TOP BRIGHT Childrens Painting Easel and Blackboard, Wooden Art Easel for Kids, Childs Chalkboard Easel for Toddlers

kids easel
Easel for Kids

Double-sided easel for toddlers

On the one side of the children easel is a chalkboard on which kids can use chalk to draw, write, and count. On the other side is the whiteboard, with a whiteboard pen. Create more space for your childrens imagination

Easel for Kids

Large capacity storage

There is a large tray under the painting easel for toddlers which is easy to disassemble and easy to organize.The tray extends to both sides of the easel. This is a good place for holding painting tools

Easel for Kids

Easy height adjustment

It is the time for child to grow bodies, and the constant change of height leads to constant adjustment of the easel’ height. For this childrens easel, the height can be easily adjusted by simply loosening the screw

Easel for Kids

Accessory includes

• A black eraser
  • A scroll
  • A whiteboard pen
  • A pair of chalk
  • Two magnet stickers

Easel for Kids

Easel for Kids

Easel for Kids

Easel for Kids

Dimensions: 54.1 x 49.02 x 111 cm; 5.26 Kilograms
Colour: Red, Blue
Colour: Red, Blue

Ideal birthday present for a third birthday.
    No problem assembling this sturdy article.

Ideal birthday present for a third birthday.
    No problem assembling this sturdy article.

Australia

My daughter thoroughly loved it. It is an amazing product to enhance her creative skills

Australia

Australia

Strong and sturdy, safe and very well made. Rounded corners that can be wiped down and very stable when childen draw or use the chalk board. Highly recommended.

7. JannaACJcets says:

9. jim says:

10. NanceeStambaugh says:

11. Josh says:

High quality and will last years. I paid 70 then it dropped 10 after I received it, disappointing. Otherwise worth purchasing. Perfect height for my tall 5 year old

12. MelvinaBVFN says:

United States

Arrived with crack in it but not too bad enough to send back. Also had bought from Amazon market place so box was damaged but item should not have been. Had difficulty putting the easel legs on and adjusting. Once together it is pretty sturdy and looks nice. Using in my prek classroom as my easel to teach

United States