LEVOIT Humidifiers for Home Bedroom, Top-Fill Cool Mist Essential Oil Diffuser Air Humidifier for Baby Room, Plants, Quiet Sleep Mode, Auto-Off, Easy Clean, BPA Free, 1.8L Up to 20 Hours, 24㎡, White

Humidifier Classic 300S Humidifier LV600HH Classic 100 LEVOIT Humidifier LV600S

Brand: LEVOIT
Model: 817915026366
Colour: White
Colour: White

1. StacyReitz says:

United States

Much easier to clean than most models. I have this in my son’s bedroom. I fill it, add a few drops of lavendsr and turn on sleep mode when he goes to sleep. My only complaint is that it rarely lasts through the night. I live in AZ and the air is really dry. Maybe it has to work harder here to get to a healthy level?

If you are familiar with doTerra, they sell one that looks identical but with their logo

2. MohammaGutterid says:

United States

No jokes, it really is a great humidifier/diffuser!! I use it all night long with essential oils to help me with my breathing. It lasts the entire night and it really humidifies!! I do need to get another one for work. This has no bells and whistles, it is a plain product which works exceptionally well!! I have not slept one night without it being on, since I have received it.

United States

I haven’t used this due to having purchased another one! I recently plugged it in was working! After having it off and cleaned it as directions said when I refilled it and hit power button it wouldn’t come on? I hope my warranty is still good sent them message! Update contacted them they responded immediately and I sent needed information they are sending replacement !

I haven't used this due to having purchased another one! I recently plugged it in was working! After having it off and cleaned it as directions said when I refilled it and hit power button it wouldn't come on? I hope my warranty is still good sent them message! Update contacted them they responded immediately and I sent needed information they are sending replacement !

4. Industrial Fabrics Association International says:

United States

I have been searching for a humidifier like this forever. When my 6 month old woke up with a barky caugh last night I immediately lookedbto Amazon for one to arrive later that day. I tried this one based on reviews and am so happy. It arrived at my door at 630pm, 12 hours after I ordered it. I immediately opened the box and set it up. So small yet the mist comes out nicely. Going to order one for my other 2 bedrooms.

5. AlisiaTaylor says:

United States

We just got this for our son’s room. It matches his Levoit Air Purifier and is very quiet. Seems much safer than the Vicks one we had previously too, which used steam. I noticed in the manual it said to make sure to place on a hard surface if you have carpet, so using a laminated cork board mat underneath it. Some people said it overheats in the reviews, so was a little wary about that, but the instructions make me feel better.

United States

I bought one of these diffusers about 18 months ago, and we have used it every day since. I bought a second one a few month ago for another room, and have used that every day as well. My original one did stop working, and I emailed the company about it. After sending a video, immediately shipped a new one to my door for free. I was so grateful and will recommend this device over and over! It’s quiet and not bright for my baby to sleep at night, and you can add essential oils at the bottom. It’s super easy to clean and fill. I love that you don’t have to unplug to refill it – you can just take the top out, refill and put it back into place. It’s so simple! Can’t recommend this enough!

United States

I live in Las Vegas and it’s very dry here so I need a humidifier cool mist so I don’t get my asthma going. So this one is perfect for one night and it’s easy fill and clean!!! But most of all I can use my essential oil’s with it when I want too! I really love it!

United States

I do love this humidifier. I bought two, one for my boys room & one for mine and my husbands bedroom. I love that it’s so quite, makes very little noise and you barely see the steam/vapors come from the machine. (Side note: my cats were also intrigued by it) I also love that I can put essential oils into saving me money and space from having to buy a separate diffuser. I will end up getting a second one for my husbands bedside since our room is much bigger. However my sons room is much much smaller and it filled the air very well.

Highly recommend

9. Melissa MacKinnon says:

United States

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI had couple different humidifier before. This one is best!

I had couple different humidifier before. This one is best!

United States

I am sick right now, and this thing made me sleep like a baby, I put eucalyptus essential oil in the water, it holds a lot of water so it will stay running through the night without going out. I love it, also it’s so quite I can’t hear any sound from it at all. Great product, happy with my purchase:)

11. EuniceToohey says:

United States

Love this product. But cleaning is not as easy as I thought it would be. The plug from the device can’t detach. So you have to unplug from the wall to clean the entire product. Would be nice if it unplugged from the humidifier too

12. AugustaWild says:

United States

Ultrasonic is THE way to go. Unit is solid, works instantly, and is super easy to fill from the top.
    Perfect for my 87 year old mom.

13. NicolasKearns says:

United States

I love that the humidifier is easy to fill. I use it in my bedroom, & it’s super quiet. I pour the water in the top, put it on sleep mode, and I’m good to go. Has helped with my winter dry skin, & dry eyes

14. WFGHeriberto says:

United States

I owned a few humidifiers years back and I can tell you this one is the best. It has a quiet refinedness and consistent performance that can’t be argued with. We’re in a dry air season right now in my part of the country and I’m tested it… it has made a difference in how my nasal passage feels sleeping with it on, vs off. In respect to noise, I cannot hear it, I can only see the finest mist billowing up. It leaves nothing wet. The manufacturer nailed it.

United States

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersLong time sufferer of asthma/allergies here! Hadn’t messed with a humidifier in years when I dragged my decade old one out to mitigate a fresh allergy hell season…What should I find? Pervasive, black mold spores. Yeeted into the garbage. Two weeks of research later, I set up this humidifier next to my bed for nighttime relief. It was chosen on a very simple predication…that it would be easy to clean. I’m OBSESSED with this thing and it’s been over 4 months now. Dish soap and minimal scrub to clean. Large capacity/all night on low setting. Quiet to run. Comforting sounds. Asthma, allergy, eczema, sleep relief literally overnight. I will happily rave about this little beast to anyone who holds still long enough. If I were more affluent, I’d be mailing these out like a woman possessed because I can’t laud it enough.

16. MckinleyTKDI says:

United States

Haven’t used the sleep mode yet nor added essential oils to it yet. It was so quick n easy to use after getting it out of the box! Enjoying the perfect amount of mist and humidity! Best feature is the top fill!!! No drippy messes! Way to go!!!

United States

I really liked this humidifier when I first got it. It is easy to fill, small enough that I can easily store it away when I am not using it, and I really appreciate the ‘night mode’ where the blue lights turn off. I originally got this because of its size; but after a year of having it, I realized the annoyance of filling it up every. single. night. Which wasn’t bad, but now I am over it. So if you don’t mind refiling it every night, go ahead, this is still a great humidifier, just wasn’t for me.

18. Catherine Balavage says:

United States

Have had this unit for a bit more than 2 weeks. So far been really happy with it — quiet and easy to fill. Haven’t had issue cleaning it. The night mode turns off the blue LED lights. When completely filled with water and on max, the reservior lasts for about 8 hours.

United States

This humidifier/diffuser is easy to use, quiet and works well with essential oils. I do have to compliment the company on Wonderful customer service
    It was getting hot and overheating causing water to leak at the bottom and they replaced it for no charge… Possibly a product defect but I have only used it for 2 months day and night.
    Still love this product and will use the replacement one.

United States

As far as a humidifier goes it works fine, first one I’ve ever had to buy. But, as far as a diffuser it’s kind of useless. The problem is that the water dilutes the oils very quickly so the smell only lasts a few minutes at best. There is no way of changing this because you can’t add the oil to the main tank, it says to add it to the small area the main tank floods into. So, after the first few minutes the new fresh water dilutes it.

United States

Gosh I love this thing! I have had this a couple of years. Really liked the few drops of oil I can add. The humidifier is VERY quiteand you can put it on night mode for no blue lights. You can do different speeds for more or less , the middle speed lasts all night. You do need to be careful lining up the top and the bottom or it will not fill correctly. Very easy to clea

United States

Great humidifier!! It did a great job keeping the air moist and you can def smell the essential oils. Highly recommend it. Very quiet. I haven’t cleaned it yet but hopefully it isn’t as complicated as it looked!

23. RodgerLaplante says:

United States

This has been a lifesaver for my family! We were waking up with dry sinuses and sometimes bloody noses this winter in our new home but not anymore! Super easy to set up and clean and it’s SO quiet! Would definitely recommend.

24. Daniel Hollis says:

United States

I really like this humidifier. I now have 2. But I had an issue with the fan apparently not blowing the moisture and it would saturate the table it was on. Grrr. I emailed and called customer svc, No help. They said to use a fan. Grrr. My girlfriend found that there are vents in the bottom that plug with lint in the air, she used tweezers, I used an air compressor and blew it out. Works like new either way Btw it took about a year to plug up. Also once a week or so I clean with a cap full of bleach and fill base close up
    to the top then do the same with the reservoir and take the mist tube out, take it apart, and soak it in the reservoir for an hour but probably only needs about 10 min. I use filtered water no white dust. I empty the left over water out of the base every time I fill it to minimize the red slime buildup. Just pour it into the reservoir then rinse it out in the sink then fill it up with fresh. Make sure the arrows line up and the reservoir is sitting squarely on the base no problems. Love the night time feature to turn the light out. Wish they made a 6l just like this design. I will post pictures if someone asks.

25. RebbecaCope says:

I like the product a lot, quietest one I’ve heard so far but still some noise and a little trickling. Essential oils smell only for the first 1hr then just water (using 10 drops). Hopefully will help sleep quality!

United States

Easy to fill. Empties completely so theirs no water left behind. Leaves the base where u plugged it in so your not unplugging and carrying the whole unit.
    Only downside is I wish it were a little bigger. Depending on what setting it’ll run approx 6-8 hrs. Fits nice on a night stand in the bedroom. If your wanting it for a bigger area then a bedroom, you might want a bigger one. But this little engine puts out a good amount of mist. Highly recommend

Canada

Arrived next day, looks sleek. Very quiet, even in high mode. Works awesome, our humidity went from under 10 to 30 in our bedroom. I have to fill it up every day and that’s because it’s on all night in either medium or high mode. I use oils every fill up. Don’t know why some reviews say it’s noisy, that’s the furthest thing from the truth. I recommend.

28. Khushi Agarwal says:

I can see this adds humidity to the room. Very quiet. Good value. Easy to use. No problems at all with it.

Had this for over a month now. It is VERY quiet indeed and won’t disturb your sleep, which is the main reason I go for this brand and make. Some reviews said it’s doesn’t work very well as a diffuser, I occasionally use it with essential oil, 12-15 drops as recommended, whilst it isn’t overwhelmingly strong or fill the entire room with scent, you can certainly smell the essential oil. In fact it is nice that the aroma is on the subtle side. 5 stars for its performance and practicality.

United States

I put this humidifier in sleep mode and I’ve woken up twice now with the room being 56% and 63% humidity in the room according to my gauge which is fairly accurate even if it’s +- a few that’s still too high. It’s dry here so if I just leave it on setting one, most of the time it won’t get above 50% over night.

31. KennethAgaundo says:

Mexico

Tamao perfecto… lo nico que le agregara sera que marcara el tiempo, de ah en fuera todo est bie

United States

I’m minorly obsessed with this. It’s so quiet. I love the night function because I hate having lights on at night. And I love that it’s top loading. So many others have screw caps with big tubs you have to turn upside down and you can’t dry them out or clean them but this you can dry out by just opening the lid. It feels high quality and it works so well.

United States

This is very quiet! Bought for my bedroom and didn’t want something ugly. Very pleasing to sit on my side table and will run for 24 hours on the lowest setting! Very pleased with the price point of this product.

34. DeniseXOPsrfyvu says:

United States

I really needed a humidifier for all my plants. This one is whisper quiet. My plants I believe have grown more since purchasing it. Very pleased with this purchase!

United States

The most quietest humidifier I’ve ever had. Also makes very thick clouds on max. And yes, I put it on max when going to sleep, terrible idea. Made a puddle around the counter

WARNING: when using max, do it for a hour or else water starts to form around the area