Namana 925 Sterling Silver Brooches for Women, Sterling Silver Ladies Brooches in Birds and Butterfly Designs with Enamel Details and Cubic Zirconia Stones, Silver and Gold Brooches for Ladies
Based in London, United Kingdom, we launched namana jewellery in 2017 with the goal to offer an affordable alternative to traditional fine jewellery.
With a family heritage in fine jewellery design and crafting spanning three generations, we decided to apply our design expertise and technical knowledge to produce high quality fashion jewellery and sterling silver jewellery.
Our mission is to offer an affordable alternative to traditional fine jewellery without neglecting quality of craftsmanship and paying attention to the finish of each piece of jewellery.
Taking inspiration from nature and culture and combining them with ideas drawn from the latest fashion and trends, we offer distinctive collections of jewellery for the modern women and urbane men.
Our jewellery is brought to life by impassioned designers, the namana design process is underpinned by an intuitive understanding of jewellery and the wearer. We get our inspiration from nature, culture, and the latest fashion, but ultimately our main priority is the comfort of the wearer.
How to clean your jewellery
- If your jewellery comes in contact with chemicals, rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Use a soft cloth to clean your jewellery after wearing it.
- If your jewellery needs cleaning, you can use a soft toothbrush and water with a mild dish detergent, don’t forget to pat dry with paper towel.
Some tips to take care of your nanama jewellery:
- Store each piece of jewellery individually in their own box or a pouch so they don’t get damaged, scratched or tangled
- Store your jewellery away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place
- To avoid oxidation (that causes your jewellery to tarnish), you can also store your jewellery in a sealed plastic bag that will keep out the air and help reduce the oxidation process
- Avoid hot water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewellery to discolour.
- Keep your jewellery bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant, and nail polish removers
|Manufacture:||Anakao Jewellery Ltd|