Panasonic NN-CT54JWBPQ Small Combination Microwave Oven & Grill, 1000 W, 27 Litre, Turntable, Inverter, 29 Auto programmes, 6 power levels, Junior Menu, White, Good Housekeeping Approved

3-in-1 Combination Microwave Oven - NN-CT54JWBPQ
20% more worktop space
Slimline Design

20% more worktop space

The intelligent internal design reduces the overall footprint of this combination microwave by approx. 20% compared to conventional combination ovens, leaving you with more space available on your kitchen worktop.

Family Size Cooking

By moving the fan from the back of the oven to the top, the interior space has been increased providing you with a spacious 34cm turntable. This gives you more flexiblity to use larger dishes and plates.

Family Size Cooking
Inverter Technology

Inverter Technology

Thanks to precise power control, your food is cooed gently, evenly and more efficiently than microwaves without Inverter technology.

Healthy Junior Menu Programmes

Healthy Junior Menu Programmes

The convenient Junior Menu ensures that even picky eaters enjoy healthy delights. Just enter the weight of the food and the oven does the rest.

Experience Fresh

Experience Fresh

Inspired by the Japanese appreciation of taste and social cooking, we at Panasonic have designed solutions to inspire real food experiences.

UK's favourite brand

UK’s favourite brand

With over 100 years’ experience in creating freestanding microwaves, we are grateful for being recognised as the No1 market leader in the UK.

NN-CT54JWBPQ

Chaos Defrost

Dimensions: 39.5 x 52 x 31 cm; 13 Kilograms
Model: NN-CT54JWBPQ
Manufacture: Panasonic
Origin: United Kingdom

1. EmmettGladney says:

The previous microwave was not suitable for cooking rice packets vertically and had to be cooked laid down in 2 x1minute goes. Also was only capable of 200 degrees C so was limiting my abilities but this has a maximum of 220 degrees C and is just what I needed.

2. KourtneJth says:

SUPERB MACHINE AND JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE. THIS MODEL IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE ONE WHICH GAVE GOOD SERVICE FOR 17 YEARS. ITS BRIGHT, WHITE AND LOOKS NICE IN OUR KITCHEN. IF KEPT CLEAN IT WILL LAST ANOTHER 17 YEARS. PANASONIC – ITS WORTH ITS MONEY.

7. NoellaScheffel says:

The oven cooks at 1600w to 2300w. Grill 1300w. Microwave fast and easy to see through the door at what’s cooking, unlike the old model, so no need to worry. The IEC power output as stated on the advert is not the actual heat of the oven, grill or microwave. Had to search other seller information to discover that before buying this. Took out 3 year insurance. Hope I never need it.

Great! Replaced old model after many years of use, when the door jammed .

Have had previously this product and it is now even better great instructions and cook book would not be without one

11. EvangelineTully says:

Use instead of oven for smaller items, combi cooking is very good.

I thought the thick booklet rather confusing, but since using all the functions I think this splendid. It probably helps if you are an experienced cook. But with time a new cook will get the hang of it.

14. BananaBuzzbomb says:

Pros..
    Stainless inside is important, higenic, easy to clean and easy to see inside, won’t rust.
    No exposed grill or oven element to burn spashes on or get in the way of rice packets when standing.
    1000 watt, the powerfulest and quickest microwave
    Cons ..
    Display could do with being a bit brighter.

Pros..
    1000 watt, the powerfulest and quickest microwave
    Cons ..
    Display could do with being a bit brighter.

Love this brands performance, easy to use on all functions just wish they would stay working for longer.this is number three of this model or similar but the fact I’m prepared to replace every couple of years just demonstrates how much I like it.

17. ConnieDominguez says:

18. KennyBecker says:

This is a reliable product as im most Japanese’s products. Over 26 years I have owned 4 0f these Panasonic ovens. This time I was lucky to purchase a great oven ar an attractive price. In my experience this product gives the user a reliable service.

19. J Vignesh says:

I am an avid fan of Panasonic micro waves and only once have I purchased another brand – I gave it away after a few months. This latest purchase was for cosmetic reasons i.e. a change of colour. The old one is still working fine.

21. EugenioKnotts says:

Replaced my 7-yr old very basic microwave, with this from Amazon Warehouse – it is stylish, functional and excellent at utilising the different cooking methods. I was a little wary about buying a returned / refurbished item, but It was a really good choice!

Brilliant bit of kit. All functions work well and very user friendly. The reason for taking a star off is that mine makes some strange noises when using the oven which is a bit obtrusive. Cooks perfectly though!

Update: Noises have stopped so 5stars!

Update: Noises have stopped so 5stars!