BLACK+DECKER CS2245-GB Corded Chainsaw, 45 cm, 2200 W

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Black + Decker
Colour: Orange
Quantity: 1
Size: 45 cm

Bought for my husband to cut down some large bushes in our garden. He has used petrol chainsaws in the past and says this is much easier to use. Obviously needs a power source, but if it’s for cutting logs in your garden or garden maintenance it’s ideal. Easy to follow instructions provided. He was dubious about it when I purchased it as he felt it would not be up to the job, he was pleasantly surprised when it arrived as it was a better quality than he expected for the price.

2. SUSAN WONG says:

It’s more powerful than I was expecting. It’s a lovely and smooth ‘saw, and as safe to use as any other ‘saw. Near instantaneous stop when trigger is let go. Perfect for an occasional user like me.

lnstructions not instantly easy to follow and do need to be read a few times. That said, once assembled the chainsaw worked perfectly and so far, has cut through branches and trunks with ease. Very happy with my purchase. Remember to purchase oil separately.

4. AstridGass says:

Bought to replace old B & D refurbished chain saw which has given many years of good service. It is full of safety Feature not on my old one. Which make it easier to use . ie It stops immedietly if the chain jams or breaks ect. I like it but still use it with proper equiptment and safe guardes.

This chainsaw is fab value for money . It made short work of a 40ft conifer tree and was so easy to use.

Easy to set up and a good size but the weight is putting me off. I’m sure I won’t need the gym after using this chainsaw, it’s surprisingly heavy

The chain saw is nice and good value for money, however I used it once. The 2nd time I wanted to use it again it will not work at all. I’m very unhappy about this and at this moment in time wouldn’t recommend this item to anyone

Easy to put together,easy to use and great price

Ive never owned a chain saw before, but I did quite a bit of research before choosing this one. Ive used it today sawing logs for firewood, and I’m really happy how easy it was to use.