40li
HYTR40Li
Power Method Battery
Battery Charger Supply (VAC/Hz) Yes
Battery Type 40V, 2.5Ah – Samsung
Battery Charging Time (Hr) 80min Approx
Cutting Length (mm) 1.6mm
Cutting Capacity (mm) 330mm
Net Weight (kg) 3.9kg
Running Time 25min (may vary depending on condition of grass being cut)

Dimensions: 99 x 14 x 24.5 cm; 3.9 Kilograms
Model: HYTR40LI
Colour: Blue
Manufacture: Hyundai
Colour: Blue

1. Gemma28Krchax says:

The line spool capacity is very small but repacing the preloaded spools is very quick and easy.
    I think the manufacturer should include spare preloaded strimmer line spools. They are not dear to buy and would not add much to the purchase price. It doesnt state clearly what size of line fits the strimmer head. The website is a time waster. Contacting Hyundai is difficult. Having said all that, I am a Hyundai fan. (I have several products.) All the products are well designed, the build quality is good and represents excelent value for money. My own strimmer has a fault would you believe? (faulty switch) Amazon immediately issued a collection note and refund. I’m not bothered, I have confidence in Hyundai products and I have ordered a new replacement strimmer.

2. Carisareplay says:

3. Real Run Reviewers says:

5. Alex Sword says:

6. Ted8588tysda says:

8. Angus8771qkqbb says:

Very easy to assemble, battery charges quickly, works very well on lawn edges and with practice will be much better than long handle shears, saving my aching back.

13. David Katzmaier says: