Panasonic NN-CT57JMBPQ Slimline Combination Microwave Oven with Turntable, 1000 W, 27 Litres, Silve

3-in-1 Combination Microwave Oven - NN-CT57JMBPQ
20% more worktop space
Slimline Design

20% more worktop space

The intelligent internal design reduces the overall footprint of this combination microwave by approx. 20% compared to conventional combination ovens, leaving you with more space available on your kitchen worktop.

Family Size Cooking

By moving the fan from the back of the oven to the top, the interior space has been increased providing you with a spacious 34cm turntable. This gives you more flexiblity to use larger dishes and plates.

Family Size Cooking
Inverter Technology

Inverter Technology

Thanks to precise power control, your food is cooed gently, evenly and more efficiently than microwaves without Inverter technology.

Healthy Junior Menu Programmes

Healthy Junior Menu Programmes

The convenient Junior Menu ensures that even picky eaters enjoy healthy delights. Just enter the weight of the food and the oven does the rest.

Experience Fresh

Experience Fresh

Inspired by the Japanese appreciation of taste and social cooking, we at Panasonic have designed solutions to inspire real food experiences.

UK's favourite brand

UK’s favourite brand

With over 100 years’ experience in creating freestanding microwaves, we are grateful for being recognised as the No1 market leader in the UK.

NN-CT57JMBPQ

Chaos Defrost

Dimensions: 39.5 x 51.99 x 30.99 cm; 13 Kilograms
Model: NN-CT57JMBPQ
Manufacture: Panasonic
Origin: China

1. JudsonOttgcqy says:

SUPERB MACHINE AND JUST LIKE THE LAST ONE. THIS MODEL IS THE SAME SIZE AS THE PREVIOUS ONE ONE WHICH GAVE GOOD SERVICE FOR 17 YEARS. ITS BRIGHT, WHITE AND LOOKS NICE IN OUR KITCHEN. IF KEPT CLEAN IT WILL LAST ANOTHER 17 YEARS. PANASONIC – ITS WORTH ITS MONEY.

3. bergdorf says:

The oven cooks at 1600w to 2300w. Grill 1300w. Microwave fast and easy to see through the door at what’s cooking, unlike the old model, so no need to worry. The IEC power output as stated on the advert is not the actual heat of the oven, grill or microwave. Had to search other seller information to discover that before buying this. Took out 3 year insurance. Hope I never need it.

Great! Replaced old model after many years of use, when the door jammed .

5. LPMMontemtfcbr says:

Great! Replaced old model after many years of use, when the door jammed .

Replaced a old Panasonic oven that had gone rusty and faulty.
    This one does so much more and better.
    Not as good as the original one that lasted 20 years but that’s life.

7. Saqib Shah says:

Have had previously this product and it is now even better great instructions and cook book would not be without one

Very pleased with this combi oven microwave it replaced one that we had had for many years. The oven is a good substitute for larger oven when cooking for one or two. The microwave is very powerful and has taken a little time to get used to. Also as the add said small on the outside but big on the inside. A very welcome aid to our kitchen.

This is not much bigger on the outside than my very old microwave but internally it is much bigger. I have only used twice and just the microwave so cannot comment on other functions yet. So far really pleased.

15. Jason Struss says:

This is my third one since they first came out years ago, I use it for most of my cooking, so don’t need to use my big oven. Very economical and versatile. I just can’t manage without it!

16. Alex says:

17. CoraBIWkichbp says:

I thought the thick booklet rather confusing, but since using all the functions I think this splendid. It probably helps if you are an experienced cook. But with time a new cook will get the hang of it.

18. Adrian Willings says:

Pros..
    Stainless inside is important, higenic, easy to clean and easy to see inside, won’t rust.
    No exposed grill or oven element to burn spashes on or get in the way of rice packets when standing.
    1000 watt, the powerfulest and quickest microwave
    Cons ..
    Display could do with being a bit brighter.

Love this brands performance, easy to use on all functions just wish they would stay working for longer.this is number three of this model or similar but the fact I’m prepared to replace every couple of years just demonstrates how much I like it.

22. KindraYBOksi says:

This is a reliable product as im most Japanese’s products. Over 26 years I have owned 4 0f these Panasonic ovens. This time I was lucky to purchase a great oven ar an attractive price. In my experience this product gives the user a reliable service.

24. SuzanneCuningha says:

The high only steel grill let’s it down. I got a high/low stainless steel grill for 6.99. Works very well.

Stainless steel grill let's it down.

25. [email protected] Damien Hoffman says:

Stainless steel grill let's it down.

Stainless steel grill let's it down.

Stainless steel grill let's it down.

Stainless steel grill let's it down.

29. GrettaDuby says:

I am an avid fan of Panasonic micro waves and only once have I purchased another brand – I gave it away after a few months. This latest purchase was for cosmetic reasons i.e. a change of colour. The old one is still working fine.

31. Alberta66H says:

Due to the spiralling cost of electricity, decided to replace our ageing microwave with the Panasonic Combi Oven, on offer at 170. No bigger than the microwave it replaced but much more usable we are finding it indispensable. High microwave power (1000W) aids speed of cooking ready meals. Grill is very efficient (although smaller than main oven). Convection cooking is quicker than main oven (and uses less than half the electricity) as no need to preheat for most items. Recently cooked a piece of beef using the Auto/Roast setting and it cooked it to perfection – very impressed! Main oven is only used when cooking larger quantities that won’t fit into the Panasonic (Yorkshire Puddings for example) Overall, 10/10 and would buy again, especially when on offer.

I bought this as a replacement for my basic microwave and have been very pleased with it. The instruction book is very comprehensive and although I have not yet tried everything it can do, I have been very pleased so far.

33. ArletteBarringe says:

35. PamelaEarnhardt says:

Replaced my 7-yr old very basic microwave, with this from Amazon Warehouse – it is stylish, functional and excellent at utilising the different cooking methods. I was a little wary about buying a returned / refurbished item, but It was a really good choice!

36. VallieBourque says:

Although I’ve struggled with programmable type microwaves in the past this one is so easy to use even with the combi modes. It is easy to just use power level and time settings too. It has a large capacity despite a small footprint overall.

38. TyrellVosper says:

This was a replacement for my previous Panasonic Combi – got a few new buttons which I’ve not explored yet – it only arrived yesterday but I’ve christened it and I’m very pleased with i