TOP BRIGHT Childrens Painting Easel and Blackboard, Wooden Art Easel for Kids, Childs Chalkboard Easel for Toddlers

kids easel
Easel for Kids

Double-sided easel for toddlers

On the one side of the children easel is a chalkboard on which kids can use chalk to draw, write, and count. On the other side is the whiteboard, with a whiteboard pen. Create more space for your childrens imagination

Easel for Kids

Large capacity storage

There is a large tray under the painting easel for toddlers which is easy to disassemble and easy to organize.The tray extends to both sides of the easel. This is a good place for holding painting tools

Easel for Kids

Easy height adjustment

It is the time for child to grow bodies, and the constant change of height leads to constant adjustment of the easel’ height. For this childrens easel, the height can be easily adjusted by simply loosening the screw

Easel for Kids

Easel for Kids

Easel for Kids

Dimensions: 54.1 x 49.02 x 111 cm; 5.26 Kilograms
Colour: Red, Blue
Colour: Red, Blue

United States

Arrived with crack in it but not too bad enough to send back. Also had bought from Amazon market place so box was damaged but item should not have been. Had difficulty putting the easel legs on and adjusting. Once together it is pretty sturdy and looks nice. Using in my prek classroom as my easel to teach

2. Josh says:

High quality and will last years. I paid 70 then it dropped 10 after I received it, disappointing. Otherwise worth purchasing. Perfect height for my tall 5 year old

Strong and sturdy, safe and very well made. Rounded corners that can be wiped down and very stable when childen draw or use the chalk board. Highly recommended.

Australia

My daughter thoroughly loved it. It is an amazing product to enhance her creative skills

5. Amanda Walker says:

United States

It’s great, very sturdy and comes with rubber feet to protect floors.

United States

Love the product. Our grandchildren are becoming artists. I wish for more paper at delivery.

Ideal birthday present for a third birthday.
    No problem assembling this sturdy article.

8. AudreaEGPwynpc says:

Really love this easel. Such superb quality and my little boy loves the chalk board side way more than I expected!
    Perfect for painting at and drawing at! Only wish it came with more magnets to hold the paper down – 4 is ideal!

I purchased this at Christmas but the blackboard became faulty but item was replaced without any fuss.

Thanks

10. Marylou2841 says:

France

Offert ma petite fille de 4 ans
    Ravie elle l’utilise quotidiennement
    Le plateau de rangement. Le rouleau de papier les 2 faces du tableau tout est parfait
    Juste prvoir craies feutres supplentaires

United States

Very easy to assemble. Sturdy for child use. Two toddlers can easily share for lots of drawing fun.

12. RenaldoMulley says:

So easy to assemble , nice and sturdy , easy to adjust height.
    Worth the money but felt cheated on roll of paper included , could of provided an extra fill up roll if paper.

United States

I bought this for my 4 year old son as a Christmas present. He loves it! The adjustable height of it means he will be able to enjoy this easel for many years to come. I had a bit of trouble assembling it as the instructions were pictures, not text. I do better with written instructions combined with text. After one mishap where I put the wrong screw in at first I quickly figured out how to assemble it. It is sturdy, but was easy to pick up and move into another room. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if it would have came with paint cups!

14. BrennaCorser says:

My grandson loves it , gives him a lot of pleasure

This was easy to assemble with clear instructions. Our little one loves it and it is providing to be sturdy enough for an adventurous 2 year old .

16. DrusillaReeves says:

Very easy to build! Every feels very well made and im very impressed with it. I have no doubt that my nephew will love it on Christmas day 🙂

17. The Kitchen Butterfly says:

Germany

Ich habe die Tafel gekauft, weil die Beschreibung dieser verspricht ein Topprodukt zu sein.
    Ich hoffe sehr, dass es so ist. Die Tafel ist noch original verpackt, da es sich um ein Weihnachtsgeschenk handelt.

18. ClarissLaurens says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis is a good product. I am making no reference to the price though thought was a bit toppy.
    However, assembly is straight forward.
    Finish of the product is very good, especially the plastic mould parts which have no flash, burrs or tool marks.

Junior Child is very happy with this and has used both the blackboard and whiteboard frequently.
    It’s a fun product and useful for general drawing / doodling, and also practicing educational things for a 3 year old.

Included is a good quality board cleaner and 1 x whiteboard marker plus 2 x large chalk markers.

As a request to the seller / mfr, given this item is targetted to young children, to include 3 – 4 colours of whiteboard markers other than the single black would be helpful and give more engagement from the beginnning.

United States 🇺🇸

This is the perfect addition to a child’s playroom. Worth every penny.

United States 🇺🇸

my 2 years old really enjoys this easel, draws every day.

21. Joe Draper says:

United States 🇺🇸

Another birthday gift which is very helpful during this of school zoom meetings.

22. MalissaHooten says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWhat a super item! Put it together myself in 10 mins so very easy. Looked for a long time for an easel like this with blackboard, whiteboard, paper roll and two magnetic sides…it’s a well made and sturdy item, no sharp corners and has a useful tray to keep magnetic letters and pens etc. Well worth every penny and will be used by grandchildren for many years to come. Came with two thick chunky chalks, magnets for keeping paper roll down, whiteboard pen and eraser for both boards. Actively used by a two year old at the moment and the height adjustment for him is great.

23. RomaineHnl says:

United States 🇺🇸

Very sturdy and works outdoors well under covered area. Which is desirable because the chalk makes a lot of dust.

24. Jennifer Bisset says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersTo all parents looking for a high quality, sturdy, easy to assemble easel for their toddler this is the one to choose.

We read many reviews of easels available to buy, and in the end selected this one to buy. It was worth it.

Assembly <5min including help from our 2yo daughter. (You need a Philips screwdriver for 4 screws at the top)

Features:
    - sturdy,
    - magnetic whiteboard with marker included and magnetic circles to hold down the paper (paper roll included which is great as well), - - blackboard with chalks and magnetic sponge to clean
    - top roll with paper to draw/paint included!
    - high quality shelf with storage for pens, paintings, cups with paint etc.
    - Rubber protectors on the legs suitable both for the carpet/tiles flooring
    - no sharp edges on the wooden parts - toddler safe!

Plug and play out of the box, and the little one can have a lot of fun immediately, all included to start the fun.

Highly recommend

Plug and play out of the box

United States

I love that the height is adjustable! The chalkboard works great as well as the white board…no problems whatsoever and it was easy to put together. It’s so beautiful and it was the perfect gift for my 3 and 6 year old daughters <3

26. ndalessandro says:

United States

My daughter got this for her 3rd birthday. She absolutely loves it and played with only this for about 3 weeks straight. Definitely order more markers with this purchase. Easily put together, and its very good quality. Its big, so prepare for it to take up some space!

Very nice and sturdy easle. I’ve seen a fair few which looked flimsy and not height adjustable but this one ticked all my boxes. My Kids love it and I would recommend getting the anti dust chalk and not use the ones supplied if you have kids under 5 year of age.

My daughter loves this board! It is great quality and good size.

29. MyEdmondsNews says:

Germany

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersSehr schne Tafel fr mehrere Zwecke geeignet. Ist auch fr kleine Kinder gedacht, was klasse ist, die Tafel kann man auch fur 2-jhrige so einstellen, dass sie bequem malen, stempeln oder mit Magneten Spielen knne

hey practice their letters and numbers on it.. and enjoy making pictures.

United States 🇺🇸

My granddaughters love it. They both can do something at the same time!

32. WinstonLeary says:

United States 🇺🇸

Love the storage for our paint cups and the fact that my boy can go up to it and use the chalk board whenever he feels like doodling. It’ll grow with him which is great.

United States 🇺🇸

Two grandchildren love this. Both use it a the same time.

34. Stephanie Topacio Long says:

United States 🇺🇸

This is a great easel. Safe, sturdy and it does all it should do.

United States

This is very easy to assemble and is kid proof. It does loosen over time and the middle storage area slides so it may bow if holding too many paint supplies.

United States

This was a perfect gift for my 2 year old niece. Little Skye is becoming quite the artist when drawing on the easel. It is sturdy and well made. This adjustable easel will grow along with my niece.

United States 🇺🇸

Went together quickly, strong, and gives them lots of options. They loved this!

United States 🇺🇸

Grandchildren 2 and 4 live this set.Adjustable legs will allow for usage as they grow. Money well spent.

United States

Doesn’t take up a lot of space, sturdy and it can be enjoyed by more than one child at a time.

40. DanialColunga says:

United States 🇺🇸

My grandchildren love the easel. They can draw, play games, write letters and numbers.

41. LouellaKilburn says:

United States 🇺🇸

This is great for my grandsons, they spend hours creating.

42. Michael Ruppert says:

United States 🇺🇸

I gave this easel to my granddaughter on her 2nd birthday. Mom and Dad tell me she uses it all the time! It was an excellent gift.

43. SpencerHayman says:

5 stars is all I can say.
    The perfect gift for our toddler.

44. AbrahamRubio says:

We bought it for our daughters 2nd birthday. She is loving it and spends at least 30 minutes using it every day. Great purchase!

United States

My son and I loveeeeee this easel! The chalk board is very smooth and not scratchy. The only thing is that you have to lean it against a wall or something heavy enough to stop it from moving as it’s being used since it’s not very sturdy. But other than that, we love it!