Tefal OF445840 Optimo Mini Oven, 19 L Capacity, With Rotisserie, Stainless Steel, Black

Oven Power 1380W
Grill Power 780W
Total Capcity 19L
Max Temperature 240°C
Timer duration 120 minutes
Cooking Modes 8
Timer
Accessories included Rotisserie kit, reversible grid and baking tray
Colours Black

Dimensions: 46.2 x 31.8 x 22.8 cm; 4.88 Kilograms
Brand: Tefal
Model: OF445840
Colour: Black
Colour: Black

My oven takes about 3 hours to break down cheap cuts of meat into delicious oven baked brisket, But this easy fry does it in less than half the time with less mess. The oven is quite powerful and goes up to a nice high heat, Which means it can crust up pizza bases a lot better than my conventional oven.

It has a useful timer, So as forgetful as i am, It will loudly let me know when i need to leave the living room and get back into the kitchen to finish off cooking dinner. Since i’m on a low calorie diet, This helps me cut down on fats, Keeping my carbs and fat count on the lower side.

Due to its large capacity, It can also cope with my larger family meals, With multiple items cooked at once. I really can’t find any negatives, As it is convenient to use, And cooks my meals quickly.

2. Bradfor6558 says:

I’ve always had a basket air fryer! but have always wanted one of these.
    its quite chunky! and takes up a fair amount of space on the work surface!
    BUT ITS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!
    it comes with a grill tray which is great for steaks and chicken!
    if you turn over this tray it can be used as a pizza tray!

it also comes with 3 netted trays, one of which is designed specifically to cook chips as it has more depth.
    i have found that if you use all the trays at once you do find whatever sauces/fats/oils that are on the higher trays transfer over to the lower trays, fortunately there is also a drip tray to collect this!

i found that lining each tray and using it as a miniature oven a easier way to use. this also stops the higher foods contaminating the bottom.
    but do be warned that once at full capacity it does take longer for food to cook if you’re using all shelves.
    It does come with attachment to cook a whole chicken almost in a “rotisserie” style. note this does not rotate! i also would advice it would only fit a small chicken!

the instructions were near enough non-existent! they were included in the box but i found there was matter of 4 sentences throughout the entire book in English.
    luckily the air fryer is very self explanatory to use and i was well on my way within a matter of minutes with help from the photos on the front of the air fryer.
    this is a brilliant appliance and i would be entirely lost without it, I’ve barely used my oven since having this!

really happy with it, its easy to use easy to clean all the trays are dishwasher safe!!
    absolutely blown away would highly recommend

Best thing I've ever invested in!

4. KennithF02 says:

A few points struck me right away with this Tefal EasyFry 9in1 Oven.

– It is quite a large appliance to sit on your work surface so consider where it is going to live once you have made the purchase. As the advert says it has an XXL capacity.

– Easy to use, all the controls on a single touchscreen panel. Once you have mastered the use of this panel it’s childsplay to use.

– It cooks much quicker than conventional appliances. The advert says 30% faster and I can believe that. Great if you want something quick.

I would say that you need to experiment with it a little to find the right balance of time, temperature and quantity of food. Sometimes the presets seem a little off so try things out and vary the recommended times to find what works best.

I could see this suiting any number of people and as it is so quick and versatile you get food cooked in a number of different ways and as it uses very little oil it is healthier too. Makes a great addition to the kitchen and I would have no hesitation in recommending it.

I’ve always had a basket air fryer! but have always wanted one of these.
    its quite chunky! and takes up a fair amount of space on the work surface!
    BUT ITS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!
    it comes with a grill tray which is great for steaks and chicken!
    if you turn over this tray it can be used as a pizza tray!

absolutely blown away would highly recommend

Best thing I've ever invested in!

A few points struck me right away with this Tefal EasyFry 9in1 Oven.

7. KellyeMauro says:

I’ve always had a basket air fryer! but have always wanted one of these.
    its quite chunky! and takes up a fair amount of space on the work surface!
    BUT ITS WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD!
    it comes with a grill tray which is great for steaks and chicken!
    if you turn over this tray it can be used as a pizza tray!

absolutely blown away would highly recommend

Best thing I've ever invested in!

8. MarkusA82yfnjjz says:

A few points struck me right away with this Tefal EasyFry 9in1 Oven.

I have purchased several air fryers over the years from the original Actifry to the Ninja Duo cook, so I have a pretty good idea of how good they are and how versatile. Therefore I was looking forward to trying this Tefal EasyFry 9in1 FW501827 Oven with its 9 functions and large 11L capacity. In addition I was able to try the 3 in 1 version. Starting with the Tefal EasyFry 9in1 FW501827. Out of the box it looks good and has a small footprint on the work top. This looks great I thought as I went to read the instructions to get it going. That is where I met the first problem. I like instructions which are in a simple numerical order of what you have to do. I searched through all of the literature which came with the item and thought that perhaps the instructions were missing. Eventually I realised that the only instructions come in a sort of pictorial fold out sheet, but there is no real explanation of the functions. I looked online but could not find anything there so I just had to guess really and use the pictures as a guide best I could. Now do not get me wrong, I think that modern airfryers are one of the most useful kitchen items of recent times and I use my Ninja almost daily. The problem in my view with this one is that there are no proper baskets, the set up is much as you would expect in a mini oven with different types of shelves. I find that to get the best results from air frying, every now and again you need to shake the basket to ensure an even cook and crispness. I just cannot see how you can do this easily with this one. I found myself having to use an oven glove for quickness to pull the shelf out and then I needed a pair of tongs to move the items around before returning them to the oven which by then had lost a lot of its heat. I also found that it did not cook as quickly as my Ninja which I can only put down to the large cavity and the loss of heat each time I had to adjust the food. So far as air frying goes, for me this particular machine is a non starter. However, for other cooking methods it does do a good job. It works very well as a small oven to save me having to heat up the main one and I can cook things such as lasagnes and small cakes in it and save money on electricity. I also had a go at drying out orange slices which I found worked well. I am not going to try the rotisserie function as quite frankly that just seems more trouble than its worth to me and not worth all of the cleaning afterwards. So in summary, if you really want an Tefal airfryer most of the time, then choose another Tefal model with a basket. Tefal do an excellent range. One of which is reviewed below. If you want an oven for occasional airfrying, but predominantly to act as a small oven, then this definitely is the model you need.
    I then went on to test the Tefal FW201827 3 in 1 machine which will airfry, grill and steam. This is much more similar to other airfryers I have owned over the years and on test turned out to be excellent. It has a large size basket which is large enough to get a whole chicken into which cooked perfectly in less time than in a conventional oven. Chips and boneless chicken thighs came out brilliantly crispy whilst not dry and it is easy to give the basket a quick shake mid way if necessary. To be honest though, the good size of the basket makes this less necessary than when using a machine with smaller baskets. I tried the grill function with bacon and also halved tomatoes. Performance was excellent. The machine also has a steam function which I have not tried as I have a steamer which I use independently for that, but I would imagine it would be useful if you had not got one or wanted to save on space.

11. CathrynChidley says:

12. AnneLandsboroug says:

WOW! I LOVE this machine. It uses less electric than our standard cooker, does more and works like a dream! I’ve cooked everything from shop bought pies to bacon, to a spit roast chicken in this! It is incredible!

I’ve included photos of the medium sized spit roast chicken. I wasn’t sure how to turn the temperature down from 200 degrees for this. I’m not sure you can. I usually cook chicken at a lower temp. I also wasn’t sure how to increase the time from 60 minutes, however no biggy.. i just turned the machine back on after 60 minutes was up. However we did overcook our chicken like we always do with chicken, just to be sure and on safe side. We used a bit of tinfoil as didn’t have any string to hand to keep the wings and legs together whilst it spun around being spit roasted. When it came to trying the chicken i was totally overjoyed. OMG juicy juicy … i tell you this now. Never has chicken tasted so good!!!!The bottom which would usually be soggy was also very nice. Because the chicken’s in constant rotation i think this ensures the juices don’t seep out and instead remain in the chicken. Usually chicken breasts are too dry. Not these ones. Delectable!!!!!

This Tefal 9 in 1 oven is stylish in looks and great for a worktop. Doesn’t take up as much room as you’d imagine. It’s easy to clean and even the door can be unclipped for easier cleaning. It comes with lots of accessories too. I love the light! I can turn it on whenever i want to view my food properly. It cooks evenly, the pies we’ve cooked didn’t have an overdone top side like they get in our oven. Great machine and one i’ve found myself using more than my regular oven.

Oh my! Legendary machine!!!!

13. DVNOdellulsnnbz says:

Oh my! Legendary machine!!!!

14. EdytheBurkitt says:

Oh my! Legendary machine!!!!

15. ElmerGoodsell says:

I have ordered this for our daughter as she is starting university so she will be moving away and this air fryer will help her a lot not just for cooking faster but also much healthier food without oil and grease.
    We have been using this air fryer for the last couple of weeks, mostly trying different recipes of grilled wings and roasted chicken, the results are amazing. Our daughter loves the lemon and herb chicken wings cooked in this air fryer.

This air fryer is super easy to use and has an easy to navigate menu, you can choose from 8 pre-programed cooking settings as well as adjusting their time and temperature. The display is touch sensitive and fairly large. It comes with different tray attachments which are easy to maintain and keep clean.
    We’ve checked the instructions and watched some videos to find more recipes and learn what this can do but after using it for a few times and playing around with it, we’ve got used to it and now know exactly how to use the settings and many minutes to set it for depending on the type of food, if it’s frozen or not.

I am sure this will be a massive kitchen aid for my daughter after she moves away, it’s super easy and convenient to use, saves time, the food tastes better and it’s definitely healthier.

Very convenient - healthier food and time saving

Very convenient - healthier food and time saving

Very convenient - healthier food and time saving

My kitchen cupboards are full of devices that I thought would be useful and time saving, but turned out not to be. This isn’t one of them, it’s a genuinely useful addition to any kitchen. In fact, in a small home it could just about replace a traditional oven (although you would be limited in terms of any larger food (pizza, turkey etc). Nevertheless, it’s a great little oven with a variety of uses – I particularly like the rotisserie (but make sure your chicken isn’t too big!).

Food cooked in the oven tastes good, and it cooks a lot more quickly than my standard oven. The fact that it uses less (or even no) oil makes it healthier too. The oven is simple to use and the instructions easy to understand.

The black colour of the oven is inoffensive and it will fit in with the decor in just about any kitchen. The touch screen is clear and easy to use. Cleaning is fairly straightforward. Overall, then, I am very pleased with this and would have no hesitation in recommending. It will get used.

20. Laura says:

The first thing you notice on unpacking is the size of it, it’s not going to be easy to store! Too big for most kitchen cupboards and it will take up quite a bit of worktop space. In the box is 2 dehydrating racks, oil tray, chicken fork, fetch rack, fries basket, and a die-cast aluminum grid grill with removable handle. Some of these items are a little flimsy, for the price this is disappointing. You also get a quick start guide and recipes online. Despite the total size of the unit the actual cooking space is not that large, I think this is ideal for meals for one or two but I question if it would suit families. There are 8 pre-set programs for cooking the following at the press of button — Fries, Chicken, Meat, Fish, Pizza, Dessert, Grill and dehydration mode. The unit has quite a loud fan when it is in operation, so this is something to bear in mind if you have an open plan kitchen (like I do!) Also the meat or whatever you are cooking requires regular turning, so I wonder how well pizza would could on the bottom as you cannot turn them over! I think if I had the choice of what to buy I would not choose this option, I would simply get an air fryer as this is the most useful cooking method. I have only cooked chips and wedges from frozen so far and they turned out lovely but I could I only cook a small amount at a time which was annoying!

Tefal EasyFry 9in1 FW501827 Ove

Tefal EasyFry 9in1 FW501827 Ove

23. [email protected] Charlotta Gronberg says:

Tefal EasyFry 9in1 FW501827 Ove

24. DickSutherland says:

I ordered this item because it had a rotisserie but to my disappointment it wasn’t included in the package

Part air fryer, part grill, part rotisserie and part mini oven this really is a do everything appliance.

It does a very good job in pretty much every area too. The food cooks quickly and evenly and due to the small size of the unit I suspect that it uses less power than a standard oven. The three racks mean that you can get a surprising amount of food inside, and with careful management you can cook a whole meal for a small or not very hungry family in one go. Easily cooking a full meal for two people in one go. So far I have done chips, a rotisserie chicken, sweet potato fries, cup cakes, omelette, potato rosti, onion bhaji, dehydrated apples, grilled cheese sandwich, roasted vegetables and much much more. I love it!

The touch panel is easy to use and responsive. Once you get used to the functions it is very intuitive. There are loads of videos and recipes online to try. It is also easy enough to clean with a removable non stick pan in the bottom to catch the fats, crumbs and oils.

The only problem I have is with the instructions. They consist of a series of pictures that take a lot of working out and an online PDF file with some recipes which I tried but more often than not do not turn out very well at all. For the money I would have expected a proper instruction manual and at least a physical recipe booklet.

The poor instructions is not going to stop me giving this 5 stars though. In the few weeks I have been using it this has become my most used kitchen gadget ever. The lower power consumption and healthier food are also very important factors for me. Recommended.

27. VirgiliRoss says:

It’s quick to heat up and you can cook something more quickly than in a traditional oven. The various cooking methods are good but the instructions are terrible and don’t help you to understand them, or how to use them properly, at all. So it takes a bit of experimentation both in terms of the best cooking method to use and the cooking times which seem to vary significantly from a traditional oven.

If you persevere with it you can definitely get some good results. We’ve mostly been using it for relatively simple things so far like for example a tray of oven chips, for which it’s great. It’s quite loud when it’s running though, so you have to bear that in mind if it’ll be somewhere where that’s an issue.

I find it a bit fiddly to clean with lots of parts, trays and nooks and crannies for grease to find its way in to.

It might be good for a student or a couple. I don’t think it’s going to be so much use for a larger family though because of its limited size.

28. BobbieM33kdt says:

29. WilfredMcKim says:

30. KERF says:

31. MalindaMccreary says:

This air fryer is very complete and versatile, as you can use it as an air fryer or mini oven, it is very easy to use, very straight forward, and very easy to clean, except the trays, this is something that if you don’t wash properly it will get stained by the oil and won’t come out, unless you keep it clean from the start. I loved the door and the fact that you can remove it to clean it, just be careful to get water inside other wise it’s gonna look watery from the outside. The grill base is also easy to use and works perfectly. I haven’t try all the modes but the ones I have used are perfect! Chips come out nice and crispy. What I have found is that it can be small, I can’t fit the same amount of potatoes chip as I did in my last air fryer. Apart from that it’s brilliant! I’ll definitely recommend.

Versatile and easy to use

Versatile and easy to use

34. GalenJXZxq says:

Versatile and easy to use

This Tefal EasyFry 9in1 Oven is fantastic. Because the machine is quite large, it will require some space. The capacity is ample and comes in handy when entertaining family and friends. It’s best for two people, but it cooks quickly, so you can make multiple batches. It can air fry, grill, roast, and bake, a versatile all at in one machine. It has an easy-to-use touch screen panel with pre-sets for Chips, Meat, Chicken, Fish, Pizza, Desert, and Grill, as well as a Dehydration mode for making dried snacks. With a simple touch of the up or down arrows, you can change the temperature and cooking time. The machine has an interior light, so you can see how the food is cooking through the door. I’ve used it numerous times and cooked a variety of meals that have always turned out perfectly. Meats are tender and succulent, chips are delicious and crispy, and muffins, cookies bake perfectly. I’m sure I’ll be experimenting and making more nutritious meals as well as more cheeky treats. The machine cooks quickly and efficiently, saving me a significant amount of time. It includes a variety of accessories, including an oil tray, chicken fork, two dehydrating racks, a fetch rack, a fries basket, and a die-cast grid grill. Overall, a good multi-purpose machine. To get the most out of it, I had to experiment with it. The machine, as well as the accessories, are relatively simple to clean. Overall, a good all-arounder that heats up quickly and delivers nutritious foods.

Good all-rounde

36. QTORetahtatu says:

Good all-rounde

37. Ben Fox Rubin says:

Good all-rounde

38. MaritzaBingham says:

Good all-rounde

This is just a great oven that comes with so many accessories.
    There are 3 mesh trays – 2 of them are almost flat and the 3rd one is deep.
    They are great for air frying chips or like in my case the deep mesh tray for chicken drumsticks.
    The drumsticks are done on the chicken setting for about 40-45 minutes and they are perfectly done.
    If you want to roast a whole chicken , the oven comes with chicken fork and fetch rack.
    There is a drip tray that is important to use as it will keep the oven clean.
    There is a double sided grill / bake plate ,which can be used one side for pizza and on the other side for grilling.
    It is a pretty thick plate covered with non stick coating.
    The plate also has a removable handle.
    The parts of the oven are dishwasher safe ,which is great.
    For easier cleaning you can remove the door of the oven and clean it.
    Also removing the door gives better access inside the oven for cleaning.
    The oven comes with really good instructions and also a nice chart with different food and weight of the food that you can cook and the corresponding time ,temperature of the oven and cooking function that you need to use.
    Also it shows if you need to turn the food during cooking.
    Overall it is a great air frying oven that comes on a price of 199.99.
    The price looks high ,but I think it is just the right one as you get a great quality oven with many functions that doesn’t need oil to cook.

Hopefully my review was Helpful for you.

Great quality air frying oven.

This is just a great oven that comes with so many accessories.
    There are 3 mesh trays – 2 of them are almost flat and the 3rd one is deep.
    There is a drip tray that is important to use as it will keep the oven clean.
    It is a pretty thick plate covered with non stick coating.
    The plate also has a removable handle.
    The parts of the oven are dishwasher safe ,which is great.
    For easier cleaning you can remove the door of the oven and clean it.
    Also removing the door gives better access inside the oven for cleaning.
    Also it shows if you need to turn the food during cooking.
    Overall it is a great air frying oven that comes on a price of 199.99.

Hopefully my review was Helpful for you.

Great quality air frying oven.

41. Michael Holden says:

This is just a great oven that comes with so many accessories.
    There are 3 mesh trays – 2 of them are almost flat and the 3rd one is deep.
    There is a drip tray that is important to use as it will keep the oven clean.
    It is a pretty thick plate covered with non stick coating.
    The plate also has a removable handle.
    The parts of the oven are dishwasher safe ,which is great.
    For easier cleaning you can remove the door of the oven and clean it.
    Also removing the door gives better access inside the oven for cleaning.
    Also it shows if you need to turn the food during cooking.
    Overall it is a great air frying oven that comes on a price of 199.99.

Hopefully my review was Helpful for you.

Great quality air frying oven.

42. SavannaTPU says:

I recived today, and i love it. It is smal, but does the job.

For a tiny oven, is amazing

43. DenishaGuillen says:

This oven is good for a single person to bake and its small and dont take a lot of space