Bonsaii Office Shredder, 30-Minute Running Time Heavy Duty Paper Shredder, 14-Sheet Cross Cut Quiet Shredder for Business Use with Jam Proof System & 18L Wastebasket with Transparent Window (C169-B)

home office cross cut shredderheavy duty office paper shreddercross shreddershredders cross cut home officeHome office shreddersheddered paper machinecross shredder office usesheddered paper machinecross shredder office usecross cut home office shredders

Bonsaii Cross Cut Office Shredder

• 30 Minutes Continuous Shredding Time

Bonsaii C169-B home office shredder with advanced cooling system,so that it can shred continuously for 30 minutes,which means up to 2000 sheets of a4 paper can be destroyed completely without stopping. And it only need 40 minutes to cool down.

• Jam Protection System

This paper shredder for office use is equipped with an ultra-durable automatic anti-jam system. Advanced jam detection stop the machine when over-loading to prevent the jam happening in the first place.

• Have the Security You Want

The cross cut shredder is enhanced shredding ability with innovative technology to shred up to 14 sheets of paper (A4 size 80g/m ²) into 5x40mm tiny pieces (Security Level P-3) at a single pass. The home office shredder ensures your safety.Equipped with safety lock which will stop working and power will be break off once you pull out the bin.

• What You Can Shred

This Bonsaii 52dB Quite heavy duty shredder also shreds staples/ paperclips and credit cards making it a versatile shredder– ideal security for the office and business use.

• 1-Year Protection
  • Bonsaii always concerned about your satisfaction.We have 24H rrofessional customer support.The protection of this unit is 12 months from the date of first purchase.
  • NOTE

A few pieces of shredded paper may be found inside the shredder blades or the waste basket due to the 100% full shredding test in the process of manufacturing to ensure quality. If you are not satisfied, please contact customer support for further assistance.

Dimensions: 32 x 24.2 x 50.5 cm; 7.62 Kilograms
Model: C169-B
Manufacture: bonsaii
Dimensions: 32 x 24.2 x 50.5 cm; 7.62 Kilograms
Origin: China

I paid more for this after endless frustration with cheaper shredders. For less than 100 at the offer price this proved to be a wise investment. I was faced with a huge pile of 14 yrs worth of old office paperwork with lots of small staples included.

This unit whizzed through the pile without hitting over temp and only jammed once due to my feeding to much through. The autoreverse fixed the jam. I thought I had another jam and the flashing red light was not documented. But it turned out I had not pushed the collection bin home. It’s also nice and quite.

Recommended for occasional small office or home shredding without hassle.

2. RevaQRTwpjot says:

Recommended for occasional small office or home shredding without hassle.

Recommended for occasional small office or home shredding without hassle.

4. Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

Recommended for occasional small office or home shredding without hassle.

5. thecrunchywife says:

This hopefully is the shredder that will last. Having gone through a good number of shredders in the past I am hoping that this is the one to keep, and so far this seems to be the case. I haven’t gone as far as stripping it to check for sure that it actually has a full metal gearset. But is has the sound and feel of a quality device. The problem with all other shredders so far has been the short use time before overheating, and the plastic gearset resulting in catastrophic failure after a short period of use.
    This has some cooling for the motor allowing extended run time before overheating. It appears happy to handle substantial (for domestic use) thicknesses and volumes of paper/card. I am lead to believe it has a full metal gearset so that over time it should still continue to operate rather than the cheap platic gears becoming brittle and suddenly failing. – Only time will tell I guess.

6. Troy Fleming says:

My last machine did not like old address labels – too sticky, so do watch what goes in and I have now added a regular “oil the works” routine using purpose made lube sheets – long live this new machine!!!

Easy to use, plug it in turn it on & feed away. Pausing for breaks to allow it to cool down I cleared 4 sacks with ease. I’d feed as much at a time as your comfortable with I did & I think it would have taken more. Sat feeding all our old confidential paperwork nostalgic & therapeutic. Well built machine & capable of the task.

8. pelkobarin says:

This shredder was more money than I wanted to pay but I’m really happy I bought it. I can shred multiple pages at a time including coated paper. It does a really great job unless you’re lazy like me and don’t want to empty it often enough!! Keeping up with my daily mail is great but if you have masses to shred it’s very tempting to keep going. I have learned to empty the bin (which is really easy) as soon as i see the shredding building up. If you don’t you get a great big ball stuck in one side. I’m really happy with it.

10. AlisaBevill says:

At first I was reluctant to spend so much on a shredder but then I thought about how much I’d regret it if anyone ever got hold of my data and I had years of historic bank statements to destroy. My goodness, it was money well worth spent, it goes through paper and plastic cards like I’ve never seen. Would definitely recommend!

12. SondraPattison says:

There is nothing to dislike about this fan it is powerful and quite on the same level as a Dyson. it has a height adjustment great if you want to put in on a desk or sideboard. The remote beeps every time you press it so you know its working. You cant hear the blades going around even at top speed. It does have a timer and sleep mode and it goes up and down or back and forth. All you got to do is choose. If you are looking for a cool down in this heat wave then this is the answe

Like many folks I have a mountain of sensitive documents that need to be shredded. My current shredder overheats after 5 mins operation, using external services is expensive and has the trust question. This product has enabled me to shred all my documents on almost a continuous basis, the killer features are the 30min continuous operation and large bin. Highly recommended if you have lots of documents to shred.

14. Ham Home says:

This Bonsaii C169-B is an excellent shredder. It’s very easy to use. I know that the perception of noise is a very subjective matter but, to my ears at least, this shredder is not particularly noisy.

It can handle it’s stated maximum capacity of 14 sheets without difficulty. However, the advice in the manual is to shred no more than 70% of its maximum in order to maintain its vitality and effectiveness. The maximum amount of 14 sheets should be used only occasionally. Personally, I shred only 8 or 9 sheets at a time.

There is no “bin full” indicator on this shredder, but it’s easy to determine when the bin needs emptying due to the large window at the front. My previous shredder (AmazonBasics 12-Sheet micro-cut) had an LED that lit up when it thought that the bin was full. When this happened, the shredder would stop working. Unfortunately, this shredder developed a fault and thought that the bin was full even though it was completely empty. This rendered the shredder completely useless. No such problem occurs with the C169-B. The pull-out bin itself is very easy to remove (and replace) in order to empty its contents.

This machine has a patented cooling system — after several passes, the cooling fan kicks in. It’s very reassuring to know that the machine is being cooled in this way. I normally wait until the fan stops whirring (usually for about a minute) before continuing with the shredding (but, of course, this is not really necessary — clearly, you can continue without stopping for about 30 minutes).

It is recommended to oil the cutting system on a regular basis in order to ensure the longevity of the shredder. The advice in the manual is to oil the cutters every 5th or 6th time the bin is emptied, but I prefer to oil the cutters every time I empty the bin. I use Fellowes Performance Oil.

This is a superb shredder and I highly recommend it.

This is a superb shredder and I highly recommend it.

16. AlishaHoadley says:

This is a superb shredder and I highly recommend it.

17. MohammaGutterid says:

This is a superb shredder and I highly recommend it.

18. Jon Wong says:

Previous shredder came to bits internally and screws dropped in the cutters. Not worth repairing. This one seems to do what is on the tin. and has not jammed at all in the few weeks I have had it. Slightly noisier than I might have wished for but not a bog issue. Removable bin is good – n lifting off of cutter head with bits dropping everywhere, Provided it is emptied before full it can be emptied with no mess.
    Not top rate security size pieces, but adequate. Feed slot not as wide as some a 10 – 20 mm more would have been better.
    Generally very happy with it.

Generally very happy with it.

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersI am a private user but do a significant amount of voluntary work for charities and need to destroy names, addresses, etc.
    Generally very happy with it.

21. Greg says:

Generally very happy with it.

22. IBNLive.com [email protected] says:

Generally very happy with it.

23. CameronRoque says:

With my pervious shedder giving up on me I need something that would be a good workhorse as I have a lot of documents with info that needs a good shedder. A lot quieter than my old one, deals with the paper and staples really well. It is more expensive than my old one but as they say buy cheap get cheap, so well worth the money.

So pleased with this shredder it does what it says on the tin. I never put the amount of paper through it says you can so not sure if that works. It has 30 minuites runtime brilliant if you have quite a bit of shredding. It is also a lot quieter than the ones I have had in the past. I would deffinitely recommend this product worth every penny.

A quiet shredder at last! And one that works for a decent amount of time without overheating. Bought for household use. Shreds well and easy to remove bin to empty. Purchased the oil to clean it as find this does prolong life of any shredder. Helpful shaped nozzle to make oiling simple. Would recommend both shredder and oil.

My previous shredder would only accept a few sheets before overheating and requiring a long wait before further use. This machine accepts far more sheets and goes on for a long while before stopping. Very impressed.

I have bought shreaders before which have left me frustrated as they can only be used for a couple if minutes before they cut out and need to cool down.

I used this continuously for 30 minutes and created 3 black bin liners of shreaded paper fot my compost heap and it coped fine. It creates strips of shredded paper rather than tiny cross cut pieces but thats fine for me. Very happy with it in my home office.

29. npacontent says:

This is a good machine. Does a few sheets at a time although I wouldnt risk doing the maximum it says. Its fairly noisy and the noise does carry on for a few seconds after you have finished unless you turn it straight off. Drawer pulls out for easy emptying, just make sure you push it it at the bottom of the drawer or the light will flash. I have a bag in mine to catch the bits so not sure if this is why put pushing it at the bottom seems to fix it bette

32. RamonS04plbo says:

33. AlpineCat says:

I am very impressed with this shredder. It shreds quicker and keeps shredding for longer than any shredder I have owned. My previous rexel used to shred for maybe 10 mins and then shut down for 20-40 mins to cool down. This one just keeps going, I have shredded for over 30 mins and it didn’t shut down at all – I think the fact it has a built in fan to help exhaust the hot air helps a lot and I am surprised most other shredders do not have this feature.

36. Hunter40Qstpbyk says:

We have been limping along for a number of years with a shredder less powerful than this and which needed regular rests. This is much better. Shreds really well and I can do more at a time. I don’t put multiple sheets in at one time as I know from experience that it just leads to it all clogging up and over heating. Easy to empty and like the fact you can see through the front how full its getting.

39. RoxanaPartin says:

This is a very good buy, it is quiet to use shreds quite a few pages at one time. I like that it has the lights on the top to tell you when it is full

Shreds in a way that lowers the chances of getting jammed and saves space. Been using it a lot recently and has never jammed since getting it. Goes through multiple sheets with easy. Perfec

41. TMR Research says:

It is a bit smaller than I expected but is perfectly OK for our needs. The cross cut shredding means we have no worries about confidentiality of destroyed documents. It works reasonably quietly given what it does and is also reasonably quick. I think it is ideal for a home office or a small office like ours. It certainly represents good value for money.

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersI bought this for use in the offices of Eden Animal Rescue, a small local charity. The old shredding machine had packed up and we did need a good but not too expensive replacement. This seemed to fit the bill.

44. Gabriel53N says: