Hyundai HYM3800E 1600W 230V Corded Electric Rotary Lawnmower With Rear Roller, 38cm Cutting Width, Mulching, 30L Grass Box, 5 Cutting Heights, 10M Power Cable, Blue

HYM3200E HYM3300E HYM3800E

Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 107 cm; 13.8 Kilograms
Model: HYM3800E
Colour: Blue
Manufacture: Hyundai
Colour: Blue
Size: 38cm Roller Cut / Mulch – 1600 Watt – HYM3800E

Had new lawn laid about 6 weeks ago and decided a new mower was required!…..after lots of research decided on this Hyundai HMY3800E – Arrived quicky and was very easy to assemble – took me about 10 mins. Mower is very easy to use and does a really good job – very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend

Opened the box and assembly was simple. After I had it working I tried a mulch cut on my lawn and was pleasantly surprised by the result. Quiet when running, highly recommended.

3. ElvisCansler says:

4. AleidaHaddad says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

5. ShelleyKap says:

Hyundai is a brand that has been growing fast in the past few years in terms of brand reliability style and class. I have a car with the same manufacturer so it was a no brainer to go for a Hyundai lawnmower. Powerful efficient and stylish my goodness its fast and does the job quickly with minimum effort. Whats there not to like? perhaps the lawn mowing itself ha

Easy to put together, used for first time and cut well without throwing grass cuttings everywhere like my Flymo has always done. Very happy with purchase so far.

7. Jamison5126 says:

8. LeomaCPAxxooiq says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

9. JaneenEasley says:

Needed a new lawnmower and was drawn to this, overall when i took this out of the box took 5 minutes to set up and off i went.
    The cutting height is easy to change with the gear style lever,the only problem i had was the grass was not short enough but that just me.
    My grass was abit long and did cut it fine but did struggle a little.
    I had the mulching on and was shocked how well it worked and the added bonus it has a roller for the stripes.

10. terrimclean says:

This lawnmower is brilliant. Nice and light to push as I have a large garden. Has great power and garden looks great.

Simple to assemble from its box and easy to use. Mows the edges well and has easily adjustable heights. This mower also holds a lot of grass cuttings before you have to empty it and the cord is nice and long.

It’s light and easy to manoeuvre. Folds down for easy storage. Great mower for small/medium gardens

15. ClayWickjrzui says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

17. PilarIGZSyuidxd says:

This lawn mower cuts well but fails to collect the grass.
    If you want your cut grass to be collected, buy another mower.

This lawn mower cuts well but fails to collect the grass.
    If you want your cut grass to be collected, buy another mower.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This lawn mower cuts well but fails to collect the grass.
    If you want your cut grass to be collected, buy another mower.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This lawn mower cuts well but fails to collect the grass.
    If you want your cut grass to be collected, buy another mower.

Such a great mower for the price my first time mowing and it was so easy to use and push 10/10

22. Corinne Reichert says:

23. TaylorHartfield says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Only used it once but it performs well. It’s nice and light to push and has adjustable cutting heights – I had mine on shortest setting as I like the lawn to be cut short. It manages uneven ground ok too. Overall I’m really happy with this and think it’s good value for money.

27. R. Dallon Adams says:

28. SummerROQN says:

30. PetraTarleton says:

It was easy to assemble and use, make sure you take the mulching plug out.

31. ElkeTamxqheec says:

So far the only thing I can find that could be better is if it had a longer cable.
    Great bit of kit.

32. David Lintott says:

It was easy to assemble and use, make sure you take the mulching plug out.

Great bit of kit.

34. BroderiMoffet says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It was easy to assemble and use, make sure you take the mulching plug out.

35. BessieDhlov says:

Truly a great mower. Light weight and easy to use. Turned a mundane chore into a pleasurable job. Easy to store as the handle collapses on to the machine and you can then sit up straight so it takes up hardly any room.

From delivery this morning to mowing my lawn took just 10 minutes preparation to attach the handle and grass box. Very easy instructions and worked straight away.

Mower cuts well and is fairly quiet when compared to my previous Bosch electric mower. Easy to manoeuvre and light to pick up. Didn’t use the collapsible handle as have enough room in my shed but looks easy to fold using the quick release levers.

For the price I think this mower is great value for money

Good quality lighter then first thought and very easy to use

Good quality lighter then first thought and very easy to use

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good quality lighter then first thought and very easy to use

41. Jayne says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really pleased with the mower, just as advertised. Quick standard delivery

42. DianneEGFA says:

I like the mulching feature which I didn’t expect to work as well as it does.Grassbox is a good size.
    The rear roller is pretty useless as the spring loading is too weak.
    The machine takes a fair bit of cleaning under the deck.

Otherwise a good buy.

Very pleased with the mower. Only took 15 minutes to assemble. Cut a small test area and the result was much better than I had hoped for. Very quiet considering the 1600w motor. Collected the grass very efficiently. Is a good weight, not too heavy and not too light. Highly recommend.

44. mike says:

45. Ben Luthi says:

Needed a new mower for many reasons, mainly I have had replacement knees so needed a lighter and much easy to manoeuvre mower
    This fits the bill in every way
    Also the wife seems keen to use it, what a bonus

This fits the bill in every way
    Also the wife seems keen to use it, what a bonus

47. Elisa6270yk says:

My petrol mower gave up and needed a replacement in a hurry! Amazon provided that amazing next day service! I have assembled the mower and used it once. A good cut, if a little generous in the clippings that didn’t reach the good size grass box! It was light and easy to handle. Good adjustment range. I have no problems with this at just under 140…..although I am a old fashioned petrol mower bloke! Forget the roller stripes…. no electric mower – being so light, can produce the classic striped lawn! It does the job well, it is powerful, and seems well built. Your choice – 140 or pay 500+ for a petrol version? Grass is grass (for most of us) in the end!

48. Harriet Flook says:

Such good value for money!
    Gives a lovely cut,easy to use,lightweight but not flimsey,good quality build and easy to store away!
    Perfect for me to whizz around my garden without having to rely on the man of the house.
    Only thing I didn’t like or think is pointless is the roller! Doesn’t do a thing
    Apart from that I am very pleased and recommend 5

Such good value for money!
    Apart from that I am very pleased and recommend 5

Such good value for money!
    Apart from that I am very pleased and recommend 5