Philips Series 3000i Connected Air Purifier with Real Time Air Quality Feedback, Anti-Allergen, Combined HEPA + Carbon Filter Reduces Odours and Gases – AC3033/30

Connected Air Purifier AC3829/60 Connected Expert Series 3000i Air Purifier AC3033/30 Connected Air Purifier Series 2000i AC2889/60 Connected Air Purifier Series 1000i AC1214/60 Compact Air Purifier Series 800 AC0820/30
CADR (Clean air delivery rate) 310m³/h 400m³/h 333m³/h 270m³/h 190m³/h
Applicable room size Up to 79 m² Up to 104 m² Up to 79 m² Up to 63 m² Up to 49 m²
Connected via wifi/3G/4G With Air Matters app With Air Matters app With Air Matters app With Air Matters app
Reduces gases, odours, bacteria & viruses
Visualised air quality Indoor air quality via numerical display colour ring & app outdoor air quality via app
Humidification mode
Sleep mode
Silent mode
Filter replacement alert On device and app On device and app On device and app On device and app On device

Size: 645*290*290
Dimensions: 64.5 x 29 x 29 cm; 9.06 Kilograms
Model: AC3033/30
Colour: Grey / White
Manufacture: Philips
Colour: Grey / White
Size: 645*290*290

When this arrived I was shocked at the size, I don’t know what I was expecting but it was, is, big but its very beautifully made, its a nice grey fabric top half and a spotty grill bottom, I can imagine it fitting in any household or office perfectly.

It was super easy to set up, unbox, remove plastic wrappers and pop the filter back in and youre ready to plug it in.

I downloaded the app named clean home and registered the purifier on there, I did have to create a Philips account, connecting the air purifier to my WiFi was pretty simple too. The app tells you if anything is wrong with the air, allergen, pollution and dangerous gasses, you can have it send you notifications when something goes above the good reading, the fan kicks in and sorts it for you, brilliant.
    The app also stored history so you can see the past readings.
    The app is not a necessity though, the air purifier will work perfectly fine without it I believe.

It’s quiet on auto, quite loud on turbo and really quiet on night mode. Good that you can turn the lights off and that they auto turn off for night mode. Also that the colours change for different readings.

My partner is the one with hay-fever and more issues than I have regarding air quality, I couldnt tell that much of a difference after having it on for the first evening however the next day I could feel it was more fresh, felt less stagnent and muggy (we had hot weather!) the smell of the dog was A LOT less. During the next few weeks we definitely noticed a change, we didn’t have it on all the time but when it was on or had been on it worked brilliantly.

I love how it just detects and does its job itself. Plus when it was very hot it did cool the room quite a bit too.

My partner is a bit allergic to my cats and he’s noticed a bug difference when they are in the room and the purifier is on.

I’ve also noticed less dust on things like the soundbar and TV etc that usually get dusty within a day.

I’d recommend this to people who have allergies or just want purer air. Philips have done well!

Purifies air! Air feels fresher and cooler!

2. Banner Leon says:

Like a Dyson but easier to maintain more powerful larger filter so bigger Service area

Fit for purpose

3. Julie Bort says:

This product is very effective against asthma, on the very first day i plugged it in, my asthma improved drastically, since then i did not have any single attack indoors.

One thing that makes this machine above others is that, to measures air quality it not only uses PM2.5 particles measurements but VOC gases as well.

I found that in many opportunities the PM2.5 readings are very good but not the VOC gas readings, this happens more often than i thought. Is in this moments where having VOC measurements makes the machine increase the filtering power rather than being idling as may happened with other machines which only measures PM2.5 particles on the air.

This is an expensive machine, but worth any Pennie to me. Strongly recommend for people with asthma and pets at home.

Swiftly removes small particles and gas from woodburner – and dog!

5. [email protected] Leigh Raines says:

Bought this at a reasonable price via Amazon Prime a few weeks back. Has exceeded expectations, even with the price point being at the higher end relative to competition. It senses changes in air quality/particle matter/polluting gases and deals with it quickly and automatically. My wife’s allergies normally suffered at home have all but gone and maybe it’s a placebo but, to me, the air seems fresher since switched on.

The unit looks modern against other furnishings but does not stand out too much.

Overall a great buy and one that so far has impressed.

Its an excellent gadget. In terms of air purification this is a monster! Connectivity wise its fine but it’s not as good as Dyson where there are so many options you can do in there apps. Phillips apps needs a bit of improvement.

7. LucaQEIDkxlela says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersAt 450 this definitely was a considered purchase.
    My hay gever has been so bad I could barely open my eyes. When this purifier arrived it was much bigger than I anticipatwd but I decided ro give it a. chance anyway and I am so glad I did. It’s been 30 minutes and the allergen level in my home has gone down from 12 to 2 and air quality from very poor to fair. I can already feel massive relief, my eyes stopped hurting and I can finally breathe. I would purchase this again in a heart bea

So happy I could cry

Really easy to set up and use, screen display is very simple to navigate. Also the air purifier app is great as this can be controlled via your phone.

Was looking for a smart air purifier for some time – sadly I’m struggling to find one with Apple Homekit functionality, but this one does at least have Siri shortcut support, a very good iOS app and works very well with Alexa. We noticed the change in air quality almost straight away and most definitely noticed the reduction in dust. Yes, it does not replace cleaning, but it does make it easier! Aesthetically, it looks good and blends into the room quite nicely – it’s far prettier than those mobile air condition units that look like a cross between a fridge and paper shredder. Sonically, at it’s highest setting you will certainly notice it, but those periods when it works hardest are short and otherwise it’s unobtrusive; indeed, it is even less so in sleep mode, hardly making any noise at all and certainly didn’t stop me from sleeping.

Overall, hard to fault.

11. CarolineMccune says:

Well I love this product, I did thought it was faulty due to the noise of it when I first turned it on, but it was due to the quality of air here, but after about 15 to 20 mins it calmed down.
    One feature I would love to be added is a way to disable the Wi-Fi, due to its always enabled even if not being used.

Keeps the dust down throughout the house. Runs quiet. Automatically clears the air after cooking. Worth every penny.

Brilliant piece of kit.
    You can notice the difference the very first night you have it on.
    The noise level is super quiet in sleep mode and even in auto mode it’s quiet enough to fall asleep next to..
    It does its job very well, so we’ll infact, that we are thinking of getting another two.. one for another bedroom and the other for the living room…. The only negative I can think of is the price. Its a little on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for.

Works brilliantly, I have asthma and I can notice the quality of air my room compared to before, I also own reptiles and it also helps when some of my bigger reps go toilet and stink up the place, this cleans the air and once everything is cleaned up the smell goes away quicker than before. Can definitely tell the difference, price wise it is a bit scary but I think it’s worth it, it tells you why the air condition is bad etc and what affects it, the app is really easy to use and at night on the app just select sleep mode, it still runs but turns off the lights and goes into a lower setting. However if you are like me and sleep with a fan on at night you can turn the lights off too and doesn’t change to sleep mode, I also love the fact it tells you when the filter needs cleaned or replaced, which is every 2 months (they have a video on YouTube directing you ok what to do and it’s not difficult) and then once you’ve cleaned the filter with the hoover, it will last longer and then when you need to change it to a new filter it notifies you aswell. So in a way I am saving as other purifier reviews you had to change the filter every 60days I believe this is a year or possibly more

Bought as part of smart home but it needs no interaction. Auto mode is perfect and requires no adjustments. The app shows enough information about air quality. The filter is easy to hoover and shows how much dust it has fought through. Very happy with it.

16. CherieDescoteau says:

I have been conducting lots of research for weeks, so I’m glad I did as this one helps so much removing bad gases from my oil heater, not 100% of the smell but about 90% and now I am not suffering from a headache. So very happy with this product even know it’s not cheap, but if you want to attain what’s needed you do need to spend the extra.