Shark Anti Hair Wrap Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Flexology [HZ500UKT], Pet Model, Rose Gold

HZ500UKT
Technologies that make a difference

Shark Anti Hair Wrap Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Pet Model.

Designed for homes with pets. Anti Hair Wrap Technology removes hair from the brush-roll as you clean. Flexology bends so you don’t have to. Reach, clean and store anywhere. Extra-long 10m power cord.

HZ500UKT Video

Discover

Anti Hair Wrap Technology

Removes hair from the brush-roll so you don’t have to. A unique bristle-guard actively separates and removes hair as you clean, helping to leave the bristle brush-roll tangle-free. Long, short and pet hair.

HZ500UKT
HZ500UKT
Flexible cleaning

Flexology

Reach, clean and store anywhere. Bends so you don’t have to, easily cleaning under low-lying furniture. Fold for compact storage.

HZ500UKT
  1. HZ500UKT

Glide from carpets to hard floors with two brush-rolls working together in one floorhead.

2. HZ500UKT

DuoClean floorhead draws in large and small debris and lifts stuck-on dust from hard floors.

3. HZ500UKT

Transforms into a handheld vacuum with a precision nozzle for on-the-spot cleans and 3 attachments.

4. HZ500UKT

Attach the Anti Hair Wrap Pet Tool in handheld mode to easily remove embedded hair from upholstery.

5. HZ500UKT

Use the wand in handheld mode to clean ceilings, curtains and light fittings.

1 DuoClean Technology 2 Floor cleaning 3 Stairs, sofas and more 4 For homes with pets 5 Reach up high
Corded Stick Vacuum Pet

Dimensions: 26 x 41 x 118 cm; 5.25 Kilograms
Brand: Shark
Model: HZ500UKT
Colour: Rose Gold With Anti-hair Wrap
Colour: Rose Gold With Anti-hair Wrap

1. Selena Maranjian says:

Great on carpets and for pet hair. Really impressed with it. We have two long haired cats so needed something that could deal with all the hair. It has separate collecting chambers and picks up all the hair without tangling around the base. It’s easy to clean out. The only criticism is that the long cord has nowhere to go and can get tangled if not put away properly.

2. IsisCSGubhm says:

Really like this machine, it’s brilliant, the only fault I could find was the collection cylinder is a little small, but it is easy to empty so it’s not a major fail.

4. ChastitOShanass says:

This Hoover is a god send for my back! After using a Henry for many years although very good is so awkward and heavy! Stairs are so easy to Hoover now! Only wish I’d brought one years ago!

5. KarlPadilla says:

Brilliant suction. Does a great job on the stairs. Effortless on carpets and floors. The lead it a bit annoying. I was used to a retractable cable with my miele cylinder…. I love it!

7. PearlGladney says:

Product far superior to my dyson and cordless vac…I have now sold my cylinder dyson which was too heavy and given away my bosch cordless as it was useless.

Love this lil hoover but not too keen on the head as I think it will get very loose and flimsy in time with taking it off and putting it back on when using it the suction is very good so I’m happy with that and it is not that light a hoover to lift very easy to clean and empty but not easy to find the filtres for it unless you go to the shark site them expensive but yes it is good it would also be better if the cord had a swivel on it as it is so long and this I don’t need lol but yes I have pets so it dose the job around the home keeping it clean and fur free

Bought to replace old heavy vacuum cleaner but am disappointed as I find it difficult to manoevre and painful for my arthritic shoulders.

10. DD says:

I got this Hover to use for my Airbnb, I’m thinking of getting a second one for home, my wife really loves the Rose Gold colour.

– Great strong suction power, regular and turbo speed

– The bottom is heavy but doesn’t break your back

– Handheld option is really convenient, easy on and off

– Emptying the dust compartment is really easy and clean

One thing I noticed people complaining is that you can’t keep it standing upright…

But it can actually be folded nicely and stored away, I’ve uploaded a video, feel free to have a look at it if you have time for a 30sec video.

Thank you!

We used to have a cordless Shark, an early one I think, and I really wanted the anti-wrap feature and the removeable waste container but needed to retain the light weight and easy handling. This new one does that.

This is a superb vacuum cleaner, and I particularly like the “power head” that fits onto the hand held unit. Great for stairs and the car! Well worth the money.

14. CasimiraKilpatr says:

15. Heather Davis says:

I’ve had about 4 hoovers now this so the best by far easy to store switches between floor and carpet easily. No hair wrap on the roller and is so easy to clean. Was disgusted the first time I used after the amount of dust it picked up my old hoover was clearly doing nothing attachments are good for furniture and long handle for cobwebs excellent investment. Cable is also super long so you don’t have to keep moving round plugs

Very easy to use cleaner, easy to store away as it hardly takes any room. Only criticism is the cord is clumsy and not easy to tidy away. But works very well.

17. UUILashaylynzw says:

It’s a all rounder as a73 years old man cani use it with ease doing the stairs with its a dream

18. DoreenWertz says:

Love this hoover does everything I want from it suction great nice and light would never go back to a dyso

19. NoeliaSwinford says:

Perfect for pet hairs and suction is so much better than my last shark hoover that wasn’t for pet hairs

Brilliant hoover excellent suction only downfall cord way too long apart from that fabulous

The vacuum cleaner looks impressive. The suction is better than anticipated.
    I purchased because it was recommended for pet lovers with problems of hair and vacuum cleaners not being able to cope. The shark was amazing I have two very hairy dogs and it coped incredibly well.
    Only one small niggle, the dust collection bin fills up very quickly and has to be emptied frequently, but a small price to pay for such amazing suction and performance.
    Well done shark.

My Dyson is now heading for the skip! The Shark is without a doubt the best vacuum cleaner I’ve ever bought. I have long hair and feel like I shed more than my old German Shepherd, I also do a lot of dressmaking so threads are commonplace embedded in my carpets. I used to have to get on my hands and knees with a hard bristle brush to get rid of them but 2 minutes vacuuming with the Shark and all the hairs and threads were gone. Worth every penny and I highly recommend this cleane

24. MikelVUBEjci says:

because its corded, the suction power is great. I used to use a uncorded from a very well known maker and was sick and tired of the how poor the quality of the battery and the suction was. but I won’t give shark 5 stars because not only can the very long cord get wieldy (you expect some of that and the long cord also has its advantages), but it is heavy to move around. It’s certainly not lightweight.

25. AndyHuggins says:

Great vacuum. Folds really tiny for storage, has great suction and the light on the front of the head makes it easy to see exactly what’s happening on wooden floors. The cable is extremely long – this seems odd but means it is capable of vacuuming a one bedroom flat without changing socket. Not sure if that was their intention! Means all of the power of corded but almost the convenience of cordless. Picks up loads of dust and handles hair amazingly. Easy to empty. The roller heads can be finicky if something gets stuck but it’s easy enough to free.

26. Contributor says:

It’s a good Vac with plenty of power but the heavy stiff cord is a pest as the Vac isn’t as lite as I had imagined for older folk. Wish I’d bought a cordless now.

27. superficialgirl says:

I bought this to replace my Dyson roller ball upright as I couldn’t bring myself to pay for an upgrade. I am so glad I chose this. It works really well, is lightweight, folds away nicely and has a long cord. Love the headlights and it is really easy to empty.

29. NanceeStambaugh says:

Well designed and made to a high standard. Easy and comfortable to use and very powerful suction. Very similar to Dysons equivalent model BUT half of the price to do the same job. Also looks nicer than a Dyso

30. GilbertMccool says:

Bought to replace a ridiculously heavy upright. This is loads better. Carpets come up like new with revitalised pile and the amount of crap it manages to suck out is unbelievable. Highly recommended. A with a five year warranty too!

Ideal vacuum for all around the house.Great long lead and suction is fantastic.a lot cheaper than the cordless.It does all better and with more power.
    Great vacuum.Well done shark.
    Thankyou.

Its easy to manoeuvre but is a little heavy with the weight all in the handle. Great at picking up pet hair and I found the anti-hair wrap worked well. Detaching the handle made it easy to use on stairs, car etc and I found the suction better than my previous cordless model.
    The negatives are it needs emptying every room or two as the collection tub is very small. Also the pet attachment tool for the handheld mode is rubbish.
    Overall, prefer this model is better than my previous Shark but a few annoying niggles.

can be detached into many different pieces so can be used on floor, carpet, stairs etc. Suction is good so far, and because it’s not cordless, it’s more powerful compare to other products

34. MatthewZNEO says:

Compared to my 4-year-old Dyson Ball, the Shark is in a different league – and much cheaper / better value.
    Better design.
    Infinitely better suction.
    All-round easier to use.

35. Amazon Products says:

I bought this Shark Vacuum, as it said it was good for if you have a pet, and I wanted one that you could make smaller to vacuum the car with. It’s great for sucking up pet hair, and also doing the stairs with.
    It folds down smaller, and is lightweight and easy to carry. The 3 tools that come with it are very useful.

36. Daniel Pateman says:

I do like this vac picks up v well and it does stand up if you bring the handle down I like the look of it and v easy to work to me it’s not heavy when you take the stick out and clean walls

37. Jamesq says:

This is the best vacuum cleaner I have used. And I have used many ! Auction is great, handling is brilliant. The only issues I’d the cord. It’s a good length, but it is the worst I’ve had for not being able to glide against itself or other objects. It gets caught all the time and frustrates the hell out of me. Do difficult to wind up too as it gets all cooled up on itself. shark, great vacuum crap cord !