BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro | Upright Carpet Cleaner | Carpets Dry In About 30 Minutes | With CleanShot Pre-Treater & Pet Hair Removal Tool | 20666

20666

1.5L

Capacity:

1.5L

Dimensions: 38 x 32 x 110 cm; 7.94 Kilograms
Brand: BISSELL
Model: 20666

My VAX DUAL clean broke, just a gasket but imossible to templace without taking to to bits, it was hard, near impossible to clean the debris from the suction channel and awkward to put water tanks in. THIS machine is like the difference between night and day!
    Even using up my old VAX solution it felt stronger, it worked better, left carpets drier. it’s easier to clean after use because it comes apart. I am very impressed. I cleaned my carpet which I was cleaning with my VAX. The extra dirt it brought out was incredible. I’ve had various VAX cleaners all seem cheap mediocre besides this machine
    I took my chance and bought a warehouse deal. I’m not disappointed. Its was just reboxed. All in perfect condition. The delivery driver was very helpful too.

2. SeymourWester says:

4. Sharmila says:

7. IndiaMcKinlay says:

This machine is a must if you have pets. I vacuumed twice yesterday and this is all the hair it dredged up still from a small section of the living room carpet. I cleaned the carpet two weeks prior and look at the colour of the water still! My only gripe is the stair tool isn’t great, but I’ve started using the upholstery tool on the stairs instead and very happy with the results. Our carpets are 3 years old and this brings them up like new.

Great for clearing up accidents when our dog was poorly too. Highly recommend.

1 year of use and it's still amazing!

8. WillyAkdieqq says:

Great for clearing up accidents when our dog was poorly too. Highly recommend.

1 year of use and it's still amazing!

9. LatanyaRobertso says:

On our wool carpets it sucks up fibres which get stuck above the rollers. It is very difficult to clean. I called Bissell and the only way is to take the housing apart. I have sent it back and will pay the extra for the pet version which has a detachable housing. Not sure why the company does not put this feature on both models. So its 24 extra for more power (according to the bissell lady on the phone), better and easier cleaning afterwards. I also believe the tools are better plus the spot cleaner availability. Don’t have a pet but will purchase this model when my credit is processed. Finally, easy support phone call without hours of waiting

10. Violet says:

Really powerful and effective carpet cleaning machine. With one tank I was able to do one room , so not too many trips for refill . The cleaning products that came in the box were really good . The whole flat smelled nice and fresh.
    It really freshened up my old rug in the living room. With 2 kids constantly smashing play dough and food this machine is great helper.
    Only the cleaning of the brush I find a bit tricky even with the tool provided.
    But overall I’m very happy with the Bissell carpet cleaner.

Really good powerful cleane

11. GerardWwbusbdgr says:

Only the cleaning of the brush I find a bit tricky even with the tool provided.
    But overall I’m very happy with the Bissell carpet cleaner.

Really good powerful cleane

Had a vax prior to this as I go over my carpets every month or so to stay on top of the dog hairs. I let family borrow it and it came back broken and unusable.
    I was torn between this and the vax one but I’m glad I chose the bissel. It is hands down better then the vax. My carpet never came up as clean or as fluffy as they have with the bissel even when the vax was new. You can SEE the difference in the carpet that’s cleaned to the carpet that isn’t. It also pulled up every shred of dog hair from the carpet. It does take some in and I found some did get trapped in the suction bit (the piece you can lift off with the purple handle) which couldn’t be flushed out with water but a poke with a straw cleaner got it moved and it’s clean as new again.
    I found that it went through water/solution quickly but I had it on the Max clean setting so I was expecting it to. Hopefully it uses less on a express or a normal deep clean but I won’t know until I use either of those settings on Jan or feb.

Came with 3 sample sizes of the pet shampoo, pro shampoo and oxy additive (268ml each) which were all very effective. Will be buying the pet and oxy one again.
    Came with a long hose and 3 different head attachments. I’ve used the upholstery and normal ones and both work really well. I’ve not used the stair tool.

The bissel came apart easily to be cleaned after use although I found the brush comb ineffective and resorted to using my fingers to pull off the fur wrapped around the rollers.

All in all a fantastic purchase and I really highly recommend this and it’s worth the which award.

Brought to replace Vax that family broke

13. Emily says:

Brought to replace Vax that family broke

This carpet washer works very well and seems to have strong suction for drying the carpet. I have used it a couple of times so far and after using the deep clean setting and then leaving the carpets overnight with an electric fan circulating the air, they were completely dry by morning. Cleaning these machines was always a bit of a curse in the past and I’m glad that after reading the reviews I went for the pet pro version as the tanks and brush roller covers can all be removed and cleaned without unscrewing anything. The instructions on how to remove the brush roller covers were a bit lacking but a quick YouTube video helped with that. My carpets were looking a bit scruffy and in need of a bit of talc when I bought this machine and it has done a good job of making them look newer and brighter. I recommend this machine to someone looking for a new carpet washer.

18. CortezHoltzmann says:

Washes the carpets. It is strong ,it has 3 modes of operation the deep clean is what i use. The best part is how easy it is to clean the washer .You can remove the plastics and wash out the dirt .You can remove the hair that stuck on the brushes after using it easily.

Only bad thing is the price. Still a little on the expensive side.

19. FallonT31ih says:

Bought to clean up after a new puppy in the house while training. After a couple of weeks soaking up puppy puddles with loo roll and then using a spray on enzyme cleaner to kill the smell, using this machine is sooooo much easier. I just leave it plugged in in the hallway, full of clean water and pet carpet shampoo so it’s ready to go when the inevitable happens. Suck up the urine first then wash and suck up the water. I go over it a few times so that the carpet is only left slightly damp and is fully dry in minutes. Brilliant.
    Not used on stairs yet.

As others have said this lifts an absurd amount of dirt from your carpets and chairs, my only critisism is that by default out of the box the water spray was continuosly on causing the carpets to get excessivly wet, it wasnt until reading the manual (afterwards as we all do!) I realised this can be turned off

21. Corrine84S says:

Ok so just got this today, vacuumed the room with the wood burner and gave it a quick once over with the bissell, first off it’s a snug so fairly small however deep pile carpet so took two tubs of cleaning solution/water mix to do and oh my gosh it was grim! Pulled out so much dirt that I’m going to let it dry, vacuum it again and then give it another going over with the carpet cleaner. Hopefully the rest of the house isn’t as grim!

Pile was flat before starting and is looking so so so much better. Will update once I have am done the whole house and see if it receives the flat pile very expensive 4 year old super soft deep pile carpet (don’t get it, it’s lovely for a week!)

23. DanielDahl says:

25. FinnBettencourt says:

I took ages to decide which machine to buy but I’m so glad I chose this one. It has great suction and brings the carpet up really well and almost dry to touch. It is really easy to take apart to clean and easy to use in general whether using on the carpet or stairs. I’m really pleased with this machine and I would recommend to anyone.

26. ScarletRosentha says:

Okay, first time purchasing a carpet cleaner. New dog in the house that had a bleeding wound on his ear. He kept rubbing this into the carpet, which was less than a year old. Did an experiment on a small area and express clean did not cut the mustard. Deep clean however was amazing.

That’s when I made the beginners mistake. I took the panel off above the brushes to clean out the fibres that had been picked up. I did not fit it correctly when replacing. Not paying attention I went on to do a much larger area only to find it had not been sucking up the water. By the time I realised it was too late and had to wait almost 24 hrs for carpet to dry. The housing clicks back into place, when done correctly the machine works like a dream.

Back to the fibres that were being picked up. The carpet is hoovered regularly, yet it is now obvious that this did not pull up all the loose fibres. After running the Bissel over a section I was left with fur balls. I left these there and hoovered once dry. The carpet has been restored and looks great.

How long does it take to dry? Well, its been cold the last couple of weeks and cleaned the carpets before going to bed. They were dry in the morning. I did leave heating at 18 and had a fan on the largest area.

Have not tried the upholstery attachments yet. Will see if I can update once I have.

28. KatheriHowey says:

I have used Vax machines for the past 20 years but my last one leaked so I decided to change. This machine costs more than what I would normally spend but it is so worth it. I tested it today on a very dirty back door carpet, upstairs carpets, stairs and mats. The machine has 3 programmes and I chose the express, 1 hour dry as I did not want to wait 8 hours for the deep clean. This express programme has cleaned them all and I am really impressed. They dried in less than an hour with the heating on except for the stairs which will probably take an hour. The stair attachment is brilliant for nooks and crannies and the process is undertaken by spraying the carpet and then going back over it with the suction tool. I have not used the upholstery tool yet but the car is in for a treat!

29. PatsyWillison says:

This is the heaviest shampooer I’ve ever had but most of the time I am happy with it. Taking it upstairs is when the weight bothers me most. The main issue is the cover over the brushes, which pops open at the drop of a hat and won’t stay closed. The tank that collects the dirty water is easy to empty of water, but if the vacuum missed dog hairs prior to shampooing, those hairs accumulate in awkward places inside the tank and it’s a messy job getting them out. A job best done outside. Having said all that, it does a good job on the carpets.