Tower T24017 20L Manual Microwave with 800W Power Output and 30 Minute Timer, Stainless Steel

Dimensions: 51.21 x 39.6 x 30.2 cm; 11.74 Kilograms
Brand: Tower
Model: T24017
Colour: White
Colour: White

1. MuoiBerger says:

If I’d realised I would of got a digital one as I didn’t realise I’d have to guess for the seconds. Otherwise very simple to use

Good size,nice colour and easy to use just pricy for what it is

Love this small microwave looks great . The only negative thing is about the delivery driver he just left the parcel on the door step and just drove off. Didn’t wait for me to get to the door he was in such a rush . I know they have limited time but it he was so fast and I had to struggle to pick it up

Bought this microwave for ease of use, manual dial, very happy with it, very easy to clean as inner body is stainless steel, would recommend this model.

Perfect for my needs, stainless steel interior, fed up with microwaves that rust inside, manual controls not digital, very easy to use and looks good too.

6. DavidEWilliams says:

Purchased for elderly relative with early dementia. Much easier to use and for them to understand.

7. MollyMRNsmki says:

Arrived on time and in good condition. This is a nice straightforward simple to use device with a stainless steel interior, which is exactly what I wanted. No messing about with digital displays and buttons that do things you never need, just two knobs, one for power level and the other for the timer. As recommended in the handbook I zapped a cup of water a few times to ‘run it in’, but there was no smoke or funny smell. The timer seems accurate, and there is an easy to hear ‘Ding!’ when it is done. Another pleasant aspect is that by registering online (simple and hassle free) you can immediately extend the warranty to three years.
    Time will tell if it is reliable, but for the money I’m impressed so far. Recommended if you just want something basic but decent from a hopefully trustworthy brand. Well done Tower!