Sharevdi Fanless Mini PC, Micro Appliance with 4x Intel Gigabit Ethernet for Network firewall Gateway Router, Support AES-NI, Untangle, Ubuntu, ClearOS, 8G RAM 128 SSD/USB 3.0/2.4G WiFi.

K6-F13ALinux ubuntu OS4 x gigabit ethernet port, Intel I211 NICPorts, Fanless

Mini PC Windows 10 Pro(64-bit) Intel N3700, Fanless Mini Computer with HDMI/VGA Port 4K HD 8GB/128GB SSD 2.4G WiFi

Support WiFi connected to the network; with 4*Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port, AES-NI, good ideal for network appliance.

Use aluminum alloy shell, industrial style, heavy and solid, unique appearance design, fanless and 100% silent.

K8-F12 with 4 Intel Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports, can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS. Wide range of applications, suitable for various scenarios Firewall, the network security industry.

Dimensions: 13.38 x 12.66 x 3.65 cm; 1.19 Kilograms
Brand: Sharevdi
Model: K8-F12
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Sharevdi
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 13.38 x 12.66 x 3.65 cm; 1.19 Kilograms

I wanted a pfsence firewall that did not break the bank.
    while these may be listed as intended for windows 10, we all know that windows 11 is completely out of the question for these devices, and so the sellers have adjusted the price accordingly.
    but for pfsence 2.6 in a small office connected via superfast broadband this is more than enough to protect your webservers, smtp mail servers etc from outside and provide a degree of control of what leaves the building.
    community version of pfsence is free and easy to setup.
    just make sure you go in the bios and select uefi only for boot.
    would also make a great kodi box, but there are probably better alternatives for that, that are half the price.
    the device has 4 individual intel 211 ports, thats not clear in the description as some competing products just have a 4 way switch. i removed the wifi card when i got mine, as that function is better done with a wifi access point. its one less thing to go wrong and not supported by pfsence anyway.

I wanted a pfsence firewall that did not break the bank.
    community version of pfsence is free and easy to setup.
    just make sure you go in the bios and select uefi only for boot.

I wanted a pfsence firewall that did not break the bank.
    community version of pfsence is free and easy to setup.
    just make sure you go in the bios and select uefi only for boot.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI wanted a pfsence firewall that did not break the bank.
    community version of pfsence is free and easy to setup.
    just make sure you go in the bios and select uefi only for boot.

community version of pfsence is free and easy to setup.
    just make sure you go in the bios and select uefi only for boot.

6. Andres9307 says:

I bought it to run OPNsense. It installed just fine and updated but when I checked the logs I saw AHCI errors due to command timeouts which slowed the boot time to over five minutes. Being more familiar with Linux than FreeBSD I wasn’t able to solve the problem even after much web searching. The best conclusion I can reach us that there’s an incompatibility between the BSD AHCI driver and the Intel Braswell SATA hardware. Aren’t other OPNsense/pfSense users seeing this? I tried a SanDisk mSATA SSD to be sure the problem wasn’t with the supplied one, but no luck. I tried Windows 10 – no problems reported. I tried a Linux Mint Live CD image – no problems reported. So I installed IPFire (Linux-based) and I’m happy now. It doesn’t support a main plus a backup WAN, but in all other respects it does more than I need.

8. RickyFarleigh says: