Jabra Evolve2 65 Wireless PC Headset – Noise Cancelling Microsoft Teams Certified Stereo Headphones With Long-Lasting Battery – USB-A Bluetooth Adapter – Black

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Call quality, all-day comfort
Jabra Evolve2 65

It’s not just new in every way. It’s the new standard.

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Featuring outstanding call quality, all-day comfort in a noise-isolating design, and powered by our most advanced digital chipset ever. Welcome to the new standard.

*Microsoft Teams Personal Peripherals Certification Program 4/14/2020

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Outstanding call quality4x more visible busylight

New and improved busylight is four times more visible, protecting you from even more interruptions.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Pioneering new noise isolating design.

Memory foam ear cushions and pioneering new angled design block out more noise than ever.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Use the boom arm to mute calls

Slide the boom arm up and away from your mouth to activate mute function.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />
  1. Three strategically placed microphones filter out 23% more background conversation noise.

Great call performance

Better calls for seamless collaboration

2. Works with all leading UC platforms and is available in a Microsoft Teams-certified variant.

Unified Communications

UC-certified means UC-satisfied

3. Leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver outstanding audio that always keeps you in the loop.

40mm speakers

Bigger speakers for amazing sound

4. Feel the noise around you instantly fade. Our new design cancels 48% more of the noise around you.

Noise isolating design

New design blocks more noise than ever

5. Our new and improved busylight is now four times more visible, for even better concentration.

Enhanced busylight

New busylight is 4x more visible

1Oustanding calls2UC-certification3Enhanced sound4Noise isolation5Busylight

Works with your phone or platform.

Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional desk phones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel.

Jabra have tested devices with a long list of platforms, and are Microsoft Teams certified with a wide range of headsets and speakerphones.

Works with your phone or platform.Jabra Direct

Sound +

The perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalise your call and music experience with a customisable equaliser in the Jabra Sound+ app. Update your headset with the latest firmware so your headset always has the newest features available.

Compare the Jabra Evolve2 Franchise

Jabra Evolve2 65

Jabra Evolve2 65

Jabra Evolve2 85

Jabra Evolve2 85

Jabra Evolve2 75

Jabra Evolve2 75

Jabra Evolve2 40

Jabra Evolve2 40

Jabra Evolve2 30

Jabra Evolve2 30

Wearing style On-ear headband Over-ear headband On-ear headband On-ear headband On-ear headband
Noise isolation ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Active Noise Cancellation ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Busylight ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Microphone 3-microphone technology 10-microphone technology 8-microphone technology 3-microphone technology 3-microphone technology
Wireless ✔ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Battery Up to 37 hours Up to 37 hours Up to 36 hours N/D N/D
Connectivity options USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C
Charging stand (optional) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Hideaway boom arm ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
HearThrough ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
On-Head detection ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘

Weight: 176 g
Size: USB-A Microsoft Teams
Dimensions: 18.6 x 15.7 x 6.05 cm; 176 Grams
Model: 26599-999-999
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 18.6 x 15.7 x 6.05 cm; 176 Grams
Size: USB-A Microsoft Teams

1. DeidreCathey says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Don’t worry, it’s only a parrot, little bugger won’t shut up, but these headphones don’t drown him out! Luckily the sound quality is so good I can crank up the sweet tunes of the big Yeezy and the superb audio quality drives me to ecstasy.

The only downside is that they are genuinely a bit uncomfortable, the standard Jabra evolve headphones are vastly more comfortable but broke after only a few months of usage. I’m expecting these being a different design to last much longer but just give me a bit more ear ache in the long run.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good noise cancellation and am excellent sound quality. The microphone seems to work well at least I’ve had no one comment that it doesn’t ? The battery lasts well, all week with about two or three hours use per day. Would recommend.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Very easy to use, just plug and play. Works with my work laptop with no issues, fully integrated with Microsoft Teams and when the bluetooth dongle is plugged in I can walk all over the garden and even down the street before I am out of range. Also syncs to my Android phone with no issues. Comfortable to wear for extended periods. Wish I’d bought some years ago.

The mic really is as good as they say. I can be heard above background noise and others talking behind me on conference calls. It attenuates the background and picks out my voice very well. The sound is good and clear. I find they press a bit on my ears after 2-3 hours of meetings, and don’t work quite as well as over-ear headhones when it comes to noise cancellation. I can hear background noise more in these than in my Sony over-the-ear noise cancelling headphones (mic on the Sony ones isn’t as good unfortunately). If only they had these headphones in over-ear format at a more affordable price (unfortunately the Evolve 2 85 professional version is out of my budget).

5. RustyHeinrich says:

Works well but I sometimes it does not connect esp when switching locations. Not sure why but requires to connect using the wire even if fully charged. Otherwise its a decent pc of equipme

6. MindyKulakowski says:

The fit is terrible. The connection was really good to start with but been noticing some random drops now. The overall call quality is good though.

I spend 4-5 hours a day most days in Teams calls. This is comfortable, excellent sound quality and battery life is very good.

8. MapleCheel says:

I am not a technical person but these were the easiest headphones I have ever come across to set up and use and the sound quality is terrific. Zoom calls are so much clearer and easier to manage. I wish I had brought them sooner.

9. LavonneLedoux says:

There is no ANC for this model, whether that be on listening to music or from noise reduction when connected to telephony and speaking to someone with it. On a personal note I’ve had several instances, or rather MANY instances where the other party just completely hears nothing from my end, which is very frustrating for a pair of headset of this price point.

10. Jared DiPane says:

The Jabra 65 have surpassed my expectations soundwise. They are very clear and detailed for listening to a variety of sources and on calls. Very comfortable to wear for an extended time and the passive noise cancelling is very good.
    All around a very good pair of headphones and headset.

11. MckinleyTKDI says:

These have been a great purchase as the majority of time I work from home with my wife working from home in the room next door.
    She now no longer hears my boss every morning moaning his bag off and threaten to sack every man under the sun.

12. NicoleMattingle says:

The best and most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used, the sound is amazing!! Easy to set up too….

13. JulianaTuck says:

Before installing the software I used this headset for a couple of days, and it comes with some infuriating defaults. It’s a wireless headset so I thought I could put on some music and go make a cup of tea, but no, it has a motion sensor in it so if you wander off it’ll pause your music. It also seems to auto pause if it detects noises in the room with you, so it’s kinda the opposite of a noise cancelling headset. It cancels your music so you can listen to the noise.
    It would also answer calls when I picked the headset up. Which just meant I joined about 10s earlier than I would have, but nevertheless irritating, and it joined by default with the webcam on, so everyone got to watch me sit down and get settled.
    Oh and the robot voice lady who shouts MICROPHONE MUTED whenever you click the mute button in teams and MICROPHONE ACTIVE when you unmute. Even does it when you raise/lower the boom arm.

After installing the software, this could all be solved. Robot lady became a subtle beep, all motion controls can get in the bin, it now works at range and doesn’t pause randomly.

Only thing is, the software is also kinda garbage. It works fine if you don’t plug the headset into your pc to charge, because then it detects it as a new device on fitmware 0.0.0 and will remind you every 10 minutes to update. Also, if you do click update on this particular message, it’ll cause the software to soft lock with a warning that ‘disconnecting the device could damage it’ I left it for 2 hours before force closing it.

14. DanieleKeighley says:

Italy

Comode. Leggere e morbide. Si dimentica di averle sulla testa. Funzionano bene e si integrano perfettamente con Teams. Il mute collegato all’archetto una grande comodit. Nella confezione inserito una custodia morbida. Secondo me, dato il valore, meglio portarle in giro dentro una Custodia rigida. Visto il prezzo potevano gi venderla insieme

Germany

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersEs gibt viele Headsets, aber dieses hat mir bisher insgesamt mit Abstand am besten gefallen.

Es verbindet sich immer zuverlssig mit dem Rechner (Bluetooth).
    Das Einrichten ist sehr einfach (mit MAC OSX, dem iPhone oder auch Windows).
    Der Akku hlt sehr lange und es wird beim Einschalten jedesmal der Akkustand angesagt.
    Ebenso, ob das Headset verbunden ist wird angesagt.

Qualitativ hochwertig und es sitzt sehr gut auf dem Kopf.
    Auerdem ist das Micro sehr gut. Es gibt eine gute Geruschunterdrckung, so dass Hintergrundgerusche nicht so schnell (bis gar nicht) zu hren sind (fr andere).

Germany

Habe diese Headset sowohl im Bro, als auch privat. Whrend es im Bro ausschlielich an meinem Laptop genutzt wird, die Brownde wohl etwas durchlssiger sind und ich tatschlich ber 140qm spazieren gehen kann, ohne dass das Headset die Verbindung verliert, sieht es zu Hause etwas anders aus.
    Hier muss das Headset dicke Wnde berwinden, ist wohl schwierig, und nicht selten zwischen meinem PC und meinem Handy hin und her verbinden.
    Insbesonders wenn es eigentlich mit dem PC Verbinden ist, ich aber ein Teams Meeting auf mein Handy bertrage, kommt der Kopfhrer ab und zu durcheinander.
    Zu 95% ist alles gut, aber ab und zu gibt es Aussetzer, weil er wieder mit dem anderen Gert verbinden will, aber dann nach 2-3 Sekunden merkt”, dass er es gar nicht soll.

Die Tonqualitt sowohl fr mich zum Hhren, als auch das Mikrofon fr meine Kollegen ist Top.

Also alles in allem ein Headset von wirklich guter Qualitt, welches icv tglich nutze und nicht mehr missen will. Das Hin- und Her- Switchen zwischen den Gerten ist noch verbesserungswrdig. Aber wenn man die Macken kennt, kommt man auch damit klar. Nichts, was ein Firmwareupdate nicht auch demnchst besser machen knnte.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden!

As an organisation, we use MS Teams for all communication. This headset is certified for Teams, and true to that it seamlessly picks up the meeting.
    Sound and tone is rich and clear.
    Having had wired headsets and cheap wireless headsets you really pay for what you get.
    Note though that these are not noise cancelling. If there is a lot of noise in your vicinity you will hear it. But, if using for professional work then your setup is probably in an office or home office and low level background noise is not a problem.
    They are extremely comfortable, and appear well made and durable.
    The headset voice tells you your battery status and your mute/unmuted position.
    The headset connects either via the usb, as shown in photo, or by Wi-Fi.
    I tend to use the usb for work, but Wi-Fi on my personal iPad, I have not noticed a performance difference.
    Personally I would not use them for music or tv, they are best suited for work voice calls.
    I love them!

Excellent sound for professional use