Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay 40023769, 6 Piece Knife & Block Set, Charcoal Grey, Stainless Steel, Black, 23cm

Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 10.92 x 10.92 x 35.31 cm; 453.59 Grams
Brand: Royal Doulton
Model: 40023769
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

1. BVVJaninawbf says:

Canada

Great concept. Love the holder. Knives however are not the best quality & tip bends easily

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersVery good quality and well worth the money. Knifes are very sharp and feel like they will last a very long time. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend.

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersVery good quality and well worth the money. Knifes are very sharp and feel like they will last a very long time. Very happy with the purchase and would recommend.

Brought these for my partner for Christmas and he’s amazed with this product. The knives cut effortlessly, design is easy to hold and the holder is great knives just fit back in place wherever you put them.
    Delivery was on time and product as described.

Delivery was on time and product as described.

6. Alexandra Harris says:

I’ve been waiting for these for a while as they were out of stock for a while. When I finally got them I was very excited and remain excited a month later. Knives are very well balanced and are super sharp. So sharp they become hard to clean with a brush or sponge, so dishwasher it is. WARNING: these really are very sharp and strong, watch your fingers

7. LaverneWAO says:

A posh knife block was my birthday present to myself and I’m so glad I chose this set. They look and feel professional and are a good weight to hold. Very sharp and make chopping onions enjoyable, which I never thought I’d say. I recommend them.

9. WileySegal says:

Fed up with not being able to cut meat , so brought these as middle range price , wow so great used them the other day made preparing dinner so easy great for the price recommend to all .

Purchased as a gift for Christmas ’21 due to the old set being blunt. All I can say is these knives cut through foodstuffs like a hot knife through butter. Manufacture quality is superb, as you would expect given who designed them, and who made them. The knives are very comfortable to hold which gives you more control when cutting/slicing, the knives appear to glide through meat or veg.

Have not needed to sharpen any of them yet, however, I hope this will not be needed for some time. I would recommend using them with a wooden chopping board rather than marble, for example.

With that in mind, the Santoku knife is simply amazing for vegetables and really does cut perfectly. That being said, each knife is very well balanced and a reflection of the man behind its design. Overall, very impressed by this set from Gordon Ramsay and Royal Doulton.

12. Charlene A. Wilson says:

Really nice set, look really lovely in my kitchen
    Knives are super sharp !!

Looks great in my kitchen, knives easy to use, handle soft to hold