Russell Hobbs RHMD804CP 17 L 800 W Copper Solo Digital Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Clock and Timer, Automatic Defrost, Easy Clean, 8 Auto Cook Menus

Russell Hobbs 17 Litre Copper Effect Digital MicrowaveRussell Hobbs 17 Litre Copper Effect Digital Microwave RHMD804CP 17 Litre Copper Digital Microwave

Dimensions: 17.76 x 13.31 x 10.08 cm; 12.62 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Part: RHMD804CP
Colour: Copper
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Copper
Dimensions: 17.76 x 13.31 x 10.08 cm; 12.62 Kilograms

1. MilfordLeidig says:

This is a real copper colour and excellent value for money highly recommended

I’ve not had a microwave oven for over 10 years, so I ‘ummed and aaahed’ for ages trying to decide which one would be best suited to my needs.
    I am really pleased I picked this one. It was the gorgeous copper colour which first caught my eye. Then checking the spec, seemed to have all the ‘necessary whistles and bells’ and the number % of 5* positive reviews was the clincher. Used it for the first time on same evening it was delivered, and was totally 100% impressed with its simplicity of use and perfect results.

3. David Lumb says:

4. Tony45Cojzpf says:

5. Новиков Сергей says:

Very stylish and compact but with lots of internal room.
    Super easy to use and doesn’t leave cold spots when cooking food

Lovely colour quick delivery. But. Does make a bit of noise from the turn table

7. GregBlacklow says:

Great value
    Easy to use
    Powerful
    Heating chamber is a little small but works for what we need
    Great colour not too light
    Arrived quickly

8. Mashable Brand X and Apple says:

Love it, fast delivery easy to use looks very stylish. You won’t be disappointed

9. RefugioX71 says:

Nice colour. Neat size. Simple to use. What more do I need?

10. LemuelCullen says:

The door on the microwave was very noisy and i would not have a nother one because of this it was very tiney and made a lot of noise on opening and closing

11. jillseelmeyer says:

Best mi rowave I’ve ever had . Looks fantastic and works fantastic. Perfec

It’s a microwave – it does just what you’d expect. Minor quibbles are that its bleeps are quite loud and opening the door doesn’t cancel the three beeps that signal that cooking is completed, which my old Russell Hobbs micro did. But overall it’s a stylish and functional machine.

13. Steven Parker says:

14. maya801 says:

Lovely looking microwave real hi shine to it and love the fact it’s white inside so much easier to show the di

Looks dead cool in copper. Easy to use, works brilliantly. A very good buy!

16. BernadineYVJ says:

This microwave fits in perfectly with our kitchen. Some may consider it a little small but it is ideal for just me and my husband. Really pleased with it, it looks chic

17. Ashley is PolishAddicted says:

Very stylish …. only used so far to cook baked potatoes but seems easy enough … lights up when you open the door which I like!

STYLISH!!

This is a lovely addition to my kitchen and a good size to fit in my space. Only problem I found was setting the clock. In the instructions is says ‘keep pressing the clock button’, what it should say is ‘press and hold’ the clock button.

19. keystone says:

Super microwave and very easy to use. It has updated the look of our kitchen.

Really good little microwave . It really is compact , saving space in a small kitchen . It won’t let you forget anything prepared in it by reminding you to take it out . No more forgotten carrots at the end of a meal

22. FletcheBerrios says:

Lovely look, easy to use, only downside unable to set clock, tried instruction but no luck

Lovely microwave looks lovely in the kitchen easy to use and clean highly recommend

Frankly, not a lot to say about the functionality of microwaves – I don’t know how they work, but I do like the colour of this one. The copper effect finish just makes it look less bland than the standard black or white offerings. And since its primary function is to defrost food or pre-bake potatoes, it does the job admirably.

25. Twila68Uojhpu says:

Works great, is built better than most competitors products. Very happy with this. Nice that it comes with a warranty too.

28. ZDJHannelo says:

Lovely colour and works as intended. I’ve had it for 6 weeks . Only this is it’s noisier than previous microwaves I’ve used but it’s doesn’t bother me too much.

29. MartinBinder says:

Nice light, and easy to clean looks great out my kitchen thanks

30. Fenway Health says:

Easy to see the dials and buttons, easy to use, lovely colour , cooks beautifully.

I’m so pleased I bought this as it is simple to use and easy to clean.

32. JeffereyRauch says:

It is easy to use and easy to clean looks good and great value for money.

Love the colour of this model & its not too big. Easy to follow directions for cooking & simple functions, nothing too complicated.

Bought for my mum who has a Copper effect kitchen and she loved it, light weight and easy to use, big enough for all their needs and it looks super cute in the kitche

Lovely looking microwave and fits with my decor. Easy to use and clean. No problems at all