JLL RE100 Recumbent Home Exercise Bike. 5kg Two-Way Flywheel with 8 Levels of Magnetic Resistance. 6 – Levels of Seat Adjustments, Monitor Displays Speed, Distance, Time, Odometer, Calories and Pulse. 12 – Months Warranty.

re100 re200 re500 Re600
FLYWHEEL 5KG Two-Way 5KG 7KG 6KG
RESISTANCE Magnetic Resistance Magnetic Resistance Magnetic Resistance Electronic Magnetic
MONITOR 6 Readout 6 Readout 6 Readout 7 Readout

Dimensions: 140 x 60 x 82 cm; 24 Kilograms
Brand: JLL Fitness
Model: RE100
Colour: Grey and Silver
Batteries Included: 2 AA batteries required. (included)
Colour: Grey and Silver

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersAfter 3 months of use , it held really well . i use it to watch TV and get fit πŸ™‚ , works well and it is rather a fantastic workout . very comfortable , i use it for 45 min 5 days a week .

2. BridgetLok says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersExcellent machine, a little stiff to adjust at first , my wife is a lot shorter than me, but after a few days of moving it got easier and easier now it just glides between settings

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis came within the time stated unfortunately it was delivered with a broken screen. I contacted the seller who then sent another one out which took a couple of days so couldn’t us it until then.

When it came I could use the product and have to say that its a sit down bike! I can easily do 40 – 50 minutes on this while watching a DVD or Netflix and get off it with out the disappointment of having a sore bum which I would definitely have if I was on a bike. Great diversity to the bike riding and a reasonably good product for the price I paid. If you want much better quality you need to spend another 150 – 200 quid but I was not disappointed.

4. UrsulaBleau says:

I’ve been using my recumbent bike daily for about six months now. Take your time setting it up, it’s not that it’s complicated but give yourself half an hour to assemble it. It’s a great way to exercise when you don’t want to go outside!

Took a bit of assembly but excellent exercise bike for the price. Shipped and arrived on time. If there is anything I could fault, it’s that the pedals are a little close to the ground and fat footed blokes like me tend to scuff on the ground.

Very very happy with bike find it great for the waistline time fly by when using it twice daily

Photo showing handle arrangements to help potential buyer think about building the bike without the handles.

Personally I think it would be ok anyway as they can be adjusted. Good luck

U

It is good for excercise. I hope I shall lose some weight.

I love this bike. I can’t use a normal bike because of my back problems, so this is perfect. But the seat isn’t comfy, so I stuck an old pillow on it-sorted!

The bike is ideal for my needs and the seller was very good and answered all my queries. I would recommend JLL in the future should I be asked

11. KellyeMauro says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersSuper quick to assemble and easy to use bike. I bought this to help my knees after doing some physio having been diagnosed with mild arthritis. It is comfy to sit on and extremely easy to operate. Just put your feet in the pedals and off you go. It has a read out for speed, distance, heart rate, calories burnt and time done which displays in turn as you cycle. Was able to fit this at the end of the conservatory without taking up much space.

12. Deepthi N says:

It’s really compact which is great but I’m 5’11 with size 10 feet and I find that the pedals are too close to the floor so my feet catch every now and agai

Good bike, quiet and easy to set up and use.

We looked for a long time for a bike that was comfortable to use and we have not been disappointed. The bike is excellent and is exactly what we were looking for. My husband has restricted mobility and it will help him enormously to keep his joints mobile.

Really good while playing game on console! Played 3 hours, not realising, boy did I sweat!

Well made product.I paid to have it assembled by company suggested .Excellent service .My only comment would be that the area on the peddle were you put your feet quite small for a large foot .Maybe you could have extra size .Apart from that my husband 6 foot 4 so just about fits

Very pleased with this. Took about an hour to put together on my own, and is just as advertised. Plenty of resistance and the monitor does all the basics well.

18. ChangMoench says:

Only just received the bike, assembled it yesterday. Looks very good, havent used it yet.

19. Dan Tynan says:

The order arrived within 48 hours which was great. I am really pleased with this purchase! The bike is sturdy, well-made and so,so quiet and my husband had it assembled within 20 minutes I really didn’t expect it to be this good for the price. A very happy customer.

purchased for Parkinson’s Disease sufferer who finds it comfortable and stable

21. LatashaSolorio says:

Easy to assemble, very useful to do cardio while watching tv

22. CharlenTurgeon says:

I ordered this bike over a year and a half ago after knee surgery (after rupturing my medial ligament and cartilage). It was fantastic to build up my strength again on low levels and now great at helping me exceed my previous fitness level and knee strength. Would definitely recommend it.

Excellent value and very sturdy and compact. Does what it’s meant to when you use it lol

24. AlejandroEchols says:

Comfortable and easy to operate. Regularly used for 6 months so far.

Had to go through loads of bikes before finding one at this price that actually works properly, is built good and most importantly is comfortable.

Only criticism is about the delivery. It was left in full view on my front door step. Even though delivery default instructions state it should be left by back porch.

27. CharlotMatteson says:

I can totally recommend both the product and the supplier JLL. Outstanding service

This bike only took 1 hour to assemble using the tools provided.

Good sturdy machine. Good value for money. Not too heavy

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersBeing in my 70’s with a history of bad back, I needed to find something to exercise without straining my back. After seeking medical advice I settled for the recumbent bike and ordered 2 from JLL, one for me and one for the wife so we could exercise together. We are very pleased with the quality and they were easy to assemble. After a few days mine developed a fault but after an e mail to them via Amazon, Rob at JLL dispatched a courier with a new bike and arranged collection of the faulty one. Full marks for customer service . We now enjoy our morning sessions and can already feel the benefit . I have no hesitation in recommending both the bike and the company.

Easy to assemble, but seat is uncomfortable after a while.

32. AugustaBHC says:

just the perfect size for what we wanted, would recommend this to anyone

33. LucindaBMYE says:

Very comfortable and easy to use as it supports your back whilst exercising would certainly recommend

Brought the bike for daily exercise and to lose weight, and recover from foot/ankle surgery.

35. MaryellAlmond says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersPrior to lockdown I was going to the gym three times a week and had regular sessions with the neuro physio. I suffer from MS and it has greatly affected my mobility. I need to do exercise to prevent muscle wastage in my legs. Lockdown meant no more gym and no more physio. I am not able to go out walking or anything like that. My general health was on the downturn. I scoured the internet for ideas on exercise bikes. Recumbent bikes were suggested and that’s how I ended up with this bike.

It came well packaged and so easy to assemble. The instructions were clear and all the necessary parts were there. I now have a great little bike that I can exercise on. It is not as good as the gym or physio but it gives me exercise that I so badly need.

This has been a great buy.

We both like the bike it was well worth the money I would definitely recommend it if there is one thing that I think could be improved is the seat, it’s a little hard for me having said that my husband finds it just fine

Improving peri-articular knee muscle strength to reduce pain and instability from arthritis.

Ease of access and comfort are the two most outstanding features. I am currently building up both time and speed and have every intention of really improving my fitness level

39. LatanyaRobertso says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI have T12 L1L2 bulging discs, the back pain is something else .I am nearly 40 years now and suffer from severe back pain ,believe me when i say that we take our health and body for granted when we are younger .
    I went to the gym and been advised, even after notifying the gym member of staff that i have the bulging discs condition to use equipment that would not corespond my medical condition,power bag ,rower .
    Makes you wonder right ?
    Anyway decided to spend 169 on this machine and i am telling you the benefits are endless .
    -Privacy (Do what and how long you can last and you will have full privacy )
    -Comfortable seat (For those of us with lumbar back pain the sitting position is very important )
    -No need for appointments (exercise whenever you can )
    -Noiseless(I live in a high rise ,got neighbours downstairs and upstairs ,NO NOISE i exercise early in the morning at 05.00 A.M )
    -Cheap price !I mean common ,the price is a satturday night out budget ,am i right ?
    This workout bike is by far the best investment i have made ,it gives you comfort while cycling at your own pace in your own place ,i know it rhymes right?:)
    After having it delivered i found it very easy to setup , took me 1 hr to mount up all the parts together .
    Before using it i sugest you use a anti-adherent mat ,like in the photo .
    I cycle 15 miles 30 min every morning,but carefull this can be addictive .
    I hope you enjoy just as much !

Best Workout bike recumbent position for Abdominal,Quads and Hamstrings muscles !

Brilliant bike easy to assemble and great for people with Parkinson’s

41. DannyBeveridge says:

So far so good. Bought for my wife who needs to strengthen her leg muscles.
    She is 4′ 11″ and it fits her height.

This has improved my leg muscles post op. Just one problem is that the pulse rate doesn’t seem to work but I already had a finger pulse’oxy meter so not a problem.

43. TonyJacobson says:

Great bike but hard work at start gets a bit a bit easer the longer you work on i

Beautifully presented,beautifully engineered very clear instructions but it has a weak link~the monitor/computer is provided with only 2 screws when in fact there are 4 integral screwed sockets.Another pair of screws should be obtained and fitted to provide a robust and secure unit.

I like it overall, but is it just me, but there seems no difference in the resistence settings, it doesn’t change when you turn the dial. Screen lights up and you just press it to move from one setting to another.

But it just says 0000 or 8888 to me.

Could do with some help and advice.

46. LeonidaWGM says:

After being badly let down by DHL the bike finally arrived and it is now used on a daily basis! Excellent value for money and highly recommended

47. Peach Gallagher says:

The bike was straightforward to assemble and has been a real bonus in the exercise regime. Good value too.

This was easy to put together for my wife and she is happy to Zoom and peddle so all good. Its of good construction and is easy to use. Nothing fancy so not for the Pros who need a screen and a trainer shouting at them. A good buy.

49. LashondCapasso says:

Fabulous product. Silent operation, sturdy design – have used it lots during lockdown.

Very compact and sturdy.Very easy to assemble with the dispatched product very well packaged.