Jabra Evolve2 65 Wireless PC Headset – Noise Cancelling Microsoft Teams Certified Stereo Headphones With Long-Lasting Battery – USB-A Bluetooth Adapter – Black

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Call quality, all-day comfort
Jabra Evolve2 65

It’s not just new in every way. It’s the new standard.

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Featuring outstanding call quality, all-day comfort in a noise-isolating design, and powered by our most advanced digital chipset ever. Welcome to the new standard.

*Microsoft Teams Personal Peripherals Certification Program 4/14/2020

Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless headset with up to 37 hours of battery. Outstanding call quality4x more visible busylight

New and improved busylight is four times more visible, protecting you from even more interruptions.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Pioneering new noise isolating design.

Memory foam ear cushions and pioneering new angled design block out more noise than ever.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />Use the boom arm to mute calls

Slide the boom arm up and away from your mouth to activate mute function.

” data-position=”triggerHorizontal” />
  1. Three strategically placed microphones filter out 23% more background conversation noise.

Great call performance

Better calls for seamless collaboration

2. Works with all leading UC platforms and is available in a Microsoft Teams-certified variant.

Unified Communications

UC-certified means UC-satisfied

3. Leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver outstanding audio that always keeps you in the loop.

40mm speakers

Bigger speakers for amazing sound

4. Feel the noise around you instantly fade. Our new design cancels 48% more of the noise around you.

Noise isolating design

New design blocks more noise than ever

5. Our new and improved busylight is now four times more visible, for even better concentration.

Enhanced busylight

New busylight is 4x more visible

1Oustanding calls2UC-certification3Enhanced sound4Noise isolation5Busylight

Works with your phone or platform.

Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional desk phones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone and web clients, from Microsoft Teams to Mitel.

Jabra have tested devices with a long list of platforms, and are Microsoft Teams certified with a wide range of headsets and speakerphones.

Works with your phone or platform.Jabra Direct

Sound +

The perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Personalise your call and music experience with a customisable equaliser in the Jabra Sound+ app. Update your headset with the latest firmware so your headset always has the newest features available.

Compare the Jabra Evolve2 Franchise

Jabra Evolve2 65

Jabra Evolve2 65

Jabra Evolve2 85

Jabra Evolve2 85

Jabra Evolve2 75

Jabra Evolve2 75

Jabra Evolve2 40

Jabra Evolve2 40

Jabra Evolve2 30

Jabra Evolve2 30

Wearing style On-ear headband Over-ear headband On-ear headband On-ear headband On-ear headband
Noise isolation ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Active Noise Cancellation ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Busylight ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔ ✔
Microphone 3-microphone technology 10-microphone technology 8-microphone technology 3-microphone technology 3-microphone technology
Wireless ✔ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Battery Up to 37 hours Up to 37 hours Up to 36 hours N/D N/D
Connectivity options USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C USB-A or USB-C
Charging stand (optional) ✔ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
Hideaway boom arm ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
HearThrough ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘
On-Head detection ✘ ✔ ✔ ✘ ✘

Weight: 176 g
Size: USB-A Microsoft Teams
Dimensions: 18.6 x 15.7 x 6.05 cm; 176 Grams
Model: 26599-999-999
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 18.6 x 15.7 x 6.05 cm; 176 Grams
Size: USB-A Microsoft Teams

Generally this is a really good headset. In-use it works really well and has some really nice features (eg lifting the mic beam to mute). Unfortunately are a few things that are not quite so good. My fianc’s 30 Bluetooth headset has far superior background cancelling on her mic. So people can’t hear me talk when she’s mid convo, but people can hear her talking during my conversations (when I’m not speaking). Sometimes it doesn’t connect as easily, but I just pull the usb connector out and push it back in. Battery life is really good so far – several days on standby. All-in-all very good and looks great. A little over priced

3. ZGRLoretta says:

4. SunnyRadcliffe says:

Italy

Prima di scrivere la recensione ho atteso di utilizzare la cuffia per qualche giorno. Premesso che svolgo un lavoro sempre al telefono e al pc, ad oggi avr speso un fiume di soldi acquistando varie cuffie, con filo e senza, con un risultato sempre scadente, con queste cuffie ho risolto finalmente tutti i miei problemi, si sente benissimo, mi sentono soprattutto benissimo anche con rumori di sottofondo, che stato il mio perenne problema con le precedenti cuffie. Il collegamento facilissimo, l’aggiornamento del firmware velocissimo, non ho altro da aggiungere al fatto che sono fantastiche.

The noise cancellation on this isn’t the best but it’s great for the use of Teams and phone. It comes with double mute and has connectivity issues.

Germany

Top Produkt. Optisch macht das HS viel her. Es sitzt bequem und komfortabel. Die Klangqualitt ist fr ein HS auch top. Lsst sich problemlos mit 2 Gerten parallel nutzen, die Umschaltung funktioniert automatisch je nach Prioritt. Die Bedienung ber die Gertetasten funktioniert ebenfalls bestens sowohl mit dem PC als auch mit dem IPhone (MS Version)

8. LidiaStawell says:

Germany

Die Kopfhrer sind super. Benutze sie seit mehreren Monaten jeden Tag bei Arbeit. Harmoniert tadellos mit Teams und Skype, sind auch wenn man sie mehrere stunden auf dem Kopf hat noch bequem ohne Schmerzen zu verursachen. Reichweite ist auch mehr als ausreichend, bis in die 15m entfertne Kaffeekche gar kein Problem. Htte ich mir frher gnnen sollen^^

9. JonathoCanter says:

Excellent purchase. Very soft and good on ears for full day usage.

Italy

Jabra una garanzia!
    Ottima la resa sia per quanto riguarda l’ascolto che per quanto riguarda call/video call. Leggere e comode anche da tenere per diverse ore.
    La cancellazione del rumore non fastidiosa come in altri modelli – cosa che mi ha portato a scartare altri modelli anche pi blasonati (Bose NC700 per esempio).
    Unica pecca, e motivo per cui non do 5 stelle, fa un po’ fatica ad allineare il led di free/busy all’effettivo termine di chiamate: mi capita di finire una chiamata zoom e vedere il led ancora rosso

11. [email protected] Dan Forcella says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersFor the past year I’ve been using the original Evolve 65 I found that they felt loose and kept slipping and the ear pads lacked enough padding – plus they felt cheap and horrible considering the price.

I was willing to pay full price so opted to get these from Amazon warehouse – granted the box was a bit scuffed up but the content inside was all accounted for and absolutely fine.

As for the headphones themselves –

Pros:
    1. Although no active noise cancelling like other premium headphones, the additional padding and material used really do help reduce background noise (something the originals didn’t do)

2. The paddingthere’s more of it so they feel more comfortable on the ears without plastic parts feeling pressed against you.

3. It has a silicon gel cushion on the headband that not only adds comfort but reduces your headset shifting about easily.

4. A more premium feel – I’m almost certain they are still plastic BUT they have been coated in a rubber texture.

5. Buttons. You have the mute button to the front where as the others are to the back. All with easy access. (Note: my model has a teams button but currently we don’t use it so I have no idea what this is supposed to do)

Cons:

The main one is this only fits one waywhich is annoying. As I’m on the phone whilst using a computer I prefer to control the headset with my left hand as I’m using the mouse in my right. (Previous models could be adapted to use left or right handed). This is a real shame.

Overview:
    Nice decent headphones that are comfy to wear and definitely a huge upgrade from the previous model – are they worth the RRP definitely not. If you can get them for around 100 or under then they are worth it if you use them daily.

In the box you do get a nice leatherette pouch that jabra sell for 85 separately – maybe this should be a cheaper case to reduce costs.

I didn’t get the stand – but was shocked jabra are selling this for 75. The accessories are stupidly expensive.

12. Jordan Mallory says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersFor the past year I’ve been using the original Evolve 65 I found that they felt loose and kept slipping and the ear pads lacked enough padding – plus they felt cheap and horrible considering the price.

As for the headphones themselves –

Pros:

Cons:

Overview:

13. muckmuck says:

As for the headphones themselves –

Pros:

Cons:

Overview:

As for the headphones themselves –

Pros:

Cons:

Overview:

Germany

Sehr guter Tragekomfort ber den ganzen Arbeitstag und bestechende Soundqualitt, die auch fr entspanntes Musikhren geeignet ist. Als Headset sehr empfehlenswert – auch Gesprchspartner sind mit der Klangqualitt der Gesprche sehr zufrieden.

Germany

Tolles Headset, angenehm zum Tragen, super Tonqualitt und Akkudauer. Leider kann man es am PC erst verbinden, wenn man die Software installiert, da reicht der USB-Adapter nicht. Die Seite des Micros kann leider nicht gendert werden, es liegt immer rechts. Sonst ist das ein tolles Produkt.

17. FlossieAllingha says:

Why, oh why, didn’t I but one of these sooner .. I’ve been working from home since the start of lockdown, and I’ve worked my way though maybe 3 wired headsets in that time, mainly because I’ve caught the wire and it’s broken.. This headset is absolutely awesome … the sound quality is amazing and I can get up from my desk and move around.. the battery life is outstanding and I’ve had absolutely no issues with it yet .. Highly recommended!

18. Shannon says:

Germany

Ich hab das Headset jetzt 4 Wochen in Dauer Gebrauch. Ton und Verbindung sind Klasse. Tragen lassen sie sich gut. Leider sind sie etwas locker auf dem Kopf so das es vorkommen kann das man da Herdset verliert wenn man Kopf senkt. Deswegen ein Stern Abzug.

23. James Vlahos says:

Germany

Headset is really comfortable, soft and lightweight.

Battery life is excellent, I’ve never run out. Charging on USB-C allows having carry just one charger for laptop, phone and the headset.
    When I lay down the headset on the table, it appears to pause any music playing and eventually enter some sort of battery saving mode.

Being able to mute on teams from the headset is a major advantage to uncertified headsets I’ve used previously. There’s a button over the right ear which turns the mute on and off.

The mic boom can be tilted up to mute the mic as well. This is a really convenient for both myself and family members. With mic up we know that the mic is muted and reaching out to me is not going to result in awkward background noises on those online meetings.

There are some finishing touches though that would be needed for it to be full 5 stars:
    When switching between voice calls and music, the transitions sounds a bit weird sometimes.
    Sometimes looking down will pause the music.
    Waking up the headset will sometimes not work quite seamlessly. So for the first call of the day I will expect some difficulty. I often have to switch the headset off and on a few times to make it work for the first time.

24. MaryjoE19gke says:

I have two laptops that i switch between and use for Teams meetings. It works perfectly. Coonects quickly as soon as switched on. Sound quality is good. I like the fact that the mic feeds back to the earphone so you can here your own voice so you know it is working, and you can hear what is going on around you. The mic mutes when you move it up. It ‘unsleeps’ as soon as you pick it and connects immediately.
    They are very comfortable to wear. The mic switches on automatically as soon as you join a Teams call.
    Well worth 5 stars. I had some Sennheiser headphones which i had constant problems disconnecting from Teams, mic not working etc. These Jabra headphones just work superbly.

25. Karina9497 says:

27. IsolouGadson says:

29. PhillisWhisman says:

Read the excellent instructions first.

The sound boom has a neat trick of muting you when the boom is swing upwards. This is great when you need to cough or sneeze and will amuse your audience. So much easier than scrabbking for the mute button!

Small gripes. I have a big head, it seems! Would like more range in the adjustment whereyou pull the pods down out of the headband to cover your ears.

Personal preference. Could I please have a British voice for the (excellent, informative) recorded status messages, father than the female sister of Kermit the frog? Minor gripe, stunningly effective product which is working well.

30. Mac Hulligan says:

Read the excellent instructions first.

Read the excellent instructions first.

Italy

Positivo:
    -Suono ottimo anche a distanza (ho provato fino a una decina di metri)
    -Funzione Mute/Unmute che si attiva alzando e abbassando microfono molto comoda
    -Installazione immediata con chiavetta Bluetooth inclusa

Negativo:
    – se mi sposto pi di due tre metri durante una chiamata mi dicono che la mia voce diventa metallica. (Aggiro il problema collegando sia PC che telefono contemporaneamente)
    – le cuffie stringono un po’

Per il resto acquisto azzeccato!

Germany

I used it now for 2 years and I must say a very good headphone. Use it a lot in MS Teams meetings. Software is reasonably stable and updated regularly.

Although a question of taste, I think music sound also good.
    The cups are on the ear but keep background noise away very well. You are isolated this can be a drawback if you also have to listen for signals from your environment (like your wive, dog, someone banging the door.)
    Sound suppression on the mic is very good in filtering back ground noise.
    The battery drains more quickly now after nearly 2 years, a very good battery life per charge still. Shame you can’t buy replacements.

Overall an excellent product. Value for your money.

34. CaraBraden says:

Germany

Great device, little bit on the expensive side, but you get a lot for the money. It is connected to my laptop and mobile simultaneously. Battery lasts for a week with constant use for 8-10 h per day. Whenever you turned them on you got voice message on batt level and how many devices connected. Button to answer microsoft teams and phone calls. When you lift mic up it is auto muted and teams is shown muted. This device is not adverticed good enough. I bought it without even knowing about this double connection feature.

35. MableLynefn says:

Good range inside all the house, no connection is lost. Great voice quality and nice to listen to music too.

36. The Minnesotan with the German-Irish Name says:

Germany

I really like using them on a daily basis 9-18. whenever I need to charge them, a 10-15 charge would give me enough power until the end of the working day for sure. I even like the Jabra app. The only disappointing point is the noise cancelling, it’s passive so I would not even have it in the description. it’s the same level as any other over-ear headphones without active noise-cancelling. I think it takes 2-3 hours before you would want to take them off and rub your ears because they will start to hurt like with any other headphones. I hope this helps

As an organisation, we use MS Teams for all communication. This headset is certified for Teams, and true to that it seamlessly picks up the meeting.
    Sound and tone is rich and clear.
    Having had wired headsets and cheap wireless headsets you really pay for what you get.
    Note though that these are not noise cancelling. If there is a lot of noise in your vicinity you will hear it. But, if using for professional work then your setup is probably in an office or home office and low level background noise is not a problem.
    They are extremely comfortable, and appear well made and durable.
    The headset voice tells you your battery status and your mute/unmuted position.
    The headset connects either via the usb, as shown in photo, or by Wi-Fi.
    I tend to use the usb for work, but Wi-Fi on my personal iPad, I have not noticed a performance difference.
    Personally I would not use them for music or tv, they are best suited for work voice calls.
    I love them!

Excellent sound for professional use

Sound and tone is rich and clear.
    They are extremely comfortable, and appear well made and durable.
    The headset voice tells you your battery status and your mute/unmuted position.
    The headset connects either via the usb, as shown in photo, or by Wi-Fi.
    I love them!

Excellent sound for professional use

Sound and tone is rich and clear.
    They are extremely comfortable, and appear well made and durable.
    The headset voice tells you your battery status and your mute/unmuted position.
    The headset connects either via the usb, as shown in photo, or by Wi-Fi.
    I love them!

Excellent sound for professional use

40. The Esquire Editors says:

Sound and tone is rich and clear.
    They are extremely comfortable, and appear well made and durable.
    The headset voice tells you your battery status and your mute/unmuted position.
    The headset connects either via the usb, as shown in photo, or by Wi-Fi.
    I love them!

Excellent sound for professional use

Germany

Habe diese Headset sowohl im Bro, als auch privat. Whrend es im Bro ausschlielich an meinem Laptop genutzt wird, die Brownde wohl etwas durchlssiger sind und ich tatschlich ber 140qm spazieren gehen kann, ohne dass das Headset die Verbindung verliert, sieht es zu Hause etwas anders aus.
    Hier muss das Headset dicke Wnde berwinden, ist wohl schwierig, und nicht selten zwischen meinem PC und meinem Handy hin und her verbinden.
    Insbesonders wenn es eigentlich mit dem PC Verbinden ist, ich aber ein Teams Meeting auf mein Handy bertrage, kommt der Kopfhrer ab und zu durcheinander.
    Zu 95% ist alles gut, aber ab und zu gibt es Aussetzer, weil er wieder mit dem anderen Gert verbinden will, aber dann nach 2-3 Sekunden merkt”, dass er es gar nicht soll.

Die Tonqualitt sowohl fr mich zum Hhren, als auch das Mikrofon fr meine Kollegen ist Top.

Also alles in allem ein Headset von wirklich guter Qualitt, welches icv tglich nutze und nicht mehr missen will. Das Hin- und Her- Switchen zwischen den Gerten ist noch verbesserungswrdig. Aber wenn man die Macken kennt, kommt man auch damit klar. Nichts, was ein Firmwareupdate nicht auch demnchst besser machen knnte.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden!

Germany

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersEs gibt viele Headsets, aber dieses hat mir bisher insgesamt mit Abstand am besten gefallen.

Es verbindet sich immer zuverlssig mit dem Rechner (Bluetooth).
    Das Einrichten ist sehr einfach (mit MAC OSX, dem iPhone oder auch Windows).
    Der Akku hlt sehr lange und es wird beim Einschalten jedesmal der Akkustand angesagt.
    Ebenso, ob das Headset verbunden ist wird angesagt.

Qualitativ hochwertig und es sitzt sehr gut auf dem Kopf.
    Auerdem ist das Micro sehr gut. Es gibt eine gute Geruschunterdrckung, so dass Hintergrundgerusche nicht so schnell (bis gar nicht) zu hren sind (fr andere).

43. DanieleKeighley says:

Italy

Comode. Leggere e morbide. Si dimentica di averle sulla testa. Funzionano bene e si integrano perfettamente con Teams. Il mute collegato all’archetto una grande comodit. Nella confezione inserito una custodia morbida. Secondo me, dato il valore, meglio portarle in giro dentro una Custodia rigida. Visto il prezzo potevano gi venderla insieme

44. JulianaTuck says:

Before installing the software I used this headset for a couple of days, and it comes with some infuriating defaults. It’s a wireless headset so I thought I could put on some music and go make a cup of tea, but no, it has a motion sensor in it so if you wander off it’ll pause your music. It also seems to auto pause if it detects noises in the room with you, so it’s kinda the opposite of a noise cancelling headset. It cancels your music so you can listen to the noise.
    It would also answer calls when I picked the headset up. Which just meant I joined about 10s earlier than I would have, but nevertheless irritating, and it joined by default with the webcam on, so everyone got to watch me sit down and get settled.
    Oh and the robot voice lady who shouts MICROPHONE MUTED whenever you click the mute button in teams and MICROPHONE ACTIVE when you unmute. Even does it when you raise/lower the boom arm.

After installing the software, this could all be solved. Robot lady became a subtle beep, all motion controls can get in the bin, it now works at range and doesn’t pause randomly.

Only thing is, the software is also kinda garbage. It works fine if you don’t plug the headset into your pc to charge, because then it detects it as a new device on fitmware 0.0.0 and will remind you every 10 minutes to update. Also, if you do click update on this particular message, it’ll cause the software to soft lock with a warning that ‘disconnecting the device could damage it’ I left it for 2 hours before force closing it.

45. Dan Graziano says:

47. LavonneLedoux says:

There is no ANC for this model, whether that be on listening to music or from noise reduction when connected to telephony and speaking to someone with it. On a personal note I’ve had several instances, or rather MANY instances where the other party just completely hears nothing from my end, which is very frustrating for a pair of headset of this price point.