WORX WX530.9 EXACTRACK 18V 20V MAX Cordless Circular Saw – (Tool only – Battery & Charger Sold Separately)

Dimensions: 35.8 x 20.3 x 21.5 cm; 3.06 Kilograms
Model: WX530.9
Colour: Black
Manufacture: WORX
Colour: Black

1. Edith0587g says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Excellent piece of kit, make sure you use it with a 4ah battery to get the best performance

2. KieraA29kycs says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Like this product, only used it a few times but does what it says on the tin.

3. RondaHebblethwa says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Like this product, only used it a few times but does what it says on the tin.

4. ModestaGoldsbro says:

Easy to use, lightweight and responsive. Great piece of ki

5. Anna Diary of an Eccentric says:

Fast delivery, easy to set up, charge and work brilliantly.

What a great little tool. The ‘exactrack’ works really well, cutting exactly on the line so long as you watch the blade running along your straight edge, not the shoe.
    There’s a lot of misunderstanding about batteries in some of these reviews You do NOT need a massive big, expensive battery to cut through regular 18mm ply or mdf. A big battery will last longer, before having to recharge, but it won’t deliver more torque, more current or more power. If anything a small battery will deliver more current because it has a lower internal resistance. I use the tiny 1.5 Ah batteries that came with my drill and it has no problem getting through 18mm ply.

8. Andrew says:

I bought this saw as it will go with all my other worx tools and batteries, I made a cross cut sled for it and works a trea

9. FRATeddyhza says:

I got this saw because I have quite a few Worx cordless tools using the power share system which means I have a few batteries to go around.

What I really like about it is that it’s a light saw to use so you don’t have to have arms like a bodybuilder to use it effectively. Easy adjustments and the Exactrack feature is easily engaged by simply moving a lever.

Although I’m a carpenter by trade, I haven’t worked professionally for a number of years but I still have a fascination for tools of all kinds and I’d definitely recommend this to DIYers looking for a basic circular saw. I’ve found all my Worx tools have performed well so far and I’ve had my cordless drill/driver for a number of years with no problems

This saw is highly portable and manageable!

This saw is highly portable and manageable!

12. Rahul Srinivas says:

Another quality product from Worx, used for cutting loft boards, works perfectly and easily.

Great saw for diy. Cut worktops recently without issue.
    Clever quite would be useful.

14. SondraPrimrose says:

This is a clever circular saw that can produce good results especially with a 40TPI thin kerf blade. If you don’t have a plunge saw with rails or can’t be bothered to get them out and set them up this is a good option. Impressive and well made for the price.